Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) (98621 Views)

Pretty Young Lady Show Off Her Underwear On Social Media - Fans React (photo) / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by huntax(m): 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
Laveda:
cry cry
grin grin

I can't help but laugh ... ... You see this only in dirty guys smiley even if it's few undies you have try as much as possible to keep it clean...

But this guy? cry he doesn't love himself at all.. .. Can take a lady out but can't take care of himself .. ..
Dude just wants to get some. kiss
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by mathong: 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
It happens o but too much responsibility on a man coz this....most especially when he doesn't earn enough!

Its normal guy must make his girl happy but girl too isn't looking at the welfare of her man
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by suteco16: 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
Most guys fall in this category

You will see men with only table water (am sure if there is pure water they will go for it) in front of them while all sorts of drinks, snacks and food will be seen in front of women

When the price of what they bought is given just look at the face of the guy, you wil see the countenance there!

Its not by force!

Go to yaakoyoo food canteen!!!
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by paix(m): 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
I think all that matters to her is the content of the underwear. Every other thing is secondary.
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by seaga: 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
Philpham:

People like u repulse women so badly they turn gay , do you blame them grin

Me ? What do you know about me
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by seaga: 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
pinkpebbles:
dnt need to ansa dat. Find him n ask. He wud tell u how gud I am to him grin

Really, that's nice. Be good to your man,unlike some maneaters ...
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
Eeroh95:
chronicles of what some ladies use skirt and blouse to cover eh....you go weak...believe me nah girls own worst...defending the guy ...but na mumu sha
a decorated mumu! btw, I haven't seen any lady's underwear, so I can't say for that.
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by pinkpebbles(f): 7:12am On Mar 27, 2016
Lol. I never forget that. Thanks
seaga:

Really, that's nice. Be good to your man,unlike some maneaters ...
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Lillysam: 9:59am On Mar 27, 2016
This is simply an act of negligence fr heaven's sakes. Thr r cheap undies one can at least afford. Some ppl shaaaa
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by theimmortals(m): 10:46am On Mar 27, 2016
Laveda:
cry cry
grin grin

I can't help but laugh ... ... You see this only in dirty guys smiley even if it's few undies you have try as much as possible to keep it clean...

But this guy? cry he doesn't love himself at all.. .. Can take a lady out but can't take care of himself .. ..
Azu anu uka.
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by AfroKnight: 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
Una don yab d boy finish.
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by seaga: 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Lol. I never forget that. Thanks

You are welcome, beauty and humility are attributes hard to find in a lady.Seems you ve it
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
seaga:

You are welcome, beauty and humility are attributes hard to find in a lady.Seems you ve it

Ask her out na grin

Same goes for men, lack of self-respect, rational thinking and wisdom are very hard to find in this 21st century.
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by pinkpebbles(f): 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
Yea i do. Thanks for noticing wink
seaga:

Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by seaga: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
daretodiffer:

Ask her out na grin

Same goes for men, lack of self-respect, rational thinking and wisdom are very hard to find in this 21st century.

Well as you can observe she already has a bf, which she respects and cherishes.If she was single I won't mind asking a virtuous lady out.
As for the other part,men has always been the same , if any changes it even better, it's the ladies they are going haywire . Take it or leave it
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
[quote author=seaga post=44164450]

grin grin grin

Men have totally lost it. they want to maintain the status-quo because it has always been tot their advantage.

The world has changed instead of them to sit down with women and figure a way out, they moan like big babies.

Yes, women have changed. No man can throw out a self-respecting woman. No man will lay his fingers on a sef-respecting woman because she is not fulfilling her roles. No man will ask a self-respecting woman to wash his own clothes for him without a goddamn good reason etc etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by seaga: 1:14am On Mar 29, 2016
[quote author=daretodiffer post=44164691][/quote]

Sorry if men has lost it, humanity would ve been doomed. So get it right, before you are drown in your bitterness....
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 29, 2016
seaga:

Sorry if men has lost it, humanity would ve been doomed. So get it right, before you are drown in your bitterness....

Who is bitter? I think you should watch your language!

You were the one that won't stop attacking women. Always playing the goddamn victim. Dishing out what you cannot take.

You have always lost it. That is why we are here in the first place, humanity would be doomed if women lost it the way men have

You have never been nothing but failure, even the world at large is suffering because of you.

