Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? (5480 Views)

I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2006
Good dont prolong this issue because my stance will remain the same. Only reason why "people of the other school" get annoyed is when so called "Christians" (the same ones who you see in other thread getting into explicit convos yet turn around and acting like a pastor) or whomever come out of no where and disrupt freedom of expression by looking down on how people do choose to express themselves by yearning holier than thou dust. They should take their way of life and apply it to their own lives and not on those who are probably believe in something different from you.

Embracing Freedom Of Expression, forever. smiley

Ciao.
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by Bolarge(m): 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2006
@ThiefOfHearts
Why u so worked up now?Try relax.
Some peeps don't think it's ok to have sex in courtship n' u get all worked up.If u bother to check my first post in this thread all I said wz "No it's not ok" only to come back n'find all u free sex advocates tongue-lashing others who dared to dissent from ur view.
Mind u it's a free world;everyone's free to back their stance with facts n' if these facts happen to be religious what d'u have against that?
What amuses me is the fact dt u keep shouting the words "hypocrites" to the high heavens.Girl take a chill pill.Are u 100% sure everyone's doin the exact opposite of what they say?U are not.Period.For anyone who's had even a cursory exposure to psychiatry courses in school it's easy to read btw ur lines. wink
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2006
Bolarge:

only to come back n'find all u free sex advocates tongue-lashing others who dared to dissent from your view.

If after that I said you still think my point was "advocating free sex" when it was pretty much me going against those whose main thing is to destroy freedom of expression then there's really no point in even continuing this discussion with you.

Have a nice day.
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by Bolarge(m): 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2006
Cee ya. grin
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by Eddie2006(m): 10:35am On Nov 18, 2006
Haba!!!!!
Gentle folks come off it nowwww

the topic of discusion simply says "Is It Ok To Sleep With your Partner In Courtship" i dont see reasons why we start fighting each other by bringing in religious sentiment, arguing abt God and christianity etc. look even in the begining am not preaching oo tell me when Adam our father and eve our mother where together in the garden of eden they where courting yes but they made love and for Gods sake when a man and a woman loves each other then comes trust and you gradually build the trust amongst you. togetherness is important they say there is love in sharing share what? your love so if i and my fiance feel like getting down one cold even or morning or even in the hot afthernoon its ok to get down on my knees and make her screeeeem with pleasure put some 30min to 1 hour work on her body let her beg you to "do it" then when she is half way to climaxing introduce your love stick and see what wonders it will perform. do this to her and she will love you for ever. as for the ladies. dont bother if you are not a virgin if your man trully loves you he wont bother about that, but be true to him lend him your love and support make him feel like a man.

chawl
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by dominobaby(f): 11:04am On Nov 18, 2006
Thanks bolarge.

@ eddie, don't even try to start to justify a general thought or action with what you 'think' happened in the bible.
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by naija4life(f): 11:58am On Nov 18, 2006
I hate pretenders lipsrsealed

ITS VERY GOOD AND ADVISABLE TO Bleep BEFORE MARRIAGE OOO, LET THOSE DAT HAVE EARS HEAR, TO AVOID 'HAD I KNOWN!!!'
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by Eddie2006(m): 8:50am On Nov 20, 2006
naija4life:

I hate pretenders lipsrsealed

ITS VERY GOOD AND ADVISABLE TO Bleep BEFORE MARRIAGE OOO, LET THOSE DAT HAVE EARS HEAR, TO AVOID 'HAD I KNOWN!!!'

@naija4life

TOLD THEM
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by Akinagirl(f): 3:24am On Nov 21, 2006
is it ok, no, but ppl still do it
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by lauryn(f): 3:25am On Nov 21, 2006
Yes!!
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by Eddie2006(m): 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2006
lauryn:

Yes!!

@ lauryn you dont say yes the igbos say chiki kpom, it means you have closed the statement with a full stop chiki kpom,

grin
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by kkutecolo(f): 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2006
premarital sex is not good, not godly. but then its only the strong one that can hold to that, because feelings run deep and can't be held so u got to express what u think sumtyms. that includes wondering hw your to-be hubby or wify will be in bed. it depends on what u believe anyway. sum do it while sum stay away. we all pray 4 d grace to overcome temptations.

[b]his good sense deserted him 'i was not trying to avoid u' he said huskily. 'if it seemed that i was- and i am admitting nth, u understand? perhaps it was because i find u too appealin?'
he did shock her now, he could see it in d face she lifted up to turn to him, but what the hell, he did shocked himself too and that was far more disturbing.
'you don't mean that' she said
'i do mean it', he said, ' u are berautiful and enchanting and i wudnt be a man if i don't find u desirable, mi amore
'
her lips parted then, and thogh he sensed that she was uncertain of d good sense of what they were doin as he was, she didnt move away.instead she came a little nearer, her toes brushing his, those clear brown eyes searching his dark ones. almost involuntarily, it seemed, she lifted her hand and stroked the roughening skin of his jawline, and he could no longer control the instinctive hardening between his legs.
' so - do u want to kiss me?' she breathed almost inaudibly.
' cara ', he said hoarsely, and even then he thot he might av found the will to resist her.yet when her hand dropped to d open neckline of his shirt, . . . . . . . . . . . [/b]
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by Eddie2006(m): 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2006
angry so wats ur point ?

if there is understanding b/w the both of us why not, its an emotional thingy, i get aroused when i see my fiance wearing that sexy look in her eyes is it my fault, in the other way round she get aroused when she sees the bulg in front of my panties i dont blame her. as long as we love and cherish our union.

