Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat (42340 Views)

My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed / My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper / I am 21 And My BF 24 Proposed; I Feel That I'm Too Young And It's Too Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by nikkypearl(f): 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Emi o gboyinbo o.

Ki la n ba ka undecided
Okunrin to ba nife eyan kosi gbogbo pe o ti sanra ju, lo reduce wetii e, mi sure pe ma ma mu o re ode
Ko tie ni wo nkankan rara, ki lan pe ni ife latokan wa undecided

Awa 84kg gan, won si nbe wa ka ma reduce. Awa ga na
Abi eyin na ma nfa bi igbin ni
E ma nro bi eni to ti dade ni joun cheesy
Abi ijewuru leyin na to je pe gbogbo mindinmindin le nda losi ona ofun
E gbera kan mo, ko sife larin yin

Your relationship is more of physical. No love!
Anty sidi! grin
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
Pinshure or i dont believe it. btw i dont think u shud b dat fat @ 71kg. However like ppl av mentioned u need to hit the gym and thereafter here his comment. If same persist from him then u know what to do.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by sas91(f): 1:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
I truly appreciate every comment and advice, thanks
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by sas91(f): 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
akinsal:
Pinshure or i dont believe it. btw i dont think u shud b dat fat @ 71kg. However like ppl av mentioned u need to hit the gym and thereafter here his comment. If same persist from him then u know what to do.

people that know me said i'm not fat, nor Slim just average but having the tendency of becoming fat, another problem with me I know is I don't have a flat tummy.
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
sas91:

people that know me said i'm not fat, nor Slim just average but having the tendency of becoming fat, another problem with me I know is I don't have a flat tummy.
That means u are chubby. As for potruded stomach,probably u eat too late @ night or u take alcohol. as for that u need to hit the gym for tummy reduction exercise.. grin

If however after u getting reduced in size n weight he still complains, then u know what to do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by sexy74(m): 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
lecturerdabo:

Fiance or fiancee sorry if I got you wrong or perhaps you wan marry fellow babe!
Sister, pls do ur best to keep ur weight in check as only few men accomodates obesity!!
I for one nag even my female friends/ my friend's girls on per second billing if I notice them adding unnecessary weight.
My wife of 11yrs also know that its a NO NO to add weight anyhow even after child birth so she watch her weight, that is not to mean I don't love her but I VE GOT TASTE!!!
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by Blaze55(m): 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
Sister Abeg... how you been dey before him propose to you? If na like this you been dey, try dey watchful of your man and the babe him dey compare you to oh!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by spacyzuma(m): 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
sas91:
Pls I need your honest opinion on this matter , i'm a lady with an average height and weighing 70kg, my fiance always complain about my weight and I know I'm trying my best working on it. But this time around he compared me with my friend and said my friend has a better body structure than I, that i'm not more beautiful as I used to be and that if I want to be his wife then I must Slim down. And so many things I can't even mention. He finally asked if I am ready to do all he wants.
my fear is did he truly love me? what if I Slim down now and even get fatter after giving birth to a baby, wld he then hate me so much? i'm confused and scared of going on with the relationship, Pls I need advice from experienced people.

I'm sorry to say, but He doesn't love you.

It's ok if someone wants their partner to slim down. But to say such hurtful things to your face, to compare you to your female friend, to use that as a condition to marry you...no no no! He's emotionally manipulating/blackmailing you. He doesn't love you.

7 Likes

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by sukkot: 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
sas91:
Pls I need your honest opinion on this matter , i'm a lady with an average height and weighing 70kg, my fiance always complain about my weight and I know I'm trying my best working on it. But this time around he compared me with my friend and said my friend has a better body structure than I, that i'm not more beautiful as I used to be and that if I want to be his wife then I must Slim down. And so many things I can't even mention. He finally asked if I am ready to do all he wants.
my fear is did he truly love me? what if I Slim down now and even get fatter after giving birth to a baby, wld he then hate me so much? i'm confused and scared of going on with the relationship, Pls I need advice from experienced people.
70 kg though. what are ya a sack of garri ? lolz jus kidding but ermmmm yeah if you are 70kg and 5ft tall thats a big problem. whats ya height ?

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by gbens2000(m): 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
1.is he a Yoruba man?

If he is pick ur slippers and run for ur life

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by callJesu: 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
I will give you supplement to reduce the fat.... Its called fit1
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by adeyeye5353(m): 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
Actually!!!!!!!! The man is not ur really husband, am sorry to say!! because ur really husband would compare u with any other gals even if they are more beautiful than u. U will be the best in his face if u married him, he will later dump u or having many concubine. Look for someone that will accept u the way u are. Best of luck

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
sas91:

please my sister, dump his sorry asss!

loose weight because you want to, for yourself not for a man.
like you said, you are gonna have babies and get fatter, what happens then?
he will make you miserable if you marry him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by oglalasioux(m): 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
If this guy knew you as a slim girl and you got fat through overeating then slim down if you want him to marry you.

