Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

2shure's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2shure's Profile / 2shure's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 135 pages)

Politics / Re: Court Grants Sirika, Daughter ₦100 Million Bail by 2shure: 12:56pm
Not like he would go to jail and loose weight and hope.Trust judiciary at your own peril.100m and case gets dismissed.
Crime / Re: How Junior Pope Died, Female Survivor Confesses by 2shure: 12:48pm
Confess about wetin. Abi shey na the normal nollywood style. I killed him,den dem go shout...cheiiiii.
Yes,I was responsible for her miscarriage. Did he confess and die afterwards.lr na for house.
Crime / Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by 2shure: 12:44pm
Transfer the sickness to your ugly mother u dunce.see ypur mind.u deserve death.ole
. God no be man,u dunce
Thugnificent:
God punish me?
Even after dropping pictures.

Are you ready to swear with the Bible that I'm lying and a scammer as you accuse me and if not, what ever sickness i have transferred to you? And if I'm telling lies myself the sickness remains with me?
Because I'm ready myself.
Note, this thread is few months old
Crime / Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by 2shure: 12:37pm
God punish u scammer. Discharged where.u bastard scammer.idiot
Thugnificent:
Glory to God. I've been discharged and now at home. Thanks y'all for your support. God bless
Celebrities / Re: Police Probe E-Money Over N1.2 Billion Dispute With Lagos Firm by 2shure: 9:34am
Fake life. So most of the cars parked at his house,na cars wey company pay am make him clear,he come dey use am dey buga us.hahahaha.ole
Borrow pose.idiot. now u went and sold another company property, use the money take do fake life,flex, u come broke,u rush go take loan from bank,hahahaha.ole.fake life. Your owoe donndey finish ole

2 Likes

Health / Re: NAFDAC Shuts Down Substandard Bakeries And Water Factory In Rivers State by 2shure: 5:57pm On May 08
Is that cway or what.pls i need to confirm
Romance / Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Tiktok And Ends Up In Marriage by 2shure: 12:57pm On May 08
Once he goes broke,which is not far. Expect divorce..Trust naija ladies.at your own risk
Poor man no deserve love
At all
Not one bit
Crime / Re: How I Killed My Sugar Mummy Over N100,000 – Suspect by 2shure: 12:48pm On May 08
I mean wtf,even Pablo still had spare cash,not like we are in the 80's. Bank dey dia,palmpay dey dia,u go dey blow old mama dey use your money dey motivate am,dey dave noney with who u dey knack. Small pikin brain,no be say na lockdown.las las she chop am,and u kill am.simple.
Now rot in jail with hard labour and 1liter of water daily.
Travel / Re: The Video Of Aba To Port Harcourt Train by 2shure: 12:41pm On May 08
Max speed at 30mph
Celebrities / Re: Portable Buys A New House In Lekki, Lagos (Video) by 2shure: 6:56am On May 08
Im worth note than you lifetime and afterlife
PepeXKermit:

Lmao, coming from someone that used their last 35k to buy food stuff and "plans to travel to the UK", even when he has no means to do so. Tell me what delusion means again. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. That is just half tank on my GLE63s grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. i mean it when i said my wrist watches are worth more than everything you have, and could ever dream of. I changed my mind, one of my wrist watches is worth more than all you have.
Romance / Re: Tyrese Gibson's Heart-Wrenching Confession: 'I'm Still Living in Fear of My Ex' by 2shure: 4:39am On May 08
How u gonna act like that coroner
Still stuck In the twenties

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3HbIHGnSR4&pp=ygUVYWN0IGxpa2UgdGhhdCB0eXJlc2Ug
Romance / Re: From Neighbors To Husband And Wife (Photos) by 2shure: 4:35am On May 08
Sunce
Romance / Re: Can Anyone Please Help Me Out Here? by 2shure: 4:29am On May 08
Theyare illegal n fg has banned them. Dem forge letter give u n u dey fear. When taking loan.always use fake address and names and fake contacts.immeiately you take loan,allow the app sleep 1 day on your phone den wipe off the app and delete it.i get one loan conpany always trying to debit my acct directly,i no load money again for thr.so nothing wey dem fit do .change your sim they are illegal and have no pffice or company.
CandidAdmin:

Won't it come to bite me back in the future?

