Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,357 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? (30525 Views)

Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? / 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by playboy(m): 9:58am On Nov 19, 2005
icingbaby:

@seun thank I feel you. smiley
@playboy delete that rubbish that you just wrote, because you are not making any sense angry

Now now now what do we have here.Hmmmm.I may not be making sense to u but Alaska,kenflavor or unleash_it certainly doesnt think so!.Why are u trying to surpress the obvious facts.Accept it and go get yourself a bad boy because I know u want one,every girl does or desire it in secret.
What sense have u made so far in your posts?...nothing,u only read other peoples comments and pass judgement.Com'on put down something intelligent and let others read and comment on it instead of being the self appointed official critic of this forum and sitting on the fence.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by playboy(m): 10:28am On Nov 19, 2005
Seun:

Why do you have to lump all the good qualities in a man together with bad qualities in a man and call it "bad boy". What if I am wicked smart but not a player? What if I'm caring but not a cassanova? What if I'm rich but not a show-off? What if I'm strong enough to be a social icon but not inclined to push my girl around for the sake of showing how strong I am?

Must we all turn bad in order to compensate for your desire to suffer in the name of love?

Everybody has a bad side and a good side,in some people the bad side dominates,in some the good side dominates while in some others,a balance is struck somewhere.The present day bad boy as most girls would see it, is tha guy who is a able to strike that balance and they love it(including icingbaby),period!.
Seun,please note this;
1.I never said a bad boy is a player or cassanova,read my post very well and be picky.I said 'the girl believes........'

2.I never said a bad boy pushes his girl around,read my post meticulously.I talked about control and taking charge of a relationship like a man is suppose to do.Believe it or not,a sisi boyfriend is bound to lose out at the end of the day and that is a fact!.

3.I never said a bad boy shows off.Again read my post and be punctilious.I said 'if the guy has cash to throw around'......... and with my level of informal English,I know that means he has good spending money.

Lets all keep our eye on details before we make critical remarks!
Peace to u all
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by playboy(m): 10:32am On Nov 19, 2005
Alaska,Kenflavor and unleash_it.....u are the man!.Alaska my bro sail on peacefully.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by kenflavor(m): 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2005
Playboy, I am at ur back man, ride on. U are really yearning and u are making facts and reality.
Abinibi yato si ability kiss kissgrin
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by playboy(m): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2005
kenflavor:

Playboy, I am at your back man, ride on. U are really yearning and u are making facts and reality.
Abinibi yato si ability kiss kissgrin

Thanks Bro
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by icingbaby(f): 1:36am On Nov 24, 2005
If other girls love bad boy, I don't.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by WesleyanA(f): 1:38am On Nov 24, 2005
goodguys are my type  smiley

i don't like bad guys either
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by icingbaby(f): 1:46am On Nov 24, 2005
Thank you girl. Playboy thinks all girl are the same.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by legry(m): 9:00am On Nov 25, 2005
My question is this please please please ladies what is your defination of a bad boy i really really need to know this cause i think this you are a bad boy issuse can be a bit over bearing sometimes so please can i have a defination of what a bad boy is and yes ive been called a bad boy once or twice and i just did not get it.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by icingbaby(f): 4:51am On Nov 26, 2005
bad boy to me is some stupid guy, who alway do stupid stuff like getting into fights, love to treat women like they some sh*t, don't have self-respect for their self or any one, alway getting into trouble with police and beat their women up. That what bad boys is to me, but some people my view it differently. smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by legry(m): 11:41am On Nov 26, 2005
grin grin that menas im not a bad boy , thats means im a good guy ugh!
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by playboy(m): 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2005
@Icingbaby:The way u put down ur posts goes a long way to expose ur level of intelligence.U never seem to post anything intelligent but only abusive language.This is a forum where people are allowed to air their views and get criticized constructively and not destrucively.Everybody is free to air personal opinions but not free to throw insults at others because of their opinion.If u think ur choice of language is invidious to me ,u r mistaken,it only tells me ur kind of character and ur way of life.
I m sure u've not taking time out to read the RULES of this forum.When a topic is posted, u are allowed to conribute intelligently and not contibute ONLY foul language.Please read the post of other females on this forum,then,u can see how different u are,take a cue from them.They criticize constructively,more cultured and dont use abusive or foul language.I m sure they will all be highly disapointed in u.Seun's flaks were constructive and I took time out to explain my points and he did not use any foul language afterwards.
U owe all the females on this forum a public apology because u r a disgrace and embarrassment to them.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2005
c'mon playboy! don't be so harsh. i think all she meant was that to her point of view bad boys are abusive and violent. but i don not agree. when we're talking about bad we don't mean evil....or that's what i think. bad boys are adventurous and they know when to break the rules to make things exciting. i think the topic here is more about "exciting & adventurous" guys Vs "boring & fearful" ones
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by WesleyanA(f): 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2005
playboy:

