Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,523 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

2packer's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2packer's Profile / 2packer's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Politics / Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by 2packer(m): 8:18am On Apr 01
i totally agree
Business / Re: BDC Operators Shut Down Business In Abuja by 2packer(m): 8:48pm On Feb 01
shortIGBOman:

The North just hold Tinubu by his blockos right now. The man don run go receive treatment for France grin grin grin

North no be una mate

Nobody hold our president for blokos. He has made some no so good decision and executed some policies am sure must have learnt from. The president and his team will fix the mess, i believe.
Family / Re: What Made You Divorce Your Partner? by 2packer(m): 10:12am On Jan 21
abeg allow the guy. Na the same you will need companion as you age them take dey lure young men into marriage wey them no understand. please do what works for you my brother.

duduade:
To the poster who above me please Sha try and marry

You will need a companion as you age

1 Like

Romance / Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by 2packer(m): 2:42am On Dec 22, 2023
Just look within you. Ask your self what you are doing that is fueling her insecurities. Then make necessary adjustments. Better communication, reassuring her of your love always and being super plain and straight forward could just do the majic
Romance / Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by 2packer(m): 7:05am On Nov 06, 2023
For her to come out and spill such rubbish on the internet, she obviously doesn't meet my requirements.......💩💩💩💩

AllDModsAreMaad:
If that is the major requirement needed to date you, a lot of guys meet it and more sef but the question is "do you meet their own requirements?"

No, I don't think you meet it, ok bye.
Crime / Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by 2packer(m): 9:08am On Oct 23, 2023
If you and the person's that liked your post search yourselves and your hearts sincerely, you would realise that your hatred for them is enough for them to actually want to leave you at whatever cost.

Just imagine this your statement, in a heart breaking occurrence like this.

yarimo:
IKECHUKWU EMMANUEL must have tried to claim china belongs to them again undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Chicago State University: Tinubu’s Classmate Surfaces by 2packer(m): 10:21am On Sep 13, 2023
Now everybody can rest but for this man to further cement the doubters, I would suggest his shows them his date of birth certificate and his result certificate. Am glad this conspiracy is finally coming to a halt

UncleSnr:
A public affairs analyst, Durojaiye Ogunsanya has waded into the controversy surrounding President Bola Tinubu’s certificate from the Chicago State University, United States of America.

MEDIA TALK AFRICA reports President Tinubu’s credentials have been the subject of controversy, especially among members of the opposition parties who are looking for loopholes to get the President out of office.

A section of Nigerians have been wondering why the former Governor of Lagos State cannot point to anyone as his classmate while in the institution.

The Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar had also approached a court in the US, seeking access to the credentials of Tinubu at the Chicago University.

However, according to a video clip making the rounds on social media, Ogunsanya during an interview with TVC News, affirmed that the President and himself graduated the same year from the University in 1979.

He said, “We met in the school, Chicago State University and we were in the same department, College of Accounting Business and Administrative with a major in Accounting and we were in the same class together and we graduated.

“He did attend the University and he graduated in 1979 in the same year as I did. I am here to testify that he did attend University and he was a good student.

“I’m here with my Diploma, for the world to see. We graduated together from the university, I just want to set the record straight not for any gain or favour”.

https://mediatalkafrica.com/104608/chicago-state-university-tinubus-classmate-surfaces
Politics / Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by 2packer(m): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2023
Good effort but please also consider reconstruction of the drainage system of the existing flyover bridge at effurun roundabout so it doesn't collapse soon.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/delta-govt-awards-n78bn-contract-for-flyovers-in-warri-effurun/amp/

Warri is about to get new look with this current adminstration.

God bless Gov sheriff.
God bless Delta State.[/quote]

3 Likes

Education / Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by 2packer(m): 4:48am On Jun 24, 2022
Why are you quick in quoting bible verses you are not grounded and can't explain. Please show me where a certain prophet says in your book that anyone that speaks ill of him should be killed and I will in all honesty convert to a Muslim and attend jumat service today
BnQoyyim:

If you can show me in the bibles where Jesus (PBUH) addressed himself as Lord and Savior, then, i would be very much ready to worship in the church this coming Sunday.
Jesus addresses as the PROPHET in the following biblical verses.