It can happen to you!!!!!!
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by mekoyo(m): 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2006
Now, what would you say in terms of "trust" to partners who are courting and sleep with each other but have never cheated?

They going against the will of God.

There is time for everything, God who created sex had a reason for it. After courtship You will have enough time for sex even if you want it everyday.

Sex during courtship brings pain and regret after the marriage. so beware
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by sweetivy1(f): 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2006
know the right thing and do it, spiritually its wrong, for love and pleasure sake right, do what you feel is best, follow your heart, but dont let it lead you astray.
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by nonny2(f): 8:52am On Feb 21, 2007
i agree with crazykid we are all humans and is blood that flows in our body.it takes GOD'S intervention for us not to.but if you can keep to that you will sail through.
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by muyeskin(m): 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2007
There is one fact u ladies don't realise about banging. Guys in the house am sorry 4 reaviling this fact. Once there is too much banging before the proper marriage, The relationship becomes nothing at a particular time. And traits like Lack of love, care, interest and many more will occur. Know this now. Pls nobody should reply me illegally if he doesn't want to be reported to the moderator. And u know wat that means? BAN. Take care all in the house. One love
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by kaydee(m): 12:14am On Apr 23, 2007
muyeskin:

There is one fact u ladies don't realise about banging. Guys in the house am sorry 4 reaviling this fact. Once there is too much banging before the proper marriage, The relationship becomes nothing at a particular time. And traits like Lack of love, care, interest and many more will occur. Know this now. Please nobody should reply me illegally if he doesn't want to be reported to the moderator. And u know what that means? BAN. Take care all in the house. One love

Speak 4 urself.You're the reason why pre-marital sex is bad.Who told you everyone's afraid of gettin banned?O.K,me i'm not.I'm not gettin paid.get that into ur skull. angry

Nor mind me oh! grin I'm neva serious. Who's seen Titanic?If Jack no cain that girl and he die like that,Na Hell fire str8!!!!! That's a good reason to do it on time wink
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by sage(m): 4:32am On Apr 23, 2007
muyeskin:

There is one fact u ladies don't realise about banging. Guys in the house am sorry 4 reaviling this fact. Once there is too much banging before the proper marriage, The relationship becomes nothing at a particular time. And traits like Lack of love, care, interest and many more will occur. Know this now. Please nobody should reply me illegally if he doesn't want to be reported to the moderator. And u know what that means? BAN. Take care all in the house. One love

one of my friends just saw me on this page and remarked

"Is it not the same thing thats going to happen even after marriage? Is that not why most married men are running around coz they are tired of the same thing?, and these people that are saying it causes regrets, does sex after marriage that results in disappointment not cause regrets too?

I looked at him and was like WTF shocked shocked
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by dremoney(m): 10:59am On Apr 24, 2007
Eddie2006:

angry so wats your point ?

if there is understanding b/w the both of us why not, its an emotional thingy, i get aroused when i see my fiance wearing that sexy look in her eyes is it my fault, in the other way round she get aroused when she sees the bulg in front of my undies i don't blame her. as long as we love and cherish our union.

It can happen to you!!!!!!

laughssssssss, i pity u.
muyeskin:

bros,i wuld av bn pleased if ur post was written based on ur very personal blieve and understanding.
u sincerely nid not apologise to guyz in da houz coz "U R ON UR OWN" (Oyo- lo- wa- men)
u n ur babe go paka am out. cheesy

@topic,
its not encouraging.
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by MP007(m): 7:51am On Sep 16, 2007
I support whatever the bible says,
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by aloib(f): 8:19am On Sep 16, 2007
MP007:

I support whatever the bible says,
and that is hey mp007, wat r u still doing at this ungodly hr grin
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by MP007(m): 8:32am On Sep 16, 2007
working, u? God doesnt really recognise a couple until they make the commitment of marriage, thats what i think
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by tkb417(m): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2007
According to the Bible, its sinful and i know the holy Quran too will say the same thing.
But, me im human, i cant wait till we get married.

Even now, i cant count the number of times ive slept with my her, but ill marry her by Gods grace.
Ill beg God for forgiveness
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 16, 2007
If both parties are ok with it, yes.

I'm an aethist, so the bible quotes mean little to me. Neither does all this 'virgin' malarky. Marrying a virgin guarantees absolutely nothing. You're either compatible or you're not.

