Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy (78145 Views)

Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by hanubarbie(f): 11:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
Nely77:

You are the real woman in the house. Some others comments do not show they are matured. I love your stand.
Thanks.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by ShayGirl(f): 11:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
True talk op.. Manner of approach, and Sense of reasoning included
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by holajeedayy: 11:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:
I look at his chest then his trousers. If it's not bulging at all I normally ask myself if the "thing" under makes sense at all cheesy
u make sense but den no b by chest or men with small lower stream sector oooo aunty...some slim guy dey finish work on bed so tail ladies go dey call d guy names like robot,german machine,buldozer,machinery,erin nokia 3310 e.t.c. spread d guy gosple unintentionally among frns. I guess, one thing to b added to list is how babe go purposly or basically call back for d man koboko...
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by MoneypassGod(m): 11:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
m
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by axiliborha(f): 12:14am On Mar 19, 2016
Greene66:
Lies.

They first look at his pocket. Stylishly look at the size of d wallet and his phone and his watch.

Gold diggers
if you keep calling women gold diggers then you will end up not finding a real one
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by ba7man(m): 1:17am On Mar 19, 2016
ShayGirl:
True talk op..
Manner of approach, and Sense of reasoning included
Now that's a smart way of knowing.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by ShayGirl(f): 2:05am On Mar 19, 2016
ba7man:
Now that's a smart way of knowing.
Thanks deargringringrin

1 Like

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 2:23am On Mar 19, 2016
Kgdavid:
Lol well don't laugh but uv got that Edo nose :p...and the eyebrows...
I'm from Edo too so I can tell

Lol... Never knew there was such a thing as Edo nose and brows.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 2:31am On Mar 19, 2016
Ighoga898:

mine is very long though,, just wondering if its a turn off 4 u girls.. But my babe seems to like it

It probably doesn't bother her in any way,then. Cool. I think I'm neutral on the subject.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Kgdavid(m): 3:22am On Mar 19, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol... Never knew there was such a thing as Edo nose and brows.

tongue
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by ChrisMaven(m): 6:48am On Mar 19, 2016
I guess the very first thing most people's eyes catch is the shoe you have on(yeah ur shoes have a lot to say about u) then they notice
Your height nd size
your dress sense
voice and diction
your confidence
how you smell too
Atleast for a Decent babe.

#myopinion

1 Like

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by delishpot: 7:23am On Mar 19, 2016
Jadekitana:
I look at his chest then his trousers. If it's not bulging at all I normally ask myself if the "thing" under makes sense at all cheesy

Prevention is better than swallowing panadol shey? grin
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 19, 2016
Oliviaarims:

It probably doesn't bother her in any way,then. Cool. I think I'm neutral on the subject.
should i upload it 4 u to see?
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by pbs4real(m): 8:38am On Mar 19, 2016
Oliviaarims:

A minute at most. Though, these details are actually taken in quite fast.
hmm*lipsealed*
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by pbs4real(m): 8:40am On Mar 19, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Yuppie...cheesy
cologne indeedundecided
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by HIbreed(m): 8:42am On Mar 19, 2016
Jadekitana:
eww!!! You need christ grin
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 19, 2016
pbs4real:
cologne indeedundecided
cheesy
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 19, 2016
Ighoga898:
should i upload it 4 u to see?
If u wish, though I don't think it's very necessary.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by TeddyPendergrass(m): 9:37am On Mar 19, 2016
lapazi:
What do girls first notice in a guy as soon as they set eyes on him? The shoes? The car-keys? The body language?

These are the first 5 things a girl notices in a guy the first time she meets him.(beg to differ)
And it all happens in seconds!

1. YOUR OVERALL STATURE:

Your Height, weight and body build. Her eyes captures it all at once

2. PHYSICAL HYGIENE:

Yes ladies see this next. Are your nail clean and neatly trimmed or have large colonies of bacteria have turned that place to their dwelling place. Pearly white teeth or stained teeth? Well trimmed beard or scraggly hair sticking out like barbed wire. Yes bruv, the ladies notice

3. DRESS SENSE:

This is different from personal hygiene. Your dress sense is rated in two ways- Co-ordination and quality. (yes there is a science to it)
Co-ordination to see how well you put your outfit together .More importantly quality.
Women are very good at sizing up what you are wearing and deciding what rung of the economic ladder you belong.

4. YOUR 4TH FINGER:

After they have sized you up, they mentally note if you are married or not by looking at your 4th finger.

5. YOUR DICTION:
How well spoken are you? that is the 5th they look out for.

What do you all think....?
Get in here and add yours!

Remember first impression matters.

I don't understand how you a guy knows exactly what females look at when they run into a male. I guess that is what you assume happens based on your experience.

Personally I feel it's my S500 benz everyone notices, cause you see that som b!tch before you hear cause shawty silent as fvck hah
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 19, 2016
Oliviaarims:

If u wish, though I don't think it's very necessary.
it is, just 4 u to know how terrible dey look

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by 400billionman: 9:55am On Mar 19, 2016
Greene66:
Lies.

They first look at his pocket. Stylishly look at the size of d wallet and his phone and his watch.

Gold diggers

Many rich guys dnt wear wristwatches, big phones and wallets.

Show off is a personal thing..

1 Like

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by potbelly(m): 11:03am On Mar 19, 2016
smiley
ubecharles:
What of potbelly and six/sex packs
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 19, 2016
potbelly:
smiley
smiley hello potbelly
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 19, 2016
isnovic:
Dude, the Sixth thing a lady does is to size you third leg.

This is instant.
Ha! grin if we let you tell it

1 Like

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 19, 2016
potbelly:
smiley
. Yeye monicker
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by potbelly(m): 11:58am On Mar 19, 2016
no need for insults bro...
ubecharles:
. Yeye monicker
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by potbelly(m): 11:59am On Mar 19, 2016
hi KingCheezyPuff smiley
KingCheezyPuff:
smiley hello potbelly

1 Like

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ighoga898:

it is, just 4 u to know how terrible dey look

Jeez! Naturally grown? How do u go about activities involving ur hands? That's way too long,pls.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by marshallmoni(m): 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
grin
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Jeez! Naturally grown? How do u go about activities involving ur hands? That's way too long,pls.
yeah naturally grown. Am a guy, as a result i do less domestic chores except washing.. But there's a way i do d washing to avoid getting dem chipped
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Jarus(m): 1:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
ba7man:
No 3 won't work for me. The more money I have, the more rugged I look... I care less cuz the money will talk.

When you see me very well dressed up and looking fresh, I probably need cash that period.

Almost same here.

I use a palasa phone. One BB I don't even know the name of.

I don't use wrist watch except once in a while.

2 Likes

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by ba7man(m): 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
Jarus:

Almost same here.

I use a palasa phone. One BB I don't even know the name of.

I don't use wrist watch except once in a while.

And I know you to be financially comfortable.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. / Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? / What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.