Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend (24481 Views)

Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With / Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by marshallmarize(f): 6:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
SNITCH
Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
Shout out to all the playboys out there, we be messing with how's since time immemorial. Oshe! grin embarassed
Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
Shout out to all the playboys out there, we be messing with them hoe's since time immemorial. Oshe! grin
Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by MarieSucre(f): 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
Beehshorp:
Na jobless girls dey find cheating boyfriend.. If u are a respectable hardworking girl ur boyfriend won't cheat on u...
But girls are hypocrites.. I can't walk frommy dept to the bus stand with a girl without her waving at almost all the boys she comes across..
And to this twitter police woman how we wan take help the boy.. So u heard dis and the best u could do is run to twitter.. With all the sense u av u couldn't think of a better solution..how sure are u that dose involved go see this stuff when they will be busy drafting their plan...abegggi dem dey justify demselves with abortion asif say na force dem force am...oloshos everywhere

I laugh at how much bvllshit is in your post. Are you saying you have not heard of men, even so-called pastors who cheated on their hardworking wives, some of the women even married these men as virgins?
Are you Jude Okoye. ehn? When the men were sleeping with these women without condoms, the women were not olosho se. Stop treating men like little children who don't know what they're doing. If the man decides to stick with one woman. Police will not arrest him. If he even decides to keep his virginity till marriage. Nobody will throw him into jail.
Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by MarieSucre(f): 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
The problem of women is women not men

How are women the problem in this scenario nah. Are you saying that it was wrong for this woman to put this info on social media? These women are vindictive in a very malevolent way. They can even plan this foolish cheaters death. He is not just worth such effort. I hope they(the girlfriends) get caught. It does not matter what the guy has done in this case. Planning to mug him is just plain evil.

1 Like

Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by Abalado(f): 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by UIA04(f): 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
Acidosis:
cheesy I understand that feeling. I use stronger words too
I'm good and you?
Very well thank you

1 Like

Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by lilbarracuda(m): 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
Stop snitching
Re: Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend by cybriz82(m): 11:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
Even u wey dey report d mata here I sure say na u b d 3rd olosho..u want use style call am out so dat u go fit treat him Bleep up abi? After u dn troway 3 for am.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant / You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date / Why Women Lose Interest And How To Keep Her Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.