Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,195 members, 7,849,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? (30543 Views)

Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? / 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by HCH3COO: 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2008
what is a bad boy
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by KarmaMod(f): 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2008
syren:

Bad guys are usually tough, dominating, protective, and, i must admit, more exciting, etc and women like those qualities, only problem is with those qualities often comes a disrespectful attitude and heartbreak which some (women) tend to ignore or believe they can avoid,

Exactly. Everything has a downside sadly.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by HCH3COO: 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2008
What of women who date bad boys thinking they have the power to change his bad habits
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by onyinye2(f): 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2008
albridge:

I couldnt agree with you more, its think your very correct. girls are used to behaving like the perfect creature, like angels when no dey mess, when in actual fact they are not. Thats why they preffer being with bad boys who will allow them to express their dark side and not expect anything better from them. cool

Wow he got it right on spot. I don't know but something about bad boys are just alluring to me. I know at the end of the day, they aint nothing buy a bad boy. but it is so exciting to be with one you know. like you do things you wouldn't dare do with any other type of guy. But i also know that i truly only see the potential of them being a "good" boy. so you try to change them but you can take a bad boy from his life style but you can't take out the bad in him.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Hannibal: 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2008
albridge:

I couldnt agree with you more, its think your very correct. girls are used to behaving like the perfect creature, like angels when no dey mess, when in actual fact they are not. Thats why they preffer being with bad boys who will allow them to express their dark side and not expect anything better from them. cool

I disagree with you.

Women are natural mother hens. . . . . . .They see a bad boy and they want to be the one to make him change his ways.
The urge to be the one to "change them" and set them straight then is considered to be a great accomplishment.
They want to be the one that saves them - to feel important, to earn respect, to have something worth the struggle.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by HCH3COO: 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2008
onyinye2:

Wow he got it right on spot. I don't know but something about bad boys are just alluring to me. I know at the end of the day, they aint nothing buy a bad boy. but it is so exciting to be with one you know. like you do things you wouldn't dare do with any other type of guy.
like what? steal a car    i don't get what you mean.  it's vague  undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2008
I once thought bad boys were ok, but each day as I grow more, I began to understand why people think they're very childish and disrespectful.

Bad boys are now turn offs. Even those that pretend to be bad boys, esp on NL. TURN OFFs!
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by onyinye2(f): 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2008
HCH3COO:

like what? steal a car    i don't get what you mean.  it's vague  undecided

Yeah i would go and steal a car tongue next we will go rob a corner store at night tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by KarmaMod(f): 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:
I began to understand why people think they're very childish and disrespectful.

True. Oh so childish and rude. Then again when they have teenagers clamoring on their back, why wont they feel the need to act up?

People need to realize it IS girls that go after them. WOMEN however do not. Quite a difference between the two. They've already been there, done that and realize that such guys arent worth it. The ones who havent, are girls mentally.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by HCH3COO: 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2008
onyinye2:

Yeah i would go and steal a car tongue next we will go rob a corner store at night tongue
i don't need to be a bad boy to know that t his behavior is unacceptable. I don't flirt with jail time sweety. It's a no no. tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2008
Hmm, bad boys, it depends in what aspect you are talking sha, in some areas, it can be damn sexy lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by onyinye2(f): 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2008
ibkaye:

Hmm, bad boys, it depends in what aspect you are talking sha, in some areas, it can be damn sexy lipsrsealed
you speak some truth.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Hannibal: 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2008
onyinye2:

Must one steal, rob, kill and rape to be a bad boy??
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by HCH3COO: 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2008
some of them change when they find the right woman.  But i guess that woman must put up with some of the bullshit first.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2008
@karma
yep, you're right.

what I noticed is that more than half of them are drop outs/ baby daddies.

