Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,819 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! (70808 Views)

Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by funnynation(m): 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:

And the majority of girls who will support this are lazy, gold diggers who are only looking for already-made men that they can just pop out babies for without any thought of adding something tangible to the guy's life.
God bless ur reasoning...
That's why Baby mama keep increasing bcs of gold diggers

Nairaland official comedian

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Vinshu(f): 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
teddyYz:

You are trying to say that I am not man enough to get married?

If you can't afford a house and a car, yes.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by deeptesting(m): 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:
In order to reduce the level of poverty amongst homes, in my opinion I think a man who has not enough money to buy a house of his own not rent at least a 3 bed room flat and a car to move him and his family around should not get married.

When he gets married in his low credit, the family tends to suffer. The probability that he will get rich is actually 0.5 not up to 1 because Sundry expenses will now become expenses when married. Things he could ignore when single will now be important.

When children arrive, the probability of getting rich falls to an all time low of 0.2. Have you observed that most men have a higher credit score when single? If you have $500 at the end of every week when single if your job/income doesn't change or upgrade when you get married your $500 falls to $200 because you no longer feed yourself but feed a woman and probably a child.

When the child grows older school fees will set in. And other bad debts will be incured .

Don't get me wrong, I ain't saying he will never make it but in the mean time, why bring a child to the world to suffer? Even if it's for 6 years before you make it? Why take a woman from her father's comfy house to hardship in the name of marriage?

I advice ladies never to get married no matter how cool a guy is unless he is proven to be able to cater for your needs and that of your children financially in all ramifications both expenses and sundry expenses.

It doesn't make any sense, what you enjoy when single as a lady why stop enjoying it because your husband has no money or your money now goes to supporting him?

They say women ain't equal to men. Ok let the men be rich and rich enough to take care of their wives 101% before getting married. In fact, studies show most men marry for sex.

@OP what if the Dude got the car & mansions and 5yrs into the marriage, he is rocked with issues that would warrant him to lose everything, including his ability to cater for the children...Are you going to jump ship?

It's true one should plan and to some extent be financially stable before venturing into marriage, asking him to own a property and a car is utterly ridiculous.

Most of you women think too highly of yourselves... As a woman what are you bringing to the table?. Jesus Christ knows i hate women with empty skulls.

4 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by DaBullIT(m): 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
You sure say na your story you dey talk so ? I no sure say you serve

Your Inglishi get Kleg ,

Adedoks:
Haba... Which kind of thread is dis. No wonder its now rear to find humble women who can see a man with vision and stick with it till the vision manifest.. They all want a ready made man.. Met my wife during nysc didn't Av a car or house,was just a guy from a humble background 2 years after service we got married but didn't have a car.. Our first child came late last year n God being faithful immediately the child came he blessed us with a good car... Our 1st year wedding anniversary is tomorrow. And am sure dis is just the beginning of great things.. Not preaching sticking with a visionless poverty person but not don't write off people cos of deir present circumstances
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Onyiido: 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
Usminous:
The OP is smoking POVERTY WEED.... When ladies of today just want to marry you irrespective of your status..... The OP must be in her early 20's......don't worry you think say guys won marry self... Na una ladies dey force guys for marriage dis days after serious pleading..... You think guy wey no get property now no get future?...... Don't worry keep it up...... But I bet your philosophy is wrong...
Op is still a baby, she's still sucking breast milk. Nonsense post she posted. Don't even know why its on front page

3 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
repogirl:
Okay lemme be serious....

Vinshu, there are boys and there are men.... There are men that you know have the sense and will to make something of their lives. Even if he doesn't have much going now, you know he has the brains and will power to take him where he wants to be.

There are men who want more for themselves than what they presently have and then ofcourse, there are those boys who are very comfortable in their mediocrity and lasckluster lives.

A man who's got vision will surely get to his destination and he will appreciate the woman who sticks with him till he gets there.

Learn to sift the men from boys.
talkactives, we shouldn't trade words with you women, all u know how to do is to talk, talk and talk

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by kilokeys(m): 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
Do i blame the Op?

Marriage and procreation is a basic human right.

I'll keep the moniker in mind..

