Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,918 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Want To Dis-virgin My Girl Friend. .. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Want To Dis-virgin My Girl Friend. .. (4676 Views)

Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? / Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Dis-virgin My Girl Friend. .. by lakad4u(m): 2:53pm On May 23, 2016
hello guys..please I just need ur sincere advice...
I met this girl when I was in my finals,she was in 300l as at the time I met her,we started dating and at first she told me she has never had sex before,I didn't believe it because of her stature,charisma,and the way she plays around with guys..so after few months,I wanted to give it a trial and see how it goes for her,and to my surprise,she was a virgin truly,I couldn't penetrate and even just a finger can not enter her body,I just felt like...ok no problem. .And it all began,I actually fell in love and really want to marry her,but the problem is,anytime we are together,we do have a nice time,the romance is always fantastic,but If I tried to just place my joystick in her virginal,the way she screamed got me angry that I would not have choice than to just allow her be..I have been faithful all along,but I think i need to dis- virgin her...please kindly advice me on what to do to make me penetrate without much pains for her,or if there is any drug she can use to make her not feel much pains. ..
NB....matured comments only please,because I am so bothered about this issue
Re: Want To Dis-virgin My Girl Friend. .. by Cutehector(m): 2:57pm On May 23, 2016
Whatever u do son, don't get her pregnant!
Re: Want To Dis-virgin My Girl Friend. .. by lakad4u(m): 2:59pm On May 23, 2016
Cutehector:

bros,even jf she's pregnant,by God grace am capable of taking care of her and the baby..so i think that shouldn't be a problem. ..
Re: Want To Dis-virgin My Girl Friend. .. by dharay99: 3:00pm On May 23, 2016
yhu need advice ryt,
0hk jez insert a cocumber half
d size of ur john-thomas into her
system....den strt expanding...hope u like dt?
Re: Want To Dis-virgin My Girl Friend. .. by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 23, 2016
Cutehector:

I love dis post....*Clapping

Re: Want To Dis-virgin My Girl Friend. .. by Cutehector(m): 3:02pm On May 23, 2016
lakad4u:

bros,even jf she's pregnant,by God grace am capable of taking care of her and the baby..so i think that shouldn't be a problem. ..
oh very good. I love such guys like u. Very responsible like me
Re: Want To Dis-virgin My Girl Friend. .. by iykekelvins(m): 3:07pm On May 23, 2016
Why is she being a sissy?
Bro overlook her screaming and just keep on using your fingers
I've never been there but I know guys who have
Re: Want To Dis-virgin My Girl Friend. .. by makydebbie(f): 3:41pm On May 23, 2016
make i observe shaa...sips zobo
Re: Want To Dis-virgin My Girl Friend. .. by RoyalBlak007: 3:44pm On May 23, 2016
This is how

her dad will come for you

Re: Want To Dis-virgin My Girl Friend. .. by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 23, 2016
Are you for real!? You want to have intercourse with a woman you are not married to? Tell me, what part of no sex until marriage do you not understand?

1 Like

Re: Want To Dis-virgin My Girl Friend. .. by vicstar(m): 3:46pm On May 23, 2016
lakad4u:
hello guys..please I just need ur sincere advice...

OP here's ma procedure that works most times cool
A lot of guys have dis erroneous mentality like if I don't open dat kitty today, ain't gunna feel alright undecided like its a do or die affair,busting her bubble requires patience,it might even take u some days, its a gradual process u don't rush it on less u wanna hurt her, or yo scared she might change her mind cry being there though.
Here's the point, don't consider it as sex at first,get a massage lotion, or baby oil wink after pre-intimacy smiley tell her dat u wanna massage her whole body, do it like a professional sad den when u get to d kitty dis where u need to concentrate more tongue massage it like yo life depend on it embarassed from yo massaging techniques, your index finger will be able to slide in at ease, kwantinu until the index and middle finger are in.....then I guess u can wrap it up from there undecided don't pee on yo pant dawg!!
Re: Want To Dis-virgin My Girl Friend. .. by enshi(m): 3:56pm On May 23, 2016
Mumu.... Y not keep her and go straff those holes out there..... He that fineneth a wife fineth good thing and obtaineth favour from the Lord..... The good book was referring to a virgin not a hole
Re: Want To Dis-virgin My Girl Friend. .. by UyiIredia(m): 4:04pm On May 23, 2016
@ lakad4u Use a lube on her püssy and enter slow and steady.

(1) (Reply)

See A Girlfriend's Reply To Her Boo Causing Confusion On Facebook / African Man Spotted Wearing Bikini On The Beach / How To Approach Girls (works EVERY time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.