Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy (78154 Views)

Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by ksstroud: 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
Jarus:

Almost same here.

I use a palasa phone. One BB I don't even know the name of.

I don't use wrist watch except once in a while.

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by anonimi: 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
Jarus:
Almost same here.

I use a palasa phone. One BB I don't even know the name of.

I don't use wrist watch except once in a while.

Are you a playa?

1 Like

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ighoga898:

yeah naturally grown. Am a guy, as a result i do less domestic chores except washing.. But there's a way i do d washing to avoid getting dem chipped

Must be really tasking...
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by ba7man(m): 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
ShayGirl:

Thanks deargringringrin
You welcome sis....

1 Like

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Jarus(m): 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
anonimi:

Are you a playa?

I'm a man.

My point is, if you meet me and judge me by my phone or wrist watch, you are likely to marry a bus conductor than me.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by porchster: 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
I have a fairly brown clean teeth.. hope its not a turn off?
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Must be really tasking...
yeah yeah but I manage to cope
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by chymi(f): 4:08am On Mar 20, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Bro your head dey there
When I was broke I was more concerned with my looks
grin grin grin
when u have money u looks will be ok...unless ur under stress grin grin
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by chymi(f): 4:16am On Mar 20, 2016
Kgdavid:

are you sure the thing in your cranium makes sense at all? tongue
bros u harsh small o
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by chymi(f): 4:31am On Mar 20, 2016
For me, I look @his physical appearance; height, not skinny and not orobo, not bleaching or loud, smells, neatness, dressing, chest and arms too are bonus grin grin, etc
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by MasterRansom(m): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
lapazi:

haba bros how will they see the size of the wallet, do ladies now have x-ray vision?

stay there now u never gam those type bros..
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Kgdavid(m): 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
chymi:
bros u harsh small o

The scriptures say "foolishness is bound up in the heart of a child, but the rod of correction will drive it far from him"

tongue

Happy Palm Sunday!!
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by chymi(f): 1:00am On Mar 21, 2016
Kgdavid:

The scriptures say "foolishness is bound up in the heart of a child, but the rod of correction will drive it far from him"

tongue

Happy Palm Sunday!!
haha I hear u...happy belated Palm Sunday to u too grin
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by jbblues24(m): 12:35am On May 31, 2019
Sexy. So gorgeous. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? / What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? / Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.