Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy (78158 Views)

Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 18, 2016
pbs4real:
u stil dre? Cos am coming
Still right here...
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
pinceprinz:

We kno, you're answering or not? undecided
Lol...I'm the one.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ighoga898:
what of a guy with long nails
Like talons? Lol
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
vocalprince:

That do is very scary!!! No wonder.....
Dp?
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Mann11: 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
AmasB:
Ok. including height
No, what really matters is the DICKtion.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
jayloms:

Tahh!!! Unconscious

Are you related to Lai Mohammed undecided

Never can tell...tongue
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
Liljeez:
Yupee

Alright...
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by lapazi(m): 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
StevensJojo:
lapazi You copied and pasted this word for word and you could'nt as much as give credit to someone else's hardwork?? What does that make you? I am sure you know the answer.http://manly.ng/the-first-5-things-ladies-look-at-within-the-first-50-seconds-of-meeting-a-guy/
Seun
Lalastilala
tosyne2much

Wow...my bad....I will modify ASAP. Thanks for the heads up!

Sorry just tried adding the link....but couldn't...I guess the mods locked d post or something.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Kgdavid(m): 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims.... you're pretty, eloquent and nice... shocked (shocking for a Nigerian girl) and from Edo?

i'm in love tongue tongue
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
Kgdavid:
Oliviaarims.... you're pretty, eloquent and nice... shocked (shocking for a Nigerian girl) and from Edo?

i'm in love tongue tongue

Hmmm...How'd u know where I'm from
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
lapazi:
What do girls first notice in a guy as soon as they set eyes on him? The shoes? The car-keys? The body language?

These are the first 5 things a girl notices in a guy the first time she meets him.(beg to differ)
And it all happens in seconds!

1. YOUR OVERALL STATURE:

Your Height, weight and body build. Her eyes captures it all at once

2. PHYSICAL HYGIENE:

Yes ladies see this next. Are your nail clean and neatly trimmed or have large colonies of bacteria have turned that place to their dwelling place. Pearly white teeth or stained teeth? Well trimmed beard or scraggly hair sticking out like barbed wire. Yes bruv, the ladies notice

3. DRESS SENSE:

This is different from personal hygiene. Your dress sense is rated in two ways- Co-ordination and quality. (yes there is a science to it)
Co-ordination to see how well you put your outfit together .More importantly quality.
Women are very good at sizing up what you are wearing and deciding what rung of the economic ladder you belong.

4. YOUR 4TH FINGER:

After they have sized you up, they mentally note if you are married or not by looking at your 4th finger.

5. YOUR DICTION:
How well spoken are you? that is the 5th they look out for.

What do you all think....?
Get in here and add yours!

Remember first impression matters.
OP true love dosent require all this your listing.
If you like wear rag if she loves she loves you no ni so forget and leave story bro.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by merxi55(f): 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
exactly you're there...am so so guilty of those qualities...
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by shulamitewoman(f): 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
seunayeni:
like mine grin
really?
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
op. I like the list,though it doesn't mean i should be or do these normal qualities for a female validation. "a clean and healthy body is a lively body".

I heard that love is whimsical and tempramental,enjoy it while it last,it leaves without warning.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by vocalprince(m): 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Dp?
Yes dear.....very scary. I almost ran out of my office living my patient behind. U are beautifully scary I must say.
I na atum egwu ri nne.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by omooba969(m): 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
ifeomaekol:
Wat I notice first is he's smile and also d kind of perfume he wears tells me a lot abt him.

And wot I noticed first is your gentle smile eventhough I can't smell your perfume, your smile's done a good job. kiss
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by omooba969(m): 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
flexyfranky:
what if its bulging but after the first round he couldn't even stand erect for the next show.

What if its bulging but its weak and soft?

What if its bulging but d akamu inside is not healthy enough to produce baby?

What if its bulging but d strenght is not der to take you all through the night?

What if its bulging but he's a one minute kinda guy?

A girl scanned me just d way u scan their in-between and I caught her eyes when I stood up from my chair after we jus finished our 1st date together in a fast food joint, d next tin she asked me on chat dat evening was, "How big is ur pen**s??" And my answer was, when you come around you will c its size.