I "was" working. So i think it's very unfair to deprive a human the right to date.. Y'all will think differently it u were on the other side of the fence

Thank God I am passing through this phase.. Cos of pple like the Op. I wouldn't forget I was in this phase.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by PTimber(m): 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
Why not work and support him with prayers and the lil income u have.....keep looking for ready made men,meanwhile I'll like to know if your dad has a beetle Volkswagen when he was dating your mum
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Yakzo(m): 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
The role models you are setting standard with were once children of poor people. A man must not have a car or house before he gets married. A lot of women have gone for the so-called well -to-do only for the rejected once to become richer and famous

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Leriebloom(f): 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
kaziblake:
Gbam! Good point.
Thank you.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Qualer: 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:
The fallacy in this thread is the assumption that the man's income and his life generally would remain at the same level before he got married, after he got married, and even when the kids start arriving. For someone to keep earning exactly the same income over a couple of years shows there is something wrong somewhere.

The second fallacy is that the wife wont add anything to the man or the upkeep of the house. While I am not saying the wife should be the bread winner, but why should all the expenses be on the man's $500 income alone? It means the wife is a liability and even if you are earning $10,000 such a wife will fritter it away.

How about the wife supporting and collaborating with the husband to grow his $500 income to $2000. No one wants to marry a wife who is only prepared to spend without thinking of how to earn more.

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by frakdon(m): 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
Monalisa185:
abeg, who's equally waiting for the MANCHESTER DERBY match?
well, I am just to shake my head...I'd like to console you, aftermath...

by the way, what do you think about the thread, do you agree that I must have built my house with a car, before coming to you?
Because I'll be coming one of these days..
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by royaldok: 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:
Only guys with houses and cars should even date. undecided

Simple question: when your dad was dating your mom, did he have a house and a car?

Let's start from there.
aiye re o ni baje (your life will not spoil).....lol
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Acidosis(m): 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lol, this OP is really funny. A man should get at least 3 bedroom flat because he wants to marry you?

Abeg, are you that fat? Is your bum too big to lie in one bedroom? nawao!
Or are you planning to relocate your family members from the village?

BTW, why do Nigerian women measure a man's worth based on his personal assets like CAR? Do you know the number of car owners who go out there to borrow from their colleagues without cars just to service engine and get fuel?

8 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by spafu(m): 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
I just pray you don't end up at 47 and still looking for a husband. So if the man owns a house and a car before getting married and tomorrow, misfortune befalls him, you'd asked him to divorce his wife and kill the children so as to go back to the state he was when he had no house nor wife. I no know waiting dey make some of our girls dey carry knee dey think. And that is why a lot of you will keep running to pastor and doing night vigil for a man to come.

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by kushma(m): 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:
In order to reduce the level of poverty amongst homes, in my opinion I think a man who has not enough money to buy a house of his own not rent at least a 3 bed room flat and a car to move him and his family around should not get married.

When he gets married in his low credit, the family tends to suffer. The probability that he will get rich is actually 0.5 not up to 1 because Sundry expenses will now become expenses when married. Things he could ignore when single will now be important.

When children arrive, the probability of getting rich falls to an all time low of 0.2. Have you observed that most men have a higher credit score when single? If you have $500 at the end of every week when single if your job/income doesn't change or upgrade when you get married your $500 falls to $200 because you no longer feed yourself but feed a woman and probably a child.

When the child grows older school fees will set in. And other bad debts will be incured .

Don't get me wrong, I ain't saying he will never make it but in the mean time, why bring a child to the world to suffer? Even if it's for 6 years before you make it? Why take a woman from her father's comfy house to hardship in the name of marriage?

I advice ladies never to get married no matter how cool a guy is unless he is proven to be able to cater for your needs and that of your children financially in all ramifications both expenses and sundry expenses.

It doesn't make any sense, what you enjoy when single as a lady why stop enjoying it because your husband has no money or your money now goes to supporting him?

They say women ain't equal to men. Ok let the men be rich and rich enough to take care of their wives 101% before getting married. In fact, studies show most men marry for sex.
after reading this your post with no meaning in life I went to your profile to see ur dp I was not surprised with what I saw I knew u would not have the shameful face to put your real dp then I kept wondering whether ur dad during his day if he had a car and a house before he married ur mom? Please don't be deceived by the movie you watch especially all these Nigerian movies because life is not a bed of roses what if you marry man that has all these then later he got broke and had no other option than to sell them so would you also leave him for another already made man or would u then turn to a full tym runs girl to meet your needs?
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Sintonia: 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]i honestly disagree with you, unless you wantto play god you never know if God is waiting to bless you the moment you marry and also i think before you marry find a partner who can add and not only one who is only a house wife /house husband. in our great grand fathers time all couples chip in one way or another. sum up your partner not minus, happy passion Sunday to all naira landers
Vinshu:

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by olukuboy: 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
[quote author=Specialbaby post=43937662]Majority of those who will dispute this well articulated thread are broke guys who don't want to get their hands dirty!

