Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry (52960 Views)

Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Instagram Are Engaged (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by pretydiva(f): 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
Awww...dey r so cute kiss..mk I go activate my Twitter handle sharply oo
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Ralphdan(m): 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
Abag mk d bae remove dat her mkup xo we go knw whether she fine.

4 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by ifeomaekol(f): 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nawa ooooooooooooooooooooooo-----nice, things dey happen.
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by awjomo: 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
Monalisa185:
where my Nairaland hubby na? gringrin

re u a man?
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by IkennaBasilJR(m): 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
Check my signature
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by olarhtunji(m): 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
repogirl come and see...if someone ask for your number u will b forming Porsche...
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by IYANGBALI: 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
ClassCaptain:
undecidedNa person wey fine well well all those facebook and twitter babes dey reply deir dms and messages.

Even for nairaland here..

We wey we no fine or get packs dont stand a chance undecided
na who talk say make you worwor? tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by shachris02: 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
honestly, this her makeup is disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Akaujaa(m): 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
Monalisa185:

Czech him awt
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by crownwealth: 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ladies be careful, only small percentage are successful through this medium, don't become a victims of abuse and kidnap.

Btw: congrats to the couple.
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by NobleAngell(f): 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
I berra start replying my DMs o. All those msgs piled up, maybe 'he' is among the senders. *RunsToTwitter*
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by repogirl(f): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
olarhtunji:
repogirl come and see...if someone ask for your number u will b forming Porsche...
lmao! Am married already na!

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by toprealman: 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
meanwhile Ochuko my man is now a part time driver to another twitter babe that will not CONCUR!!!!! He will drop her off to school, take her to pretty anywhere she want to go, yet the lemme think about it is getting to 14 months now.
If that girl no gree marry Ochuko like this one here do......mmmmmh, I go personally use hashtag couple them two together by fire by force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Royals1st: 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
The wife will still go back to were they meet and mess up a wife married with dance na dance she go follow go lobaton
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Vongsama(m): 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
Monalisa185:
Well, someone could just be reading about US in d future.
This cud b us. wink
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by amichaelz101(m): 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
I knw the babe well.. her name is omoh.. she fit snub die.. happy for her tho wen I saw the post on FB.
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
...and Naijaboiy says #WooingChallenge is for fun.... I laugh grin
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by repogirl(f): 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
Na wa o, fine guy like this, na for Twitter I'm go find wife? undecided

Anyway, congrats to them.
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Shymm3x: 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
How can someone send you a DM on twitter with you following the person?

So for her to follow the guy on twitter, especially a guy she doesn't know, she must've seen the picture and liked him. And was just waiting for the guy to chat to her. All the crap about being new on twitter and waiting for a long time to reply are for the birds.

You were single and searching. Joined twitter and followed a guy you think's attractive. Boom, he sent you a DM and the rest is history. I hate lies. grin

Anyway, this is a twitter love story and we find love in the most hopeless places. Salute.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Soulz22(m): 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
This could be us oliviaarims embarassed
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Ratello: 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
Repogirl come to Daddy......wink
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by ebyoma(f): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
kiss Awwwwn!!! This is vely lomantic
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
And then i come on Nairaland and see some ladies say am not on twitter, it has too much drama angry undecided like all they think of twitter is e-fights and gossips, that's like one of the biggest and most used social media platform in the world but on nl here, na nooo not on twitter, too much drama, don't like twitter, like seriously if you are really into social media and you don't use bbm channels, not necessarily active but follow the trends on twitter to know the pulse of what interest you, it could be sport, politics, movies, celebrities, fitness and health tips, life goals quotes, inspiration words, teds crazy funny jokes, sex or Indecency, short crazy vids and then instagram and then telegram and then......well seriously you haven't started top harness the true power of social media, Oracle on bbm channel is aeguable the biggest Nigerian channels in the world and the dude who created that channel has made it big and it is somewhat of a celeb, never mind i think i have said enough, you would be dead wrong if you assume i am active on the aforementioned social media sites .....

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
jimmyolasun:
Ok... Where is my own fb lover ...oh!! Forgotten she's a dwarf forming princess on social media.. My soul almost ran outta my body when I met her.
Hahahahahahahahaha, u have kill me with laugh. Choi!

2 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
pretydiva:
Awww...dey r so cute kiss..mk I go activate my Twitter handle sharply oo
dnt go too far u,we get fine boys fr NL too

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by repogirl(f): 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ratello:
Repogirl come to Daddy......wink
grin I have a daddy already.
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Bhella5(m): 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hairstyle27:

LIKE seriously that shud be me nd you!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kissOur love tori go pass dis wan ijn

tongue : P tongue cheesy You gonna say an amen to dat
You wanna offset the apple cart? I woulda said a loud amen to then had you been Edidiong.
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Honestagbons(m): 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
I thank God for una ohh
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by DSuperWoman(f): 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
hmm see fine bobo
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Vongsama(m): 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
CJjoy:
XO??

The next story cud b ours
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
ebyoma:
kiss Awwwwn!!! This is vely lomantic

u this girl ernnnn .. cheesy cheesy cheesy which one be lomantic agaian, or is that the sland in lome togo? grin grin
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
NobleAngell:
I berra start replying my DMs o. All those msgs piled up, maybe 'he' is among the senders. *RunsToTwitter*
Haahahahahahaha grin.
I just open this thread to laugh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring / Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D / Prophet Allegedly Dies From Thunderbolt (magun)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.