Deuteronomy 18:15

“The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your countrymen, you shall listen to him.

Deuteronomy 18:18

I will raise up a prophet from among their countrymen like you, and I will put My words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him.

Acts 3:22

Moses said, ‘The Lord God will raise up for you a prophet like me from your brethren; to Him you shall give heed to everything He says to you.

Acts 7:37

This is the Moses who said to the sons of Israel, ‘God will raise up for you a prophet like me from your brethren.’

Matthew 21:11

And the crowds were saying, “This is the prophet Jesus, from Nazareth in Galilee.”

Luke 7:16

Fear gripped them all, and they began glorifying God, saying, “A great prophet has arisen among us!” and, “God has visited His people!”

I have many more and ready to give you upon request, brother.
Education / Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by 2packer(m): 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
But do you know that refering to Jesus whom the christians believe is God as a prophet is blasphemy in it self? The one in your book should be refered to as what it is

[quote author=BnQoyyim post=114071707][/quote]
Education / Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by 2packer(m): 7:46am On Jun 23, 2022
Hamziyah:
You see evidence from the bible that your religion is the one that ordained vawulence with your Jesus as the HM of vawulence, you change the discourse.

Am neither a Christian nor a Muslim my brother. Am a humanist. That means I believe in you and me and the universe only
Education / Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by 2packer(m): 7:12am On Jun 23, 2022
And this one that you are quoting this Bible verses to encourage hate and destruction is not blasphemy to you ba? Please try and reason before acting some times. Christians in Nigeria are calm and some people like you purposely do things that will make them religious extremist. When they finally become radicals, please remember you push them into it and they might do more than just throwing bombs. Please let's be guided with our utterances

BnQoyyim:

HIJAB IS EMPHASIZED IN THE BIBLES.
1 Corinthians 11:5, says that “Every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonours her head, for that is one and the same as if her head were shaved.”
Emulate Mary- mother of Jesus.

VIOLENCE IS PREACHED IN THE BIBLES
1 Samuel 15:3
Go, now, attack Amalek, and put under the ban everything he has. Do not spare him; kill men and women, children and infants, oxen and sheep, camels and donkeys.

Matthew 10:34
“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.”
Politics / Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by 2packer(m): 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
OBI SUPPORTERS ARE AVERAGE NIGERIANS AND THIS IS WHAT THE OLD SYSTEM HAVE ALWAYS WISHED THEM TO BE AND THEY HAVE TO ASSUME TALIBANISM WITH FULL FORCE TO BE ABLE TO ROOT OUT THE OLD AND DIRTY ENTRENCHED SYSTEM. I WISH THE BEST FOR NIGERIA COME 2023

Pakute:
Obi supporters are worse than Talibans.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by 2packer(m): 8:02am On Jun 14, 2022
Obi is not Nigeria's problem, he is the best chance Nigerians have had in decades. Tinubu and Atiku will make a difference better than Busari did but my problem is that such difference will not be sustained, it will only be for 8 years but with Obi, the change Nigerians have longed for in decades will not only come but will be with us long term. Naija make una open eyes and vote wisely

Nfora:

Mr man stop vomiting lies.Sowore won his ward.

Moreover politics is all about service to humanity,not about losing your prestige and become harlot ,jumping from one party to another.Sowore is far above Peter Obi in terms of ideological and political sagacity.

Very soon the truth would be told how much Peter Obi paid to Labour to become their flag bearer.

I had rather respect a man with unshakeable ideology,ALLOCATED 30,000 votes,than a political harlot seeking Millon's of votes!

Politics / Re: Deletion Of Section 84(12): Malami Effects Judgement In Line With The Law by 2packer(m): 12:39am On Mar 19, 2022
perambulator:

true but it is a stupid law because it contradicts the constitution which specifically says 30 days. unless you change the constitution the law is illegal!! The constitution is the superior law of the country, you cannot pass any law that contradicts it.

Am just hearing that constitution is superior oo. But some few years back a senator married a minor. Where was the constitution then. Yeye dey small....
Foreign Affairs / Re: Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing by 2packer(m): 8:05am On Mar 10, 2022
jaxxy:

Taliban was a terrorist coven not a constituted government. The US had ever right to dislodge it and even when they left Taliban had to agree not to be used as a terrorist base anymore or else the US can come for them again.

