Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend (24482 Views)

Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With / Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by HRich(m): 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
damiloladuke:
This lady over heard some other ladies planning to attack their cheating boyfriend and decided to report it on twitter.

Are we not getting things wrong in this present era. Is twitter now the Police station where you report matters?

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/03/woman-exposes-nigerian-ladies-she-over.html

Is better reported in twitter than Police Station.

You will just become a suspect for trying to do good.

Would you even stand Nigerian police questions?

She did the right thing.
Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by vanvick247(m): 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
All these end time babes. Gals ain't smiling @ all. Guys playing game with babes heart beware o!!!

Btw the gals planning dis kind wicked attack dem wan tell me say na only dat guy dem get as boyfriend!!!
Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by Ijaya123: 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
What guarantee do wee have here that the guy is the only boyfriend they have?
Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by Bibors(m): 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
I have always wondered what is wrong with our women. The sorry level of jealousy they exhibit these days is getting out of hand.
they bleep up and down any yet they want to tie a guy to their sorry lives. if you are a good woman, even when a man cheats on you, your reaction will make him never try that ever again coz of the discovery of being a godly woman. if you keep revenging, you will only be digging a pit you will fall into. i wonder if women in polygamous homes go for such revenge mission.
please can somebody tell those wicked women to stop killing our men coz if they continue these species will be extinct and bestiality will be all they have left.

Not supporting the guy though. but wetin that woman find go for phone? submit your own phone for check............

1 Like

Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by falseman(m): 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
is he the only guy they are both dating? In the process of mugging him what if he enters beast mode and KO them off? The best thing is leaving his sorry ass.

When carrying out revenge always dig 2 graves.
Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by UIA04(f): 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
Monalisa185:
why would they even attack a cheating BOYFRIEND? He's just a boyfriend, for goodness sake, not your husband, if you catch him cheating, dump his sorry ass and move on...what guarantee does she have that after he must have been dealt with, that he would stick to her? Mtcheeeewwww.... abeg make she reserve her wickedness for her future husband, that's where she would have a right to give him rat poison when caught cheating....gringrintongue
Since the majority of cheating boyfriends usually go unpunished leaving the ladies with a broken heart I actually support their decision. Remember both had an abortion for him.
Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by falseman(m): 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
UIA04:

Since the majority of cheating boyfriends usually go unpunished leaving the ladies with a broken heart I actually support their decision. Remember both had an abortion for him.

and it may interest you to know he may not be the only one they are dating.
Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by bigx(m): 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
They won't do anything. No be women again?
Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by roselynbas(f): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
[quote author=faithhopit post=43887581][/quote]

If nobody catches you, Godnis watching you. One day monkey go go market hin no go come back.
Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by UIA04(f): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
Brown14:
Mehn dah niccur deserves an award!
Sure to you could have awarded your dad if he cheated on your mom
Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by adeyeye5353(m): 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
This issue is a common sense, but is not common for the fools. I think the 2gals don't have common sense the best of all is to later the guy and accept for another guy
Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by UIA04(f): 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
falseman:

Are you trying to justify cheating? This is what the world has become. Promotion of this side guy side chick rubbish.
Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by Smellymouth: 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
Mtcheeeewwww undecided

Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by UIA04(f): 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
falseman:

Did you read where both have already had abortions for him that's deep . Not one woman but two women impregnated when you aren't serious with them.
Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by Kgdavid(m): 4:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
Edo babes grin

May God have mercy on that guy, though i wonder why guys just can't hear word. undecided

*walks off*
Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by ladyF(f): 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
Lol why do I find this funny? The girls should move on with their lives abeg. Cheating partners are really not worth the stress. grin
Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by falseman(m): 4:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
UIA04:

Are you trying to justify cheating? This is what the world has become. Promotion of this side guy side chick rubbish.

You don't get it. You don't own anyone till you are legally married. If you want to cast a stone be sure you are clean so what will be your reaction if they carry out their plan while he isn't the only one they may be dating?

