Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

My Mom And I Share The Same Husband. I Have 3 Kids For Him. Mom Has 2 – Orola - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mom And I Share The Same Husband. I Have 3 Kids For Him. Mom Has 2 – Orola (1575 Views)

He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady / Meet Mother And Daughter Who Share The Same Husband. They Both Have Kids For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mom And I Share The Same Husband. I Have 3 Kids For Him. Mom Has 2 – Orola by mazechdotcom: 7:41am On Mar 21, 2016
I don’t understand this kind of thing going on in Bangladesh! undecided

A mother and daughter having sex with the same man may sound hard to believe, but it's a necessity for women in one Bangladeshi tribe.
Read on...

As a child in rural Bangladesh, Orola Dalbot, liked growing up around her father and mother's husband, Noten. Noten was handsome, with a broad smile. "I thought my mother was lucky," Orola says. "I started touching,,,,,

To cut long story short, daughter has 3 kids for him, mom has 2 for him...

Read the full story:

Click here - https://www.mazech.com/orola#

***Register to get daily hottest viral news + jobs straight to your inbox!

Click here to register - https://www.mazech.com/user-login-register

Re: My Mom And I Share The Same Husband. I Have 3 Kids For Him. Mom Has 2 – Orola by mazechdotcom: 7:41am On Mar 21, 2016
Huh...

Re: My Mom And I Share The Same Husband. I Have 3 Kids For Him. Mom Has 2 – Orola by Luckylife(m): 7:43am On Mar 21, 2016
Scarcity of men or curse from you generation?
Re: My Mom And I Share The Same Husband. I Have 3 Kids For Him. Mom Has 2 – Orola by mazechdotcom: 7:44am On Mar 21, 2016
*** Looking for job? Don't miss this!!

More new jobs have just been posted

See details and apply –

Click here - https://www.mazech.com/Advertised_jobs

Re: My Mom And I Share The Same Husband. I Have 3 Kids For Him. Mom Has 2 – Orola by alorax2(f): 7:52am On Mar 21, 2016
Odiegwu o,, wonder no dey end
Re: My Mom And I Share The Same Husband. I Have 3 Kids For Him. Mom Has 2 – Orola by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 7:54am On Mar 21, 2016
ALUUUUUUUUU
Re: My Mom And I Share The Same Husband. I Have 3 Kids For Him. Mom Has 2 – Orola by Lastdays: 7:58am On Mar 21, 2016
O my Gosh!! This is a terrible situation undecided undecided
Re: My Mom And I Share The Same Husband. I Have 3 Kids For Him. Mom Has 2 – Orola by Mjshexy(f): 8:00am On Mar 21, 2016
What a generation of vipers!
Re: My Mom And I Share The Same Husband. I Have 3 Kids For Him. Mom Has 2 – Orola by Pheals(f): 8:13am On Mar 21, 2016
Is this news real? If yes there's nothing new under the heaven. undecided
Re: My Mom And I Share The Same Husband. I Have 3 Kids For Him. Mom Has 2 – Orola by Houseofglam7(f): 8:35am On Mar 21, 2016
This is more than nauseating
Re: My Mom And I Share The Same Husband. I Have 3 Kids For Him. Mom Has 2 – Orola by cutieberie1(f): 8:57am On Mar 21, 2016
Nothing seems to be forbiden in this world anymore
Re: My Mom And I Share The Same Husband. I Have 3 Kids For Him. Mom Has 2 – Orola by mazechdotcom: 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hmmm, they need to do something about this tradition!!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Eat This Wedding Cake / See The Oldest Twins (100 Years) Who Still Tavel The World Together / She Is Leaving Me; Am Confused.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.