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Portable Buys A New House In Lekki, Lagos (Video) by 2shure: 4:26am On May 08
Get busy,get a job. Delusional dunce
PepeXKermit:

I only asked you to send me a dm, I will invite you over. anywhere you are in Nigeria, I will pay your return ticket. I would like you to come and see something.
Romance / Re: Can Anyone Please Help Me Out Here? by 2shure: 4:08am On May 08
Nothing they can do change your sim
Politics / Re: Banks Stealing Money From Their Customers (screenshots) by 2shure: 8:24pm On May 07
Pos 100.
Bank. 175...
Choose 1
Autos / Re: BMW 7 Series 2001 E38 Registered Well Maintained by 2shure: 8:13pm On May 07
Na butchering remain.
Romance / Re: He said Cut Soap For me now he lured him into blood ritual by 2shure: 8:01pm On May 07
Pls any free wofo passwords abeg
Politics / Re: Advisers In Ekiti Sworn In With Ògún Idol, Quran By Ikere-Ekiti LGA Boss by 2shure: 7:45pm On May 07
Abegi when antidote don dey. Dey need self destruction pills
Foreign Affairs / Re: U.S Soldier Arrested In Russia, Accused Of Stealing (Photo) by 2shure: 7:22pm On May 07
Him client no gree pay again,so na to carry gun go Rob remain.nice one.
Autos / Re: Neatly Used 2002 Lexus Es300 White by 2shure: 5:50pm On May 07
Ode. E no get price ba. Thief
Celebrities / Re: Portable Buys A New House In Lekki, Lagos (Video) by 2shure: 4:22pm On May 07
Stfu dunce. U r poor and from your statement,u have less than 1k in your acct
Read your books delusional dunce.
PepeXKermit:

Lol. You are very funny. My wrist watches are probably what you earn in 5years. If you doubt, send me a dm.
Celebrities / Re: Portable Buys A New House In Lekki, Lagos (Video) by 2shure: 2:32pm On May 07
Jealouy over what. The guy na robber and the grace he dey force am with juju.everypne know say portable run juju na,he no hide am,he dey worship ogun dey use aje rituals.a d aje rituals get time limit for person life. Allow him spend his life and die in peace.useless ritualist with dumb music and fans.na wetin i wan jealous for thief wey turn local celebrity
deeway200:

Jealousy
Celebrities / Re: Portable Buys A New House In Lekki, Lagos (Video) by 2shure: 1:44pm On May 07
Shatap.have u eaten today,do u have 20k in your account.dunce
PepeXKermit:

How much is 100m these days? 70k dolls? Na him you dey say person lile portable no go fit get? grin
Celebrities / Re: Portable Buys A New House In Lekki, Lagos (Video) by 2shure: 1:00pm On May 07
We all know it's marked ..marked for demolition. Dame way he bought Nigerian used range rover that later disgraced him at the accident and no airbags deployed,under very rusty,interior old Nigerian used car of more than 10years but with upgraded body kits.hahahaha. portable the dunce.not surprised

1 Like

Crime / Re: Two Bakery Employees Arraigned For Stealing 2 Loaves Of Bread In Ibadan by 2shure: 8:50am On May 07
Foodco na trash and dia prices na greed. Pinnacle na only pef. dey carry me there.got a versace for 6k,other super markets dem tag am 15k.same bottle,same pack.
Autos / Re: Clean 2005 Lexus RX 330 Toks Grade by 2shure: 8:16am On May 07
5m
Celebrities / Re: Portable Buys A New House In Lekki, Lagos (Video) by 2shure: 5:35pm On May 06
Which 800m.does he even have up to 100m. Abegi

46 Likes 4 Shares

Crime / Re: Man Creates Scene After Coming Out Of Bank To Find Out His Bike ‘disappeared’ by 2shure: 11:46am On May 05
When u know u have bike,why u no tip the security gate man 2h,use chain tie the bike go pole or dia barricades with inscription of no parking written on it.ladies bike now na like 800k 1.5m. Nothing consign bank. Its written at banking premises.cars parked at owners risk
Celebrities / Re: Genevieve Nnaji's 45th Birthday Photos by 2shure: 10:00am On May 05
Anti aging cream doesn't work on. The neck ..sorry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 135 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.