Let us say the whole facts pls.

Wow, this your point is interesting, so you are saying the US government deliberately handed over a sovereign country to a terrorist group as well as equip them with US sophisticated weapons worth over 500 million dollars.. Wow, bravo to the US
Foreign Affairs / Re: Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing by 2packer(m): 4:00am On Mar 10, 2022
okuta007:

If Afghanistan listened to this your advice, today the Russian flag will be the official flag of Afghanistan- Afghans died in their thousands but they wore out the Russians by not retreating and Russia was defeated as they had to run away - that was 1979 here, Russia, then called USSR had more colonies and was more powerful than it is today in terms of resources and yet Afghans wore them out and defeated them - Go read your history and stop talking trash here - yiu think it’s everyone that will run away at the sight of a gun or bomb? no wonder fulani herdsmen have taken over your farmlands, communities, raping your women and be heading your men because you lack the balls to confront the enemy- white people don’t reason that way, to them honor and pride of country is more than anything - i hate nansense from black men with out courage

Don't compare nation in war. No Nation have ever been successful in Afghanistan as you well know, US just handed over to Tabiban some few months ago, which makes their 20 year war there a failure as well. Afghanistan has a terrain that is difficult for invaders and secondly Ukraine does not enjoy the luxury of distance from Russia that Afghanistan enjoys. Ukraine is almost reduced to rubbles already, someone should please stop this war
Foreign Affairs / Re: Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing by 2packer(m): 3:53am On Mar 10, 2022
MansoryMX:
What annoys me the most is that the idiot Putin is claiming victim on a war he initiated by invading a sovereignty nation, Thereby breaking the international treaty on Sovereignty that no nation has the right to attack another nation.

Putin is not the aggressor in my opinion. The leader of Ukraine is not smart, No statecraft at all. However, the west was only using Ukraine to treanthen Russia, Putin noticed, knowing they can't attack him and decided to send them a message. In deplomacy anything a leader says has huge implications.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by 2packer(m): 6:11am On Jan 13, 2022
kress2m1:
The plane was 10mins from destination (Asaba) when the fault became unmanageable, but the pilot decided to turn and fly back to its departure point (Lagos), a journey of over an hour away?

Aunty actress, does this make sense to you?

Even this one self weak me. Doe he have enough fuel to go back to lagos. It was an unfortunate even but don't over paint it abeg. Thank God you people did not say crash but said crash landed.
Travel / Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by 2packer(m): 6:07am On Jan 13, 2022
jerryunit48:
Nigerians sabi joke with life sha…
Plane crash land and they are still casually walking out of the aircraft

My dear, In This present day nigeria you just have to look for something funny to laugh about in any catastrophic event if not you just remain depressed forever
Health / Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by 2packer(m): 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
JUST ALLOW THAT THING SPEND ITS TIME UNTIL YOU OUTGROW IT

I RECENTLY SPENT ABOUT 80K ON MY FACE BECAUSE OF THE EFFECT OF TRYING TO CURE PIMPLES IN MY YOUNGER DAYS.

MY BROTHER YOU WILL OUT GROW IT. JUST BEAR AM

1 Like

Religion / Re: Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana by 2packer(m): 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
This is a skkit and an agenda against christianity. These guys are not pastors but scoundrels and should not be taken seriously. The video was to generate traffic for a particular page on the internet

1 Like

Politics / Re: Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari by 2packer(m): 5:22am On Dec 26, 2021
adekolaelect:
ok Kanu was fighting for his legitimate Right but in a wrong direction. the manner of Insult,hatred and verbal threat should have not be encouraged in their system to make difficult for Government to attack them. Furtunately his case was exterblished in court ,he was granted bail . But elders in the region failed to call him and his group to oder to make their case reasionable by following and abide by the condition given when he was bailed. But he failed to compose himself and his followers .He resumes hate ,unrest and word of war against Buhari and Nigeria which gave his enemy to lay another security attack on them. To me!!! Python dance callamities is a selves imposed by IPO/ Igbos. You can not choose way of violence against Buhari and nigeria to get Biafra. It is above Buharis power to give Biafra but the whole Nigerians,Senators and major stake holders in nigeria even extend to other desision makings countries . They only consentrate of words of hate, violence,personal attacks ,creating enemies from other regions as if ,if Biafra is given any Igbos or Biafrans can never have business in those region anymore. Kanu followers need to be orientated and Educated on what they want and How they can get it . Not the way of noise making and unnecessary Insult which will bring nothing for them but more Enemies .

