Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) (98626 Views)

Pretty Young Lady Show Off Her Underwear On Social Media - Fans React (photo) / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 11:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
Laveda:
cry cry
grin grin

I can't help but laugh ... ... You see this only in dirty guys smiley even if it's few undies you have try as much as possible to keep it clean...

But this guy? cry he doesn't love himself at all.. .. Can take a lady out but can't take care of himself .. ..

It is called SACRIFICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by timidapsin(m): 11:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
refiner:
came across this picture on Facebook!lool!grin

refiner you hit feontpage smiley
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by christinie(f): 11:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
3rd time am seeing this on Nairaland.
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by doskie(m): 11:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
Laveda:
cry cry
grin grin

I can't help but laugh ... ... You see this only in dirty guys smiley even if it's few undies you have try as much as possible to keep it clean...

But this guy? cry he doesn't love himself at all.. .. Can take a lady out but can't take care of himself .. ..
its clean nau. its only torn. btw who snapped it.
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by GideonVIBES(m): 11:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
Kaakakakkakikikikikikikikikiki!!!!!!!!!!!........dont mind my laughter,love is just too blind...
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by owoshuyi(m): 11:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
LOL, WHEN DEM SAY 'STOP SAGGING', U SAY NO, SAY NA FASHION. SEE HOW SAGGING EXPOSE U.

1 Like

Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by macaranta(m): 11:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
cheesy
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by hadaydoyin(m): 11:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
I Quess u guys haven't heard of YEEZY Boxers b4.lol
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Greenback: 11:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
Laveda:
cry cry
even if it's few undies you have try as much as possible to keep it clean...
are u dishing out personal tips for free? U shud charge,u know..
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by siegfried99(m): 11:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
Kwakwakwa grin

Lwkm grin
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by esejessy(f): 12:00am On Mar 26, 2016
Hehehehehehehe choiiii! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by refiner(f): 12:01am On Mar 26, 2016
timidapsin:
refiner you hit feontpage smiley
smiley...
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by BossDanniee(m): 12:02am On Mar 26, 2016
[url]naijapatriots..com[/url]
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 12:03am On Mar 26, 2016
Maybe they've started making ripped boxers... Like they have ripped jeans
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 26, 2016
refiner:

confirmed maga
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by iceelilya(m): 12:06am On Mar 26, 2016
:DDis na ACT abeg o bt am laughing it! :DDis na ACT abeg o bt am laughing it!
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 26, 2016
Men generally are very dirty and lack simple personal hygiene. Their breathe smell, their feet smells and so does their body. Most times I cnt breathe properly near some guys and I wonder what their wives will be enduring in the name of marriage.
If I discover he has torn boxers eh I will slap him.
She better leaves before he gives her syphillis. She may not know which disease he is carrying.

1 Like

Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by moshoodn(m): 12:07am On Mar 26, 2016
refiner:

He even sagged!
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Aristotle96(m): 12:08am On Mar 26, 2016
Laveda:
cry cry
grin grin

the babe is a betrayal ... She the way she is looking @ d camera and still keeps quiet grin

Well she is just enjoying her sev... cheesy
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by leshluap(m): 12:09am On Mar 26, 2016
What if na d girl take d guy out?..

1 Like

Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by adconline(m): 12:15am On Mar 26, 2016
OMG.. Maybe the young lady would change him to buy new undies... In my younger days, my first campus GF changed me- She stopped me from wearing boxers for more than a day.. Since then I have always had up 50 pairs of boxers
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by bughead: 12:16am On Mar 26, 2016
can't remember when last I take a woman on a date! undecided

now it is beyond my nature to take a NAIJA WOMAN on a date because I see them like a gold miners who are ready to extract every single coins on you.

a wise man once said to me "to take a black woman on a date is like standing at the middle of the road and waiting for a car to clear you off the road"

as soon as one realize that a woman has nothing to add to ya life one may understand that this set of species are parasitic organism who only depend and feed on there host and when the host die, they move on to the next one.

I only see women as liability and a bug that need to be smash!

2 Likes

Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by macino1(m): 12:19am On Mar 26, 2016
Too bad of him
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Akious2k2(m): 12:22am On Mar 26, 2016
Creamish:
#shaba
grin grin grin grin grin
Mr Loverman... Shabaaa
bughead:
you are wrong my dear!
WOMEN ARE next to pig in terms of cleanliness. there are the most dirty and IRRITATING SET of species I have ever seen! always taping their heads like mad people and their hair to give out a fowl smell. a woman's mouth smell like a dead horse and her undies can intoxicate someone.
when WOMEN are in there period you will SMELLING some kind of smell you haven't come across in your life time and that smell is unexplainable.
Yet there are guys who enjoy sniffing dat stuff nah

But wait o... @OP look well o... Are u sure d boxers is not made of lace material
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 26, 2016
agarawu23:

i dont think so mrcork is a rich dude living in pekam grin
abeg nah mrcork be that joor.u go fear rich dude nah
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Lagban(m): 12:25am On Mar 26, 2016
I smh for d guy. Love urself 1st b4 any bitch.
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by bughead: 12:28am On Mar 26, 2016
Philpham:
Men generally are very dirty and lack simple personal hygiene. Their breathe smell, their feet smells and so does their body. Most times I cnt breathe properly near some guys and I wonder what their wives will be enduring in the name of marriage.
If I discover he has torn boxers eh I will slap him.
She better leaves before he gives her syphillis. She may not know which disease he is carrying.
you are wrong my dear!

WOMEN ARE next to pig in terms of cleanliness. there are the most dirty and IRRITATING SET of species I have ever seen! always taping their heads like mad people and their hair to give out a fowl smell. a woman's mouth smell like a dead horse and her undies can intoxicate someone.

when WOMEN are in there period you will SMELLING some kind of smell you haven't come across in your life time and that smell is unexplainable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by BWONDER: 12:32am On Mar 26, 2016
It could be Yeezy by kanye you know
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 26, 2016
Weyrey re oo grin grin grin
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Sirmuel1(m): 12:33am On Mar 26, 2016
If the girl should dump him now, people will say girls are wicked! grin

Show love to yourself before extending it to others.
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 26, 2016
Maybe I am the only one seeing a photoshopped job.
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 26, 2016
Not funny sad We shouldn't jeer. This is quite unfortunate embarassed Whoever took this shot is cruel lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.