The bible and quoran suck.
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by Reverend(m): 11:04am On Sep 16, 2007
The first and most important thing is to keep the Bible out of the bedroom. The Bible is the worst of all evils when we are talking about sexual relationships and is responsible for most sexual hang-ups.

Marriage has nothing to do with a healthy sexual relationship either. We should replace the word 'marriage' with the word 'commitment'. Marriage is an old fashioned, out of date concept anyway.

If you are committed to one another, singing a few silly songs in a church, paying for all your relatives to gorge themselves o food and drink and wasting all your hard earned money on a silly dress is crazy. Most of all, btaining the all important Government license is meaningless and has the value of a piece of cheap toilet paper.

If you both feel like having sexual relations with each other there is nothing stopping you. Not even the book of fairy stories (The Bible) which after all was written by man to control man. Another crazy myth is that you need a marriage license to have sex with your partner.

Heaven and Hell are man made products used to manipulate your thoughts and control you. Listen to your own body, and if you would both like to have sex then there is nothing to stop you, not even the pathetic rantings of the many Bible bashing sin mongers contained within this forum.

After all, what you are about to do is the most natural and basic of all human functions. It has existed from the beginning of human kind (and not the 6000 years that the Bible would try and make you believe)

So close your ears and eyes to the rantings of man-made books and the bigotted beliefs of the blind and deaf brainwashed religious freaks.

Make beautiful love to your partner today, or maybe the whole day. OK, stay in bed the whole week and have a sensual loving and kinky time.

Can you think of anything else that gives so much pleasure and is for free?
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by acidrop(f): 11:07am On Sep 16, 2007
Reverend:

The first and most important thing is to keep the Bible out of the bedroom. The Bible is the worst of all evils when we are talking about sexual relationships and is responsible for most sexual hang-ups.

Marriage has nothing to do with sexual relationship either. Whilst we should replace the word marriage with the word commitment. If you are committed to one another, singing a few silly songs in a church and obtaining the all important Government licence is meaningless.

If you both feel like having sexual relations with each other there is nothing stopping you. not even the book of fairy stories *the Bible) which after all was written by man to control man. Another crazy myth is that you need a marriage licence to have sex with your partner.

Hell and Heaven are man made products used to manipulate your thoughts and control you. Listen to your own body, and if you would both[b] like to have sex then there is nothing to stop you, not even the pathetic rantings of the many Bible bashing sin mongers contained within this forum.[/b]
After all, what you are about to do is the most natural and basic of all human functions. It has existed from the beginning of human kind ( and not the 6000 years that the Bible would try and make you believe)

So close your ears and eyes to the rantings of man-made books and the stupidy of the blind and deaf.

Make beautiful love to your partner today, or maybe the whole day. OK, stay in bed the whole week and have a sensual loving time.

Can you think of anything else that gives so much pleasure for free?

dang which kind revrend u be undecided
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by Cyclone5(m): 11:23am On Sep 16, 2007
Na Roving Reverend  grin

Anyhow I am fully for people doing what feels right. As long as you are not drunk or drugged, and are not doing it to use the other person, sex in a relationship should be about consent and emotional connection. Nothing to do with licence or ring.

Siena:

If both parties are ok with it, yes.

I'm an aethist, so the bible quotes mean little to me. Neither does all this 'virgin' malarky. Marrying a virgin guarantees absolutely nothing. You're either compatible or you're not.

The bible and quoran suck.

@Siena - I hear you about the virgin claptrap. Like inexperience wins awards.

But your views on the holy books are not really well considered. You may detest how people use them but you cannot dispute the wisdom in them. You may not find some of it applicable to all situations but there is truth and wisdom therein nonetheless.
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by ariblaze(m): 11:42am On Sep 16, 2007
i hate being dragged in religious debates

if we wanna get holy we have the RELIGON section

the laughable thing here is that

most people here who claim to sparkle more than diamonds

here have serious canker worm issues

why drag God into virtually every issue

frankly its not right,

the people speaking against sex before marriage

speaking of eternal dammination

on everyother person a question please

i remember my bible well

is it only pre-marital sex that can lead you to hell?

what happened to malice,jealosuy,hatred and heated arguements which invariable leads to you losing you decorum and emotions.

as for at the present moment

if am not sexually compartible with a person we cant date talkless of marriage
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by davou4eva(m): 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2007
Their is no need dragging answers ti this question we all no the truth and the right thing.
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by TL(f): 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2007
personally i think it is ok to "do" once in a blue moon. but there should be a restraint because it is not yet legally authorized. it is better i know the condition of ones state physically, mentally and otherwise. i do not want to regret anything afterwards. wink
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2007
TL:

personally i think it is ok to "do" once in a blue moon. but there should be a restraint because it is not yet legally authorized. it is better i know the condition of ones state physically, mentally and otherwise. i do not want to regret anything afterwards. wink

Why once in a blue moon? If you believe it's a sin (as an aethist, I don't) it's either 100% abstinance, or all the way. You're either a sinner or not, you can't sit on the fence as a partial sinner! wink

"Legally authorized?" I don't get you - by whom? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him / Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? / +18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.