What if something goes wrong in the process of mugging him and one person gets killed or disfigured or you think everyone charged with murder intended to kill? I am sure you will be the first person to castigate them if it ends up a murder case so why not just move on?
Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by linusbnn(m): 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
Monalisa185:
why would they even attack a cheating BOYFRIEND? He's just a boyfriend, for goodness sake, not your husband, if you catch him cheating, dump his sorry ass and move on...what guarantee does she have that after he must have been dealt with, that he would stick to her? Mtcheeeewwww.... abeg make she reserve her wickedness for her future husband, that's where she would have a right to give him rat poison when caught cheating....gringrintongue

Maybe some1 you know might bcome her husband. Let her take her wickedness to her family joor....Witches everywhere you go
Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by falseman(m): 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
UIA04:

Did you read where both have already had abortions for him that's deep . Not one woman but two women impregnated when you aren't serious with them.

What happened to moral values and those ladies rejecting sex without condom knowing they are the ones at the receiving end? Why get pregnant for someone you aren't married to? I am not taking sides but I can tell you those girls don't have value they better move on.
Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by UIA04(f): 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
falseman:

You don't get it. You don't own anyone till you are legally married. Are if you want to cast a stone be sure you are clean so what will be your reaction if they carry out their plan while he isn't the only one they may be dating?

What if something goes wrong in the process of mugging him and one person gets killed or disfigured or you think everyone charged with murder intended to kill? I am sure you will be the first person to castigate them if it ends up a murder case so why not just move on?
What if , he is the only one they are dating? Most cheats usually 80 percent (male and female ) usually go Scott free with another leaving with a broken heart. I think when someone decides to do something, however harsh it may seem then serves the cheat right. People aren't Lego blocks you play with. You may also not know what a person is capable of doing especially when they are really hurt don't try to find out. Remember they also aborted.
Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by UIA04(f): 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
falseman:

What happened to moral values and those ladies rejecting sex without condom knowing they are the ones at the receiving end? Why get pregnant for someone you aren't married to? I am not taking sides but I can tell you those girls don't have value they better move on.
I don't support that too like wise cheating
Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by Acidosis(m): 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
UIA04:
Sure to you could have awarded your dad if he cheated on your mom
shocked
too harsh dearie
Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by UIA04(f): 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
Acidosis:

shocked

too harsh dearie
Maybe but that was the closest I could think of for him to understand the implications of cheating.
How are you doing?
Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
Dis girl is bad
Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by Acidosis(m): 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
UIA04:

Maybe but that was the closest I could think of for him to understand the implications of cheating.
How are you doing?
cheesy I understand that feeling. I use stronger words too

I'm good and you?
Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by adexgii(m): 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
all na vanity(ile aye ile asan)
Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by gentleheart1(f): 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
90 percent of people vewing this thread are guys, guys dey fear. Una wan mess with edo babe goodluck to guy sha.
Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by gentleheart1(f): 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
90 percent of people vewing this thread are guys, guys dey fear. Una wan mess with edo babe goodluck to the guy sha.
Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
*sips hot tea*this weather is bae, waiting for the crime report
Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
the fact is that ladies want guys to lye to them. this is wen they fall victim to these terrible liars.
Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by TaiKuun(m): 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
kennygee:
Them get time sha.

Giving relevance to cheating boyfriends?

What happened to porting to glo is MTN is ripping u off?

Na to make am side nigga until e no exist again na.
is it after he has already mastered the shape of ur kitten and can even draw if off head?
Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by heo88(m): 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
Monalisa185:

Misguided and possibly underemployed young ladies. I understand their frustrations and hurt (at least I think so), but such actions are superfluous and they may have adverse consequences. If so, would it really be worthwhile? I'm not so sure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant / You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date / Why Women Lose Interest And How To Keep Her Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.