Three days latter, she came and saw its moderate size and was like "hmmmm" but when the show started, she was running round the room shouting that she is tired cos I took her on a marathon race.

I was up all through without drug cos she smells good and that makes me hard wen I'm with a woman, not the dirty type though, that don't wear good perfume.

So, when next you c guys, don't access dia in-between by d bulging nature of dia trousers. Som can last as long as you want if only you are beautiful and neat. But if he is a one minute guy that can't go past two rounds despite ur beauty n good smells, den somtin is wrong wit his health.

Good that sweet smell & beauty turns you on, the chick's ringtone will do just fine in my own case.

I will fvck her DoB out of her brain wallahi. cool
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by omooba969(m): 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
shulamitewoman:
Wil check 4 His body scent,very important..den his toe and finger nails,..his diction..den his kind of dressing..cos I dnt like wizkid kinda dressing lol..I luv matured dress sense..d colour of his lips very important also..all these happens within 5seconds and u won't notice am checking u out...lol

Sharp girl grin, in 5seconds shocked wallahi u sharp pass computer.

U make me wanna... cool
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by spafu(m): 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:
I look at his chest then his trousers. If it's not bulging at all I normally ask myself if the "thing" under makes sense at all cheesy
See! Nacking dey ever tire you so?
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by frakdon(m): 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol...no problem. Nobody's saying those are fixed criteria in dating a person,such that if one or two is absent, then it's a total No No. It just tickles the fancy somehow.
one or two? I hear you..
Must a man climb the mountains to please the woman?
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by zubby29(m): 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:
I look at his chest then his trousers. If it's not bulging at all I normally ask myself if the "thing" under makes sense at all cheesy
babe u go like d tin alot
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by STENON(f): 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
shulamitewoman:
lol your no 2 got me laughing..
loollll, Yes na.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by ba7man(m): 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:
Who asked you? I saw a topic and commented, your opinion isn't needed thanks.
Who gives a sh*t about who asked or not? angry

I saw a daft comment and I replied. undecided

Grow a brain....... now f#*k off my mentions.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
vocalprince:

Yes dear.....very scary. I almost ran out of my office living my patient behind. U are beautifully scary I must say.
I na atum egwu ri nne.

Hmm...
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by blackprowler: 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
olajorn:
what gals want for bf,it's different from what they want for husband...they are at their prime when they have bfs,but settle for lesser things for husband(time dey go)..ladies commenting on this thread are btw 20 to 27.I can assure you 90% of them are yet to marry

Therein lies the problem as some guys find it difficult to accept being the last bus-stop of a well-used woman. It's tough to think women do play that game in Nigeria. This is why a tiny percentage of guys blessed with everything can claim to have misused and got tired of a huge number of girls who will then settle for one of those she had been mocking the whole time

1 Like

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by olajorn(m): 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
blackprowler:

Therein lies the problem as some guys find it difficult to accept being the last bus-stop of a well-used woman. It's tough to think women do play that game in Nigeria. This is why a tiny percentage of guys blessed with everything can claim to have misused and got tired of a huge number of girls who will then settle for one of those she had been mocking the whole time
The problem is everywhere,not Nigeria alone...Thats is the nature of ladies...at their prime,beauty is enough to get a bf,but when it's time to marry beauty is not enough,as there are many beautiful ladies looking for whose name to answer
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by ojay2053(m): 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ain't have time to observe these poo, brain has been wired to think, to calculate the next move, solve problems, no time to check time.

Lord please save us from karishikas. Fvvcking gold diggers.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Like talons? Lol
mine is very long though,, just wondering if its a turn off 4 u girls.. But my babe seems to like it
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Kgdavid(m): 10:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Hmmm...How'd u know where I'm from
Lol well don't laugh but uv got that Edo nose :p...and the eyebrows...

I'm from Edo too so I can tell
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by shulamitewoman(f): 10:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
omooba969:

U make me wanna... cool
wanna?
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by shulamitewoman(f): 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
omooba969:

U make me wanna... cool
wanna?
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nely77(m): 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
hanubarbie:
Non of the above,intelligence and maturity!!
You are the real woman in the house. Some others comments do not show they are matured. I love your stand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? / What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? / Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.