Why date or marry when you are not financially stable only to belive in better days ahead??it just crazy!![/que]

The guy who is currently smashing ur cunt,how much is he worth? Can he afford a motorcycle?

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Boeing777pilot: 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
Isaiah 4 Vs 1 International Standard Version

"At that time, seven women will cling tightly to one man and will make him this offer: 'We'll provide our own bread. We'll provide our own clothes. Just let us marry you so we won't be stigmatized anymore.'"

That day is fast approaching...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Richydos(m): 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:

HAS SUNDAY BEEN HASTAGGED #KILLTHEMALE..... WITH ALL SORTS OF STUFFS I READ EVERY SUNDAY.... IT'S LIKE NIGERIA WOMEN HAVE HIDDEN WAR AGAINST THE MEN........
BACK @ OP..... IF ALL WOMEN THINK LIKE U DO..... I SWEAR SPINSTERS FOR DON HIT AN UNIMAGINABLE RATE OF 95% OR MORE......
I HOPE U ARE MARRIED OOOO OR UR TO BE HUSBAND HAS YOUR MATERIALISTIC DEMAND IN PLACE OTHERWISE U WILL NEED TO CARVE UR OWN MAN N GIVE HIM ALL THAT.... MY 2 CENTS FOR U OOOO

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by MDOLOFU: 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
Specialbaby:
fortunatly enough,i can never be in such shoes again!!!
den be silence because wat u say dose not make sense. Wat happen to a lady building a home wit a guy? Already made man is already made wahala. Men value lady's dat was dere from d scratch. Mummy n popcy are perfect example

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
How's this a topic

Op, igata alu onye yahoo ma o bu onye money ritual grin lipsrsealed
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by inme: 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
OLOSHOS ON THE LOSE
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Onyiido: 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:

Op get a life. U can @ least go $ work for the car $ house so the man can come marry u. Whatever happened to u been your husband's help-meet. Pls stop incubating this kind of mentality in our upcoming ladies.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by repogirl(f): 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
Zceesneh:
talkactives, we shouldn't trade words with you women, all u know how to do is to talk, talk and talk
lol, guess you are one of the boys then. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:

are from Nigerian? undecided dumbass
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Vinshu(f): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
kushma:
after reading this your post with no meaning in life I went to your profile to see ur dp I was not surprised with what I saw I knew u would not have the shameful face to put your real dp then I kept wondering whether ur dad during his day if he had a car and a house before he married ur mom? Please don't be deceive from the movie you watch all these Nigerian movies because life is not a bed of roses what if you marry man that has all these then later he got broke and had no other option than to sell them so would you also leave him for another already made man or would u then turn to a full tym runs girl to meet your needs?

That's my photo.

You can make a reverse search on the image young man.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Beadex1(m): 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
Specialbaby:
life has evolve the stage of sitting down and waiting for a guy and shitting babes out like watery stool,majority of ladies these days are making plans on how to better their lot and making headways but that not withstanding,no sensible and focus lady will settle for a guy with the future sha be bright mentality!

If i am working and toiling to better my self,what prevented the guy from doing so?see ehn,poverty is a curse,try being broke and you will hate your existence!

And your type will end up talking about gender equality...but can't be up to De equality u so much desire
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by adimoh99(m): 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
Very Myopic way if reasoning... How can this come from a lady? cry Buhari please do something, things has to change so that our ladies will have confidence in us again.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by frakdon(m): 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
Zceesneh:
I think she made a lot of sense there...
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by porozhniy(m): 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
Shebi if dem talk say na man get house, car, moni + woman join all of una go begin call for world war 3. Tell me how man no go own you if you expect him to provide everything down to tampons. Na eye we take dey look una...kontinue.

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by godoluwa(m): 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
op, you are right but wrong at the same time. a man must be able to cater for his family but having a car is not the major qualification. if you marry a man today & few months( God forbid) things turn upside down, you will divorce him right? well, am not a broke man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped / Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Ghanaian Headmaster's Sex Video: Student Is 20 Not 16; Headmaster Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.