Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? (5482 Views)

I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by ariblaze(m): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2007
TL:

personally i think it is ok to "do" once in a blue moon. but there should be a restraint because it is not yet legally authorized. it is better i know the condition of ones state physically, mentally and otherwise. i do not want to regret anything afterwards. wink

??

legally authorised?
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by moondust(m): 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2007
Ask ya pastor
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by blaknite1(m): 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2007
NO! It is NOT!
this is not Jand or yankee! no matter how much u try to trivialiase the issue, u can neva underplay the sanctity of the marriage bed.
Even if u make mistakes sometimes by listening to ur body instead of ur spirit, it doesnt mean u should believe u've done the right thing even though its not easy fighting ur emotions and feelings.
Remember that u cannot compare sexual sin with others because of what God says about it.
Dont try to form ur contrary opinion cos ur opinion does not change the truth and try and get books that will tell u the truth about issues like this.
Afterall if u are a male and believe u r a girl, it doesnt change the fact that u are a male and u cannot conceive. smiley
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:24am On Sep 18, 2007
so God doesnt say anything about other sins?

fornication is said to be worse than murder? Really?
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 18, 2007
@ TOH: I wouldn't even try convincing folk, they tend to "sin" selectively.
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by dankmen208(m): 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2007
To be frank we are all wrong,cause outta 100% of guyz and girls here.99.9% of us had eaten the forbidden fruity.(Including I) so Lets fi le lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by ohisng(m): 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2009
YES!!! its okay for me.
As a man, i need to know we are sexually compatible
As a woman, wouldnt u want to know if he is impotent or not?
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by steppings: 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2009
thumbs up
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by Airtimex(m): 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2009
Simple question with a simple answer hehe!
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by call4shola(m): 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2009
Its not ok, don't do it, sex outside marriage is against God's commandment, we all need to ask for forgiveness if we have been involved, GOd help us,
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by gingeranny(f): 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2009
I'm quite interested to see there are people who believe sex is for marriage only, to be perfectly honest.
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by obi123: 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2009
Apart from the fact that God frowns on premarital sex angry

i have found out that best to keep sex aside during courtship , sex sometimes give one the feeling that theres something there when truly there isnt .

It is important to find out if apart from sex, there is something else you like about eachother cos sex tends to cloud ur judgement of eachother.

Without sex , u can truly find out the stuff ur relationship is made of and truly how healthy ur relationship is.

A lot of relationships are based on sex, and the worst thing is that both parties know but they push the truth aside and forge on in a sick relationship which sometimes ends up in marriage and guess what happens months after they cant stand eachother , regrets , adultery .

A lot of people hardly have anything in common with their so called partners just sex , and when that sex is no longer forthcoming or becomes boring , u get sick of eachother and boredom can lead to all sorts

It is a fact that good life partners are getting extinct not even scarce so if you sleep with every boyfriend /girlfriend u have in ur lifetime how many people do u want to have slept with b4 you finally get hitched

I think its wise to leave some of u to urself and for ur future life partner and not give it all away just becos

Life is a gamble , so never mind the fear of not been compatible with ur partner when u both get married, u must learn to be sexually compatible!!!

MARRIAGE IS AN EFFORT
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by mellow(m): 10:12am On Nov 21, 2009
The Bible says Husband and Wife should not starve each of the thing.

But my question is, if one is hot on the bed and the other just lie there

like a log of wood with a hole in the middle, how can this Biblical injunction

be fulfilled? What do you do divorce her right after? Even car dealers allow

people to test drive the cars to make up their minds if they would rather buy

this one instead of the other. Again, the Bible says if you look at a sister and you feel like

doing the thing to her and if she has past the age of her flower then do

what you want to do then marry her. Of course I believe they are in courtship

because they want to get married.

Many people here are like the Duck Fowl, they eat and wipe their mouth on the floor

come out to the open and shout you must fast or you go to Hell Fire, Salvation is

important by early desire. Hypocritical hypocrites.
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by mamagee3(f): 10:32pm On Nov 24, 2009
No, it's wrong! tongue
Wait after marriage
. cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by Twend: 12:34am On Nov 25, 2009
that is y i say run 4rm sex sin ,no oda sin affects d body as dis 1 does.wen u sin dis sin its agains ur own body. na bible talk dis one. so wat isnt gud has no oda name dan bad. but men its not easy
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by kpolli(m): 10:40am On Nov 25, 2009
yeah its wrong to sleep wit ones partner during courtship, ur meant to do that b4 courtship
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2010
Its simple for those who are wise enough to know that God's ways is different from our ways . the stupidity of God is a million better than best of human wisdom . the name for it is FORNICATION .
Its as sinful as sin , take it or leave it .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Don't Women Like Telling Their Real Age / Risks Marrying A Doctor Or Lawyer / Settled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.