they're too busy trying to impress girls than trying to make sth of themselves. Before they realize their mistake, its too late. Too bad!
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2008
Hannibal:

lol cheesy

onyinye2:

you speak some truth.
walahi talahi tongue

@topic
my own bad boy is not one who steals, rapes etc, i dunno sha, i can't even explain it, just something about his attitude, not necesarily disrespectful tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by onyinye2(f): 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2008
Hannibal:

Tell that to HCH3COO.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2008
@HCH
Was that an insult?
verbal insult.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by HCH3COO: 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2008
so what's a bad boy o  don't all pepole have these good and bad qualities
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2008
Don't worry about what it is.
Just don't become one, simple.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by HCH3COO: 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2008
Onyin, why did you say ask acetic acid?  I mentioned stealing.  In my definition of a badboy, the badboys I know do some type of stealing.

ruby you're seein things.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2008
Yes, let it be me seeing things.

Knowing that you modified it. good job grin
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Hannibal: 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2008
onyinye2:

Tell that to HCH3COO.

Seriously, a lot of women don't really know what the bad boy image represents. . . .

A typical bad boy is  

--Cocky
--Arrogant
--Always puts himself first
--Is inattentive to a woman's needs
--Does what he wants when he wants to do it, regardless of what anyone else thinks
--Acts like a loose cannon
--Struts his masculine sexuality
--Isn't even remotely a "nice" guy
--Treats women badly
--Often uses women for sex

A Bad Boy exudes untamed masculinity, independence and confidence.
To women, these traits -- especially confidence -- are an aphrodisiac.
The problem is, in the hands of the Bad Boy, confidence becomes selfish arrogance.
But women are responding to guys like this on a purely elemental, emotional level.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by HCH3COO: 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2008
This is what distinguishes women from girls as TOH mentioned.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2008
@topic
by the way, it is not 'always', just sometimes, being a 'bad boy' is not what gets me attracted, it just adds to the interest, only sometimes
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by HCH3COO: 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2008
I can easily be an alpha male without hoisting the label of a bad boy.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2008
HCH3COO:

definately

@topic
people like a mixture of things, as in you can hold traits of a bad boy and whatnot, it doesn't really matter, just don't be too much of a pushover
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by onyinye2(f): 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2008
HCH3COO:

you an alpha male? dat will be the day.
ibkaye:

@topic
by the way, it is not 'always', just sometimes, being a 'bad boy' is not what gets me attracted, it just adds to the interest, only sometimes
truth in that
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Hannibal: 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2008
ibkaye:

@topic

Are u sure of this??

Take a mental note of the guys u have dated in the past with the bad boy attitude. . . .
U would agree with me u enjoyed ur relationship with them more than "nice guys" who can be boring and dependent.
Just as men are turned on by a woman's femininity, so too do women respond to overt male masculinity -- and the Bad Boy has it in buckets.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by onyinye2(f): 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2008
Oka im not saying that im attracted to dudes that steal cars and rob old ladies. It is just that swagger, that attitude about them. But i just feel every guy has a little bad in him no matter how much he tries to deny it. Some just have more than others.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2008
Hannibal:

Are u sure of this??

Take a mental note of the guys u have dated in the past with the bad boy attitude. . . .
You would agree with me u enjoyed your relationship with them more than "nice guys" who can be boring and dependent.
Just as men are turned on by a woman's femininity, so too do women respond to overt male masculinity -- and the Bad Boy has it in buckets.
hehehehe, well i can't really answer you there, i have never dated lipsrsealed

just talking from observations smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by HCH3COO: 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2008
onyinye2:

you an alpha male? that will be the day.truth in that
I hope that will be the day you repent and stop running your mouth.  embarassed  I don't think that's going to happen.

onyinye2:

Oka im saying that im attracted to dudes that steal cars and rob old ladies. It is just that swagger, that attitude about them. But i just feel every guy has a little bad in him no matter how much he tries to deny it. Some just have more than others.
Bummer. It's a shame you can't help who you are attracted to, huh ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies / Guys: 6 Things That Will Make Her Leave (photos) / Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.