U owe all the females on this forum a public apology because you're a disgrace and embarrassment to them.

you meant to say "she owes all the "bad boys" on this forum an apology? wink tongue

well, icingbaby's too good for that. cool

her definition for badboy is what i think a badboy is too! someone who gets in trouble a lot and can't construct a full sentence on a regular basis without one or more swear words in it. that's just stupid!.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by snazzydawn(f): 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2005
Methinks girls like bad boyz because their game is tight.For me,well,I like emmm....well ask me!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by goodguy(m): 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2005
Icingbaby's definition of "badboy" is also similar to who I see as a badboy too. In addition, a nigerian guy that smokes, has had sex (unmarried) and drinks a lot, is a badboy to me. cool

It's my opinion. wink
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by WesleyanA(f): 12:39am On Nov 28, 2005
let me add to the definition, a guy who's not serious w/ his studies and maybe a drop-out. . "pimin' " on the streets.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by playboy(m): 11:46am On Nov 28, 2005
michelin89:

c'mon playboy! don't be so harsh. i think all she meant was that to her point of view bad boys are abusive and violent. but i don not agree. when we're talking about bad we don't mean evil.or that's what i think. bad boys are adventurous and they know when to break the rules to make things exciting. i think the topic here is more about "exciting & adventurous" guys Vs "boring & fearful" ones

I never intended o be harsh but u should have seen some posts she made before my reply.I had her reported to the moderator and I guess he yanked them off.She used all sorts of foul and indecent language to describe my person just because I made my opinion known about a topic.We are not suppose to make personal attacks,if no one agrees with the other's opinion about any topic then let it go,afterall its just a forum,whatever we say here or agree is not going to the National Assembly for endorsement and passed into law!,it is just a discussion for crying out loud.
Well,I sincerely regret it had to come to this.Icingbaby,let bygones be bygones and forget this ever happened,okay.Have a lovely day
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by kenflavor(m): 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2005
much more like you my brother. You dont worry yourself about anyone feels or say, what u should bear in mind is that some people will agree with you and some will not. Meanwhile, what matters most is that everyone in the forum that must have studied not read this topic will definitely agree to some or all of youur points. So, brother carry go and remain yourself.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by amz: 11:25am On Dec 08, 2005
i'm not a bad gal maself but i am usually attracted 2 boys that take pride in their appearance e.g. 1z that wear hodiez,trackez, trainaz n capz n it don't necessarily have 2 b braids it can b any style long as it lookz hot!

n loadza boiz dress lyk dis but not all of dem r bad/rudeboiz or woteva u wana call them dey get judged by der dress-code

c'mon galz u gotta admit if u thnk sme 1 iz dressed good u feel attarcted 2 them! smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by alheri(f): 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2005
I LOVE BAD BOYS grin my husband is a bad boy grin
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by playboy(m): 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2005
Its nice to see ladies falling in line with my opinion.Way to go girls!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by mikebuddy(m): 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2005
Well i think that should be mentmainly for gurls so i got notin t say!.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2005
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by WesleyanA(f): 12:28am On Dec 09, 2005
amz:

i'm not a bad girl maself but i am usually attracted 2 (bad) boys that take pride in their appearance e.g. 1z that wear hodiez,trackez, trainaz n capz n it don't necessarily have 2 b braids it can b any style long as it lookz hot!

n loadza boiz dress lyk this but not all of dem r bad/rudeboiz or woteva u wana call them dey get judged by der dress-code

c'mon galz u gotta admit if u thnk sme 1 iz dressed good u feel attarcted 2 them! smiley

my point exactly!
dress code don't determine if you're good or bad!

i personally don't like bad/ rude guys myself but i don't get how anyguy w/ braids is automatically "bad". (not that i like guys w/ braids or anything)
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by phorlabee(m): 4:01am On Dec 11, 2005
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by sweetnini(f): 4:49am On Dec 11, 2005
i love bad boys cos they are bad smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Nobody: 4:50am On Dec 11, 2005
i dont want a guy who always think every lil thin is a sin

at the same time i dont want a guy who is bad as in his ass is ending up in jail , cuz im not dealing with that.

so just someone on my status! not tooo pathetic n not a bad ass
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by sweetnini(f): 4:55am On Dec 11, 2005
K2DaC:

i don't want a guy who always think every lil thin is a sin

at the same time i don't want a guy who is bad as in his ass is ending up in jail , because im not dealing with that.

so just someone on my status! not tooo pathetic n not a bad ass

i agree ooo but let there be more of bad than good
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Nobody: 5:02am On Dec 11, 2005
yeah Lol i need someone spontaneous(sp?) once ina while

we can get drunk n maybe cool ..... yeah yeah

haha tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by sweetnini(f): 5:36am On Dec 11, 2005
and maybe wat?lol

i like the getting drunk part
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 11, 2005
cheesy nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies / 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady / Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.