Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry (52961 Views)

Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Instagram Are Engaged (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by ebyoma(f): 12:18am On Mar 22, 2016
Misternas89:
Abeg Shey "r" dey give u wahala 2 pronounce. Lol grin grin
cheesy cheesy grin grin laugh iyaf tear my berre for hia o. Take it as a sreep of tongue tongue
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by ebyoma(f): 12:22am On Mar 22, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
naughty girl what are u seeing ohh!

grin you are the naughty one. what are you thinking?
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by placeofallure(f): 12:41am On Mar 22, 2016
ClassCaptain:
undecidedNa person wey fine well well all those facebook and twitter babes dey reply deir dms and messages.

Even for nairaland here..

We wey we no fine or get packs dont stand a chance undecided

na so one do for twitter: i dey retweet her tweets; share her links ,promote her works and all:

we been dey chat and flow wella wey me sef don dey happy say :: yes ::: i don win::i dey sing jaywon facebook abi na twitter love about:

only for me to upload picture go my avi and gbam: that was the end:

hello
hi
hi
hey there
::

maybe she go reply tomorrow,only God knowgrin

On the contrary, I just checked you out! You're not looking bad......
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 22, 2016
ClassCaptain:

its the truth naw:

once you mention and message them and they check your dp and see that u no pose with key,or stand beside car,house or inside one estate and say u no get 6 packs or fine:

if you like send message from today till tomorrow :: dem no go answer you:

we wey we no fine wetin we go do, we sha no go bleach grin
Very funny , my friend on the left in my dp gets girls much more than me, as in by far, I don't get any sef. No be by looks its how u flow.

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by wadetaw202: 2:41am On Mar 22, 2016
Monalisa185:

lwkmgrin..close your eyes jortongue

no o, it can give somebori sleepful nighttonguetongue

Maybe somebori should find out by experience; undecided

Experience, they say, is the best teacher

And it all begins with a step.......PM-Sending! wink
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Nobody: 3:02am On Mar 22, 2016
ClassCaptain:

its the truth naw:

once you mention and message them and they check your dp and see that u no pose with key,or stand beside car,house or inside one estate and say u no get 6 packs or fine:

laugh wan kill lol me for here oh, you take style talk truth.
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Zehner(f): 6:36am On Mar 22, 2016
Acidosis:

as you no gree nko?
gree wetin grin
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Zehner(f): 6:38am On Mar 22, 2016
holluwai:
Cool down

abeg no use ur reggae spoil my blues o
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by herboshedhe(f): 6:39am On Mar 22, 2016
modelmike7:
Cute couple... You can find love anywhere, just be real.

Happy Married life to them.
.yes ooo

just be real!!!
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by herboshedhe(f): 6:40am On Mar 22, 2016
they are both cool sha
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by calabaman(m): 7:01am On Mar 22, 2016
Monalisa185:
where my Nairaland hubby na? gringrin

MODIFIED:

Choi!!!! I Don buy gbege oo...abeg, na joke ooogrincheesy

nice dress sense.
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Sirmuel1(m): 7:14am On Mar 22, 2016
menabae:
grin,...... so u were after the physical attribute na wa oo

No....na spiritual attribute he go follow grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Monalisa185(f): 7:20am On Mar 22, 2016
embarassedthank you embarassed
calabaman:

[code][/code]
nice dress sense.
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Acidosis(m): 7:22am On Mar 22, 2016
Zehner:
gree wetin grin
Lool smh!
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Maximus85(m): 7:22am On Mar 22, 2016
TolaniLuv:

See your life? No like none share? Now go find your self a JOB

See your life, no like none share? Now go back to SCHOOL
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Monalisa185(f): 7:22am On Mar 22, 2016
wadetaw202:

Maybe somebori should find out by experience; undecided

Experience, they say, is the best teacher

And it all begins with a step.......PM-Sending! wink

lmao!! See scope!! tonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Misternas89(m): 7:23am On Mar 22, 2016
ebyoma:

cheesy cheesy grin grin laugh iyaf tear my berre for hia o.
Take it as a sreep of tongue tongue
Naughty girl that's what you are cheesy cheesy lol. No be only sreep of tongue, na sleep n snore or tongue
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by streetzdreamz(m): 7:33am On Mar 22, 2016
ClassCaptain:

its the truth naw:

lols,i think its more of the material stuffs you mentioned than looks,or a curse on dem female folks, they all have a stereotyped way of chatting,the monosyllabic responses,thats if she gets to reply you,wonder why they are on social media when they cant interact freely with people they meet there,and its often those who have nothing that forms sophistication in the most trivial things.
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Monalisa185(f): 7:35am On Mar 22, 2016
Vongsama:
Hater of tribal bigotry; we r on d same page, but ManU fan? A diehard at that? Well, it still cud b us
hehehehe, we could still be rivals when it comes to football nagringrin
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Monalisa185(f): 7:36am On Mar 22, 2016
Misternas89:

Iffa hear say I thief am, na d guy 1st copy me ooo buh I don 4gv am as He use d line "WOO" d precious, pretty, beautiful,cute Monalisa wink kiss

tonguetonguetongue
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Monalisa185(f): 7:37am On Mar 22, 2016
Djangocode:

Yes Ma'am..
Getting ma msg replied by you is a Great Honor as well..
Thanks..
gringringrin
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Ifebazz(m): 7:37am On Mar 22, 2016
Crystal70200:
Social media platforms have in some way or another brought joy and fulfillment into the lives of people from all spheres of life.

Gone are those days when social media relationships are considered a taboo due to different negativity tagged with the single idea of dating a guy you meet online. Hair Entrepreneur, Omoh is one of those lucky women who found love on social media.

Read her lovely story below:

I hadn’t been on twitter very long but I found the freedom of expression exhilarating. One evening in September 2012, he sent me a DM that started with “Hi I’m Frank ” of course I didn’t reply him for days. He was cute though. When i eventually replied, he said the right thing…” I really like you, I understand you don’t know me yet but I feel like I need to talk to you everyday of my life and If that’s all this becomes, then it’s enough for me “. It was a little cheesy, but he was serious. He messaged me everyday, on every social media platform he could find me. He found new ways we could contact each other. Then he progressed to calling everyday. I must confess that now, i can’t go a day without talking to my Olomi. #StartedFromTheDm #NowWeAreHere #FrankOmoh2016 See Pictures of their prewedding shots below.

Source: https://www.naij.com/769172-see-social-media-brought-happy-couple-together.html
Why do ladies' faces always glow like light bulbs in comparison to the rest of their bodies?
Na Mary Kay be all of them?
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Vongsama(m): 7:47am On Mar 22, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe, we could still be rivals when it comes to football nagringrin
Yea true. The rivary wouldn't b dat bad afterall considering I go far away from England.
Can I mail u or something?
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by vanvick247(m): 7:50am On Mar 22, 2016
jimmyolasun:
Ok... Where is my own fb lover ...oh!! Forgotten she's a dwarf forming princess on social media.. My soul almost ran outta my body when I met her.

Hahahahahaha. For real? Thank God say ur soul na "almost" and no be real run o!!!
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by calabaman(m): 7:54am On Mar 22, 2016
Monalisa185:
embarassedthank you embarassed

funny thing is i know where u are from cheesy
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Misternas89(m): 7:56am On Mar 22, 2016
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by oochi123(f): 8:01am On Mar 22, 2016
Misternas89:

I really like you, I feel its not right to say this since yu dont know me yet, buh i feel like talking to yu for the rest of ma life and if its what it becomes, then its enough for me... T

Tnx.
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by PasNina(m): 8:09am On Mar 22, 2016
jimmyolasun:
Ok... Where is my own fb lover ...oh!! Forgotten she's a dwarf forming princess on social media.. My soul almost ran outta my body when I met her.
Lmao..... But seriously all these social media pictures can be so deceptive
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by fzybah(m): 8:20am On Mar 22, 2016
Love can be found anywhere..... I met my fiancee on facebook over 3 years ago and d relationship has gone beyond d roof .... Planning for marriage.... It depends on how gud and sincere u are... I can say it anywhere, I've never dated a lady dt suits me like fiancee in my life ..... She's so wonderful.... I LOVE HER
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by vanvick247(m): 8:33am On Mar 22, 2016
ClassCaptain:
undecidedNa person wey fine well well all those facebook and twitter babes dey reply deir dms and messages.

Even for nairaland here..

We wey we no fine or get packs dont stand a chance undecided

na so one do for twitter: i dey retweet her tweets; share her links ,promote her works and all:

we been dey chat and flow wella wey me sef don dey happy say :: yes ::: i don win::i dey sing jaywon facebook abi na twitter love about:

only for me to upload picture go my avi and gbam: that was the end:

hello
hi
hi
hey there
::

maybe she go reply tomorrow,only God knowgrin

Hahahahahaha. Funny but so true o!! These end time babes no dey use eyes see handsome and well loaded dude (pocket wise) commot face o...
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by ebyoma(f): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2016
Misternas89:

Naughty girl that's what you are cheesy cheesy lol. No be only sreep of tongue, na sleep n snore or tongue

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring / Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D / Prophet Allegedly Dies From Thunderbolt (magun)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.