If he met you as you are now and wants you to slim down then run. He doesn't love you.

People have fat hormones and nothing medically can cure it. The secret is being clean everytime. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by Dyt(f): 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
sas91:

Will or would you listen to me if I tell you to dump his sorry asss
angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by CriticalThought: 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
sas91:

Look, this is not a matter of love, be realistic. Sit your loved one down and have a serious conversation on weight lifestyle. Better for the two parties to define those things now before you enter marriage oh. If he is making those complaints now, the foundation is shaky

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by kilokeys(m): 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Emi o gboyinbo o.

Ki la n ba ka undecided
Okunrin to ba nife eyan kosi gbogbo pe o ti sanra ju, lo reduce wetii e, mi sure pe ma ma mu o re ode
Ko tie ni wo nkankan rara, ki lan pe ni ife latokan wa undecided

Awa 84kg gan, won si nbe wa ka ma reduce. Awa ga na
Abi eyin na ma nfa bi igbin ni
E ma nro bi eni to ti dade ni joun cheesy
Abi ijewuru leyin na to je pe gbogbo mindinmindin le nda losi ona ofun
E gbera kan mo, ko sife larin yin

Your relationship is more of physical. No love!

Awa 100kg.. Won ni fe ikun wa. A fe jo Kung fu panda.

Lol.. I am ibo.. But i love the way u write ur language.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by paragon40(m): 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
his tired of the relationship...

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by fairheven: 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
ellacute45:
He doesn't love you for who you are being fat isn't a curse..

loving her for who she is ? as in been fat is her destiny undecided

the good news is that she is making an effort to downsize and the man should be appreciative of that
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by IYANGBALI: 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
Op you no get photo to show us?
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by Seeeeeeee: 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
sas91:

5 years
Good when he met you 5yrs ago were u fat?
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by Otsealu1(f): 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
I usually tell people, if you are witha man that compares you with other people trust me the guy is not worth it. If he's not comfortable with it now just know that he will definitely not in the future when you have given birth n all. My dear think twice before you start crying had i know later. Look for him who is comfortable and proud to show you off to the world no matter how ugly you are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by Prales(m): 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
If you are convinced that you are fat, please slim down irrespective of what your man says. Its beneficial to your overall health. If you are conscious of your weight/size and health while single, you wouldn't have problem maintaining your weight when you start giving birth. In that way, you don't need a man to remind you to slim down nor will your weight and size blow when you start having kids. Make it your decision to slim down in other to stay both healthy and to keep your man. Its not his call. One man's meat is another man's poison.
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by Elle277(f): 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
He's not sure of the relationship anymore, something must have gone wrong somehow,, just try and figure the main problem out,,then try your best to work things out,,if your best is not enough,,zoom off abeg,if you are not appreciated by your own man..abeg what else is there to love?

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
He's acting funny, he wants to dump u, cut d junk food n hit the gym, get a fitness trainer, trim down. Kim Kardashian or Beyoncé didn't add visible weight after child birth. Burn some fat, pain is gain!
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by banio: 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
Marriage involves two things. Woman should obey. Man should love. I think the guy does not love U.
So try and quit b4 it's too late.

If he says U are fat, then U are fat to him.
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by Jabioro: 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
He does not love you as you thought.. there is no two way about it..watch out for the next episode after your slimming six pack physique... you come here thanks me..just they look forward another truthful love.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by sukkot: 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
Joavid:

please my sister, dump his sorry asss!

loose weight because you want to, for yourself not for a man.
like you said, you are gonna have babies and get fatter, what happens then?
he will make you miserable if you marry him.

am saying though, whaf if its a broke nigga and he is complaining that his fiance says mean things to him cuz he is always broke, will your advice be ' get money because you want to, for yourself not for a woman '

JUS SAYIN LOL. DOUBLE STANDARDS. I BET YOU BE THE FIRST TO SAY KICK THAT BROKE NIGGA TO THE CURB CUZ HE HAS NO AMBITION

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by sLentlover7778(m): 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
OMG, if only I could find a fat woman, Fat & black women turn me on. I'm available dear.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by yvelchstores(f): 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
I will move on if I were u. It's a simple solution. U cld consider d other option ofmarrying him n hating urself.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by fairheven: 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
ellacute45:
He doesn't love you for who you are being fat isn't a curse..

loving her for who she is ? as in been fat is her destiny undecided

the good news is that she is making an effort to downsize and the man should be appreciative of that

well been fat is indeed a curse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off / Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back / 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.