Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry (52959 Views)

Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Instagram Are Engaged (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Acidosis(m): 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
Zehner:
Boooooooooo

Where u na? Many Saturday Don pass o
as you no gree nko?
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
Monalisa185:
where my Nairaland hubby na? gringrin

I really like you, I feel its not right to say this since yu dont know me yet, buh i feel like talking to yu for the rest of ma life and if its what it becomes, then its enough for me...

4 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by sinisters(m): 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
Rude ladies(girls) take note
No go pursue ur future husy away with nasty attitude undecided
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by naijaboiy: 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
...and Na Ijaboiy says #WooingChallenge is for fun.... I laugh grin
The baddos go take things further na. grin
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Stanley4E(m): 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
Monalisa185:
Monalisa, I think I like you. Haven gone through your profile picture I will say you've got the most gorgeous smile ever and I'll love to meet you someday wink
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by coded06(m): 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
Monalisa185:

See am above u there. Lol
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by moonnstar(f): 9:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
Dis guy cute die
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by macaranta(m): 9:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
All these rigid Nairaland babes uncle seu.n just pack and full here...their matter deserves ban till 2089 grin angry tongue
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
Vongsama:

The next story cud b ours
criously nw

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by RuggedAngel: 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
Heyaaa,Dats very nice.
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by RuggedAngel: 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
Djangocode:

I really like you, I feel its not right to say this since yu dont know me yet, buh i feel like talking to yu for the rest of ma life and if its what it becomes, then its enough for me...
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Krayzeejhay(m): 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
Baby,this could be us,but u put salt inside indomie grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by liquidmetall: 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
5starmilitant:
Ngeneukwuenu you see ur life? Na rivers election matter you carry for head. angry angry
lwkmd
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
pretydiva:
Awww...dey r so cute kiss..mk I go activate my Twitter handle sharply oo
well, make NL you Twitter. Stop ignoring PMs. You never know the place, hour and platform he'll come
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
moonnstar:
Dis guy cute die
be drooling over an already taken man. Don't go and reply your PMs.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by clickwtB(m): 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
SOCIAL MEDIA IS AN AVENUE WHERE YOU CAN MEET THE GOOD AND BAD AND EVEN THE UGLY.CONGRATULATIONS

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Adebash01(m): 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
Wow! I love this
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Vongsama(m): 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
ebyoma:

errrm....errrm....errrm!!! perhaps

...but u dnt reply mails, so hw do we converse in private?
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by NobleAngell(f): 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
just don't follow the one that will give u hiv oo grin
Hahahahahaha. Can't stop laffin. U're not serious at all.
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Vongsama(m): 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
CJjoy:
criously nw

Ermmmmm, so hw do I start now?
Ok ma name is George. Can I mail or call u?
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Sike(m): 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
Cool but i just don't trust social media.
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Louiscutedude(m): 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
Cool
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by moonnstar(f): 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
be drooling over an already taken man. Don't go and reply your PMs.
u can't stop me from saying how I feel my.once again,d guy cute diiiiiiie
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Maximus85(m): 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
Crystal70200:
Social media platforms have in some way or another brought joy and fulfillment into the lives of people from all spheres of life.

Gone are those days when social media relationships are considered a taboo due to different negativity tagged with the single idea of dating a guy you meet online. Hair Entrepreneur, Omoh is one of those lucky women who found love on social media.

Read her lovely story below:

I hadn’t been on twitter very long but I found the freedom of expression exhilarating. One evening in September 2012, he sent me a DM that started with “Hi I’m Frank ” of course I didn’t reply him for days. He was cute though. When i eventually replied, he said the right thing…” I really like you, I understand you don’t know me yet but I feel like I need to talk to you everyday of my life and If that’s all this becomes, then it’s enough for me “. It was a little cheesy, but he was serious. He messaged me everyday, on every social media platform he could find me. He found new ways we could contact each other. Then he progressed to calling everyday. I must confess that now, i can’t go a day without talking to my Olomi. #StartedFromTheDm #NowWeAreHere #FrankOmoh2016 See Pictures of their prewedding shots below.

Source: https://www.naij.com/769172-see-social-media-brought-happy-couple-together.html

How nice but I wan cause trouble. If the think the guy fine pass the babe like If you feel na the babe fine pass share

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
grin
NobleAngell:
Hahahahahaha. Can't stop laffin. U're not serious at all.
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
moonnstar:
u can't stop me from saying how I feel my.once again,d guy cute diiiiiiie
you see. Attitude. Later they will say they can't find BF on NL. Keep up with this attitude and you'll never find BF here on NL
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Young4jose: 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
Monalisa185:
. Am urs 4real.....# United We Stand...........##
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by phlemzy: 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
See queue on top Monalisa ooo. Well,she called for it. Now you have varieties to choose from. We hope to have your prewedding shots here in the months ahead...grin
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
ebyoma:

I see wink
naughty girl what are u seeing ohh!
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Misternas89(m): 11:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
ebyoma:
kiss Awwwwn!!! This is vely lomantic
Abeg Shey "r" dey give u wahala 2 pronounce. Lol grin grin
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by moonnstar(f): 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you see. Attitude. Later they will say they can't find BF on NL. Keep up with this attitude and you'll never find BF here on NL
BF?guy u funny die.dats d list of my worries
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by SSpeter(m): 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
CJjoy:
XO??
Awwww....This is beauty...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring / Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D / Prophet Allegedly Dies From Thunderbolt (magun)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.