You can do us a favour by getting it right with thinking. Men don't think anymore. They just support things because that is the way it has always been.

my wife works far away and i cook for the family. ok if you can combine official duty with kitchen management. I know my wife will never say such.

I quoted that from FB. I am sure you would disagree with the man because cooking is a woman's job. It is her responsibility to make sure her family comes first and shouldn't interfere with her responsibilities to the familyundecided. How do you even come up with the things you say sef?
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by seaga: 7:46am On Mar 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

Who is bitter? I think you should watch your language!

You were the one that won't stop attacking women. Always playing the goddamn victim. Dishing out what you cannot take.

You have always lost it. That is why we are here in the first place, humanity would be doomed if women lost it the way men have

You have never been nothing but failure, even the world at large is suffering because of you.

You can do us a favour by getting it right with thinking. Men don't think anymore. They just support things because that is the way it has always been.

I quoted that from FB. I am sure you would disagree with the man because cooking is a woman's job. It is her responsibility to make sure her family comes first and shouldn't interfere with her responsibilities to the familyundecided. How do you even come up with the things you say sef?

Attacking women! ? cheesy you are so hilarious
Victim? shocked.
My,you know nothing about me,I love women, people who know me knows this for sure . The reason i even made my first comment was to defend a woman's statement when some people were trying to make nonsense of it.Its obvious you ve a mind of child and you try to blackmail when you realize your arguments ain't worth the threshold. So no point responding to you anymore,and on the contrary you are the lost one and I sincerely do wish you find your way,sugar
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 29, 2016
seaga:

Attacking women! ? cheesy you are so hilarious
Victim? shocked.
My,you know nothing about me,I love women, people who know me knows this for sure . The reason i even made my first comment was to defend a woman's statement when some people were trying to make nonsense of it.Its obvious you ve a mind of child and you try to blackmail when you realize your arguments ain't worth the threshold. So no point responding to you anymore,and on the contrary you are the lost one and I sincerely do wish you find your way,sugar
It is obvious you do know how to argue without using stereotypes. You love women when stroke your manhood and tell you that it is their responsibilities to bathe for you, brush your teeth and wipe your butt. You also seem to have a problem with reasoning and if it happens to be a woman who do not agree to what you agree with, you resort to degrading her womanhood. That could also pass as a blackmail, you know. smiley

I wasn't the one that insulted most women to praise one mor.on, especially when you are as guilty as those women. You seem to be bitter when women ask you to think and not to feel.

May you find your way and may you be able to address issues without resorting to stereotypes!......Amen!
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by praxisnetworks: 10:15am On Mar 29, 2016
you're full of it.

daretodiffer:
It is obvious you do know how to argue without using stereotypes. You love women when stroke your manhood and tell you that it is their responsibilities to bathe for you, brush your teeth and wipe your butt. You also seem to have a problem with reasoning and if it happens to be a woman who do not agree to what you agree with, you resort to degrading her womanhood. That could also pass as a blackmail, you know. smiley

I wasn't the one that insulted most women to praise one mor.on, especially when you are as guilty as those women. You seem to be bitter when women ask you to think and not to feel.

May you find your way and may you be able to address issues without resorting to stereotypes!......Amen!
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by seaga: 4:48am On Mar 30, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Yea i do. Thanks for noticing wink

Do you know a nosy lady on this thread, suggested I ask you out....
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by pinkpebbles(f): 6:56am On Mar 30, 2016
I jst saw it and I also saw ur response. Good response grin
seaga:

Do you know a nosy lady on this thread, suggested I ask you out....
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by SenatorJames(m): 9:35am On Mar 30, 2016
This is serious, a man for that matter.
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by seaga: 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
pinkpebbles:
I jst saw it and I also saw ur response. Good response grin

Wouldn't ve been a bad idea, if.....
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by pinkpebbles(f): 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
Its a bad idea though grin
seaga:

Wouldn't ve been a bad idea, if.....
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by seaga: 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Its a bad idea though grin

Well I stated if..., which means in a different scenario. ..you fill the rest. That wouldn't be.
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by itstpia8: 12:31am On May 09, 2016
lord have mercy.

but we know we Nigerians and underwear we get reputation though?

see as the girl dey look sef,

oju e da.
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Emperor4tune(m): 2:10pm On May 13, 2016
I cant blame dis guy the hole on boxer could be a new swag in town as often seen on jeans & caps,boxer is not an exception..lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.