From your write up and use of words, it's obvious you are not Yoruba. Please don't come here with fake Yoruba name and be trying to create an unintelligent narrative that does not hold waters
Politics / Re: Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari by 2packer(m): 5:20am On Dec 26, 2021
[quote author=sharpsecret post=108817541]so because kanu insulted Buhari days enuf reason to send armies to kill 28 youths?....what do u mean by security attack?so anybody that Insults Buhari or Nigeria .
Nairaland / General / Re: UNN 100L Student Expelled For Dancing Naked(video) by 2packer(m): 7:13am On Oct 30, 2021
They asked us to socialize, they did not say run mental
Nairaland / General / Re: How Do You Men Cope With Your Pregnancy Wife At Home? by 2packer(m): 8:33am On Oct 25, 2021
It is relative my brother, just get a basket full of patience, selflessness and don't forget to consider her as well. Be there for her no matter what. Then she will be strong for you and the unborn child. Ciao
Celebrities / Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by 2packer(m): 10:57am On Oct 01, 2021
NwekeUG:
Ex-housemate of Big Brother Naija season 6, Boma Akpore has finally met with Tega's husband AJ Money, IgbereTV reports.

Ubi Franklin shared the video on Instagram with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUdzmaJoRUF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Tuehhhh. I spit on a rag tag self disrespectful so called man

See video of below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcNwsoVppck
Family / Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by 2packer(m): 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
frozen70:

Men loves sex, that understandable
Men should know and understand that women are not always in the mood for sex, especially family women

Some home factors are responsible for it

The factor that affect not been in the mood for sex in marriage affect both men and women. When there is pressure of responsibilities to attend to, ones sexual urge reduces either you are a husband or a wife but when this happen, the woman should be mature enough to help the man calm down always with sex. Meaning the sexual attention should be on the man rather than her. When the man is satisfied it is his duty to also put extra effort to satisfy his wife. It must be vice versa.
Family / Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by 2packer(m): 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
DMerciful:
Most women have low sexual drive compared to men. You really don't know much about women if you believe they enjoy sex more generally. Why do you think men pay a lot for sex?

When you meet that guy that handles you well with Care and knows how to satisfy you, then you will be looking for your low sex drive and you will not be able to find it anymore as a woman
Family / Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by 2packer(m): 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
booz:
Wives are fond of asking husbands the question; ' Is sex food?' just to make the husband look like a pervert and most times to kill his drive.

Husbands, please when next your wives ask this question, show her pictures of 'small girls with big gods' and explain to her how sex is worth more than food, it's worth Mercedes Benz G-Wagon, duplex, foreign getaway, iPhone 13 pro max, designer bags, shoes, watches and the likes.

Abi, what do small girls give to their big gods to deserve the 'huge returns'?

Hence a husband deserves enough of it from his wife, to EITHER or BOTH parties satisfaction.

Am just seeing different opinions and I can't speak for everyone. For me if your wife ask you such questions like "is sex food?" It means you need to step up your game. You are probably not satisfying her the way you ought to. It takes effort to satisfy a woman sexually, you need to understand her chemistry to be able to satisfy her always. Most men just go inn and out with power which will not necessarily get her there the way she would prefer. Handle your woman well with care and you will never hear a language like that in your life. Never
Nairaland / General / Re: A Family In Imo Killed Their Own Son And Buried Him For Being Stubborn(video) by 2packer(m): 3:12am On Sep 25, 2021
Wahala plenty
Politics / Re: Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 by 2packer(m): 6:18am On Jul 08, 2021
[quote author=Kandeed post=103483087]Hard to believe....those ranks ain't just any rank to get dismissed like that not even for a tangible reason but theft. undecided they prolly did something the News isn't telling us cuz why would a whole Major steal??

Theft is a Major offence in the military and Dismissal is always an option as far as sanctions in that regard. However the story can't be true because these ranks are too large, too powerful and too comfortable and too disciplined to tamper with minute items like 250k and even the latest Iphone.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.