Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy (78147 Views)

Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by DrLee(m): 3:17am On Mar 18, 2016
Then his hands to see if he's holding a car key cheesy
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 3:26am On Mar 18, 2016
Ladies prefer married men than the so called single ones.

4 Likes

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 5:36am On Mar 18, 2016
ba7man:
No 3 won't work for me. The more money I have, the more rugged I look... I care less cuz the money will talk.

When you see me very well dressed up and looking fresh, I probably need cash that period.

Bro your head dey there
When I was broke I was more concerned with my looks
grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 5:42am On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

A minute at most. Though, these details are actually taken in quite fast.

So spend about a minute looking and sniffing grin
Thats enough to scare any guy

1 Like

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 18, 2016
So right, last week something like this happened and I didn't even realise how much I had "downloaded" about the guy until he had left,it just happens

I love number 5 a lot cool
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 18, 2016
DrLee:
Then his hands to see if he's holding a car key cheesy

It's not always car key na, his nails,very important tongue

2 Likes

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 18, 2016
D size of d d!ck ni jare tongue

2 Likes

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by DBossNG(m): 6:52am On Mar 18, 2016
U are kinda right
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by EzePromoe: 7:04am On Mar 18, 2016
HateU2:
D size of d d!ck ni jare tongue
D!ck na food?
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 18, 2016
EzePromoe:
D!ck na food?
pooocccy na food undecided
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by EzePromoe: 7:47am On Mar 18, 2016
HateU2:
pooocccy na food undecided
No. And we guys no send your pvssy size smiley
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by duduade: 7:47am On Mar 18, 2016
My girls say his teeth. His clothes and shoes
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Bhella5(m): 7:57am On Mar 18, 2016
At the end girls would still end up with one dirty and stinking guy with a deep pocket. Girls stop deceiving yourselves. What do girls want sef?

2 Likes

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 18, 2016
EzePromoe:
No. And we guys no send your pvssy size smiley
Dey deceive urself undecided.
Tight nd wide nko?
No be size
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by firstking01(m): 8:03am On Mar 18, 2016
Op, yua effingly on pointgrin
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by firstking01(m): 8:06am On Mar 18, 2016
mbaka0433:
money ........

Owoo

Kudi

Ego
Akpogo or akukgrin

2 Likes

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 18, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

So spend about a minute looking and sniffing grin
Thats enough to scare any guy

Lol...don't worry. There's nothing scary about it. It's so subtly and skillfully done u'd almost never realize what's going on.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:46am On Mar 18, 2016
Time to go upgrade!!

1) Watch
2) Colonge
3) Keke key...( Cus no car jare)
4) iphone6
5) Make I gym extra hard!!!

These girls must trip for me!!!

5 Likes

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by lapazi(m): 8:47am On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol...don't worry. There's nothing scary about it. It's so subtly and skillfully done u'd almost never realize what's going on.cheesy
Women are very smart but not as smart as they think they are...so calm down....lol.
(No harm intended- this is just me trying to pop your over inflating ego a little grin )

1 Like

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Bensondrums(m): 9:25am On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

It's usually unconscious... but that's basically because we like to take note of those things and pray that they are just in order.
hummm.ur dp shows u re a uniben student.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by ehix89(m): 9:43am On Mar 18, 2016
Leriebloom:
Cologne. Very important.
and those that are allergic to cologne??

2 Likes

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by ehix89(m): 9:45am On Mar 18, 2016
Bensondrums:
hummm.ur dp shows u re a uniben student.
yea I noticed as well, didnt wanna be conclusive
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Jadekitana(f): 10:14am On Mar 18, 2016
Who asked you? I saw a topic and commented, your opinion isn't needed thanks.
ba7man:
If you come to one of our construction sites, you'll see enough labourers and bricklayers with chest and trousers bulging. undecided
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Amiee99(f): 11:47am On Mar 18, 2016
It's the diction first

3 Likes

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by falseman(m): 11:48am On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

I usually don't do this..... You are beautiful hope you are cultured enough to match your inner person with the beauty the eyes can see.

1 Like

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by dave247(m): 11:48am On Mar 18, 2016
@poster, nice one..... you made some point. thanks
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Kgdavid(m): 11:48am On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:
I look at his chest then his trousers. If it's not bulging at all I normally ask myself if the "thing" under makes sense at all cheesy
are you sure the thing in your cranium makes sense at all? tongue

7 Likes

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by qreem231(m): 11:49am On Mar 18, 2016
lapazi:

haba bros how will they see the size of the wallet, do ladies now have x-ray vision?
baba mi, them dey see size oo, they check if it's like Gideons bible( small blue one wey them dey shaare4 pry and sec school) or like T.D Jakes bible grin

1 Like

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by sexaddict08(m): 11:51am On Mar 18, 2016
Greene66:
Lies.

They first look at his pocket. Stylishly look at the size of d wallet and his phone and his watch.

Gold diggers

chaiii...women don show u pepper.

3 Likes

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Krismart(m): 11:51am On Mar 18, 2016
Greene66:
Lies.

They first look at his pocket. Stylishly look at the size of d wallet and his phone and his watch.

Gold diggers
Needless, cos with no2 and no3 she estimates ur pocket
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Krismart(m): 11:52am On Mar 18, 2016
Greene66:
Lies.

Gold diggers
With no2 and no3 she estimates ur pocket

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. / Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? / What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.