Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) (98628 Views)

Pretty Young Lady Show Off Her Underwear On Social Media - Fans React (photo) / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by nonjebose(m): 10:09am On Mar 26, 2016
refiner:

shocked.....u only wear just trouser!
why your eyes dey pop out. Wetin happen?
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by oluxy(m): 10:10am On Mar 26, 2016
rotten inside but looking beautiful outside.....
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by refiner(f): 10:11am On Mar 26, 2016
nonjebose:
why your eyes dey pop out. Wetin happen?

nofin....just curiousshocked
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by nonjebose(m): 10:22am On Mar 26, 2016
[quote author=refiner post=44121263]

nofin....just curiousshocked[/quote curiousity.....the cat. Easy o! Besides, some ladies do this. U fit don do am sef,lol
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by sterling007: 10:34am On Mar 26, 2016
Lolllllll.......ehya......... cheesy
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by ebyoma(f): 10:59am On Mar 26, 2016
nonjebose:
Never mind the guy's back is all we see, while the babe's face is not so clearly seen.

Yea but once the guy sees this picture he'll surely know he's the one likewise the lady.

it's embarrassing!!!
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by nonjebose(m): 11:07am On Mar 26, 2016
ebyoma:

Yea but once the guy sees this picture he'll surely know he's the one likewise the lady.

it's embarrassing!!!
Yeah right. People are getting more insensitive than ever before. They even snap accident victims and the dead
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by ebyoma(f): 11:14am On Mar 26, 2016
nonjebose:
Yeah right. People are getting more insensitive than ever before. They even snap accident victims and the dead

I'm telling you angry

it's such a pity embarassed
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Shymm3x: 11:20am On Mar 26, 2016
eyinjuege:

grin grin grin

Lol.

Ripped/washed t-shirts have always been part of fashion and they're mostly for ripped guys with great bodies, just to show off. Ed Hardy used to make washed t-shirts back in the day (I think they had the ripped ones as well), when it was popping. Kanye's just tapping from that.

But ripped boxers? That's a dirty muthaphucka. If he could take a chic out on a date and buy proper clothes, he should be able to afford decent boxers cos they're super-cheap. Or just don't wear anything under.
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Anowax(m): 11:20am On Mar 26, 2016
Marlvin:
Isn't it better not to wear anything underneath
A million miles better
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by tk4rd: 11:32am On Mar 26, 2016
The Picture was made up.
It was planned..
See the lady's eyes and her direction of sight... She is looking at the camera.. She knew they were being snapped.
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 26, 2016
seaga:

Solution, become a lesbian, that's if you are not already one undecided

People like u repulse women so badly they turn gay , do you blame them grin
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by swaggprofessor(m): 11:35am On Mar 26, 2016
Laveda:
cry cry
grin grin

I can't help but laugh ... ... You see this only in dirty guys smiley even if it's few undies you have try as much as possible to keep it clean...

But this guy? cry he doesn't love himself at all.. .. Can take a lady out but can't take care of himself .. ..
U hv gorgeous legs
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Laveda(f): 11:40am On Mar 26, 2016
swaggprofessor:
U hv gorgeous legs
Thank you. smiley
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Faru1(m): 11:40am On Mar 26, 2016
ehy guys go die for ladies hand o. abeg free this guy from your deadly and bombarding Luvs before he start moving naked o..... lol
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by VanOmiyale: 11:58am On Mar 26, 2016
See what women are turning guys to
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
Where boys they chop girls money this mumu is here being a mumu wonderful, if you want to advise or teach him, he will say he is good already
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Akious2k2(m): 12:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
bughead:
I think those guys do have some mental disorder sniffing that stuff.

even the one who use their tongue to go their place!
God forbid me doing that kind of stuff with those dirty set of creature
Trust me, sniffing dat stuff can give some kinda feeling u may not understand until u try it with ur wife... I can do dat 4 my wife o when I'm married, especially when she's not around... As 4 d tongue part, it depends... 4get guys wey dey form o... Some even do worse 2 their wives
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Obiwiz(m): 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
Snipes009:
I hope you are cut from the latter part like I am too. O boi, na so one babe call me one day like that, like "hey, where u at?". I said "I'm at the mall to eat and shop". She said "only you?". I was thinking loud like "wtf is wrong with it being only me", so I responded "oh yeah, I like taking myself out once every fortnight". She said "can I join you the next time?". I said "Nah, my younger bro will be in town then, so it's me and him". She had to switch topics.

I'm the type that will take very good care of myself first, do check and balance on my income and expenses before doling out the "extras" (leftover money) on the "extras" (my peeps and babes). Technically, that's why I don't even date hungry, "take me out" ones. Lol

Correct! She bin want place u under psychological pressure as per why you go take only urself out but you push the psychological burden back to her. Shame catch her. Once dey notice you're refusing to be stupid, they try to make u feel bad for not being stupid.
Rships btwn guys and babes should be mutual. But most of our girls don take am as profession and means of livelihood. Na wa!

1 Like

Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by darmmie2012(f): 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
I can't laff it all....OMG
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by tottinova: 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
refiner:

undecided.....kwantinue wat ifing!

as if dis tinx don't happen everyday!

They don't madam, they dont undecided
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Hero10001: 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
AirSultan:
Chronicles of what most guys use jeans and chinos to cover... And the mugu wee be like "baby, shey you remember the louboutin shoes we saw on gumtree and you said the colour is fine?, i already pre ordered it for you".. Smh for some guys
you must be in UK.
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Adebash01(m): 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
Stupidity in love
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Hero10001: 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
agarawu23:

i dont think so mrcork is a rich dude living in pekam grin
pekam ko, sekem ni.

1 Like

Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Hero10001: 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
Shymm3x:

Lol.

Ripped/washed t-shirts have always been part of fashion and they're mostly for ripped guys with great bodies, just to show off. Ed Hardy used to make washed t-shirts back in the day (I think they had the ripped ones as well), when it was popping. Kanye's just tapping from that.

But ripped boxers? That's a dirty muthaphucka. If he could take a chic out on a date and buy proper clothes, he should be able to afford decent boxers cos they're super-cheap. Or just don't wear anything under.
Ohh yeah!
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Hero10001: 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
Elzends:
2 idiots
nice one!
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by sage2(m): 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
chimajii:

Still doesn't make u a NEAT person, just a way for u to escape Ur LaZYness and possibly Dirty Nature.

Well, I as far as I know, I take my bath and brush my teeth, at least, twice a day. I also don't re-rock my usually cheap underwater. I don't what else I need to do to be "NEAT". On laziness, I spend over half of my everyday doing my work. How hard do you want me to work?
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by wristbangle: 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
gringrin

This guy na complete fool! How much be boxer?
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
falconey:
Thats mrcork
grin

Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by chinexxx(m): 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
The photographer must be a girl, a wicked babe undecided
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by SirAfoy1(m): 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
this is crazy underwear
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by chimajii: 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
sage2:

Well, I as far as I know, I take my bath and brush my teeth, at least, twice a day. I also don't re-rock my usually cheap underwater. I don't what else I need to do to be "NEAT". On laziness, I spend over half of my everyday doing my work. How hard do you want me to work?

I want U to work as Hard as the Word 'hard' itself... Wait, on ur not re-rockin cheap underwear, So u invariably mean, U wear ur 'supposed' cheap underwear One day? Or 1s?
Weldone for this TRUTH of urs. U're indeed Great*sideEye**

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.