Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat (42342 Views)

My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed / My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper / I am 21 And My BF 24 Proposed; I Feel That I'm Too Young And It's Too Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
daretodiffer:

You are kinda tall for a girl
If the op is average, she would be on the thick side

cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
repogirl:
being overweight doesn't necessarily mean one eats too much. Some times a slow body metabolism is to blame.

If you talk about lackadaisical, then I am one. I am the type that wolfs down anything in any amount and even after three kids,I'm barely 55kg at 5ft8. I just don't gain weight. Whereas there are people who can starve themselves and shed barely nothing.

I know many curvy ladies who are very disciplined in everything they do, from diet to extra hygeine because of their weight. Some live on fruits but can only manage to shed little. It's just the way they are. They envy my own physique which I don't do a single thing to maintain.

Its the OPs choice if she wants to do this, it should be for her and not for him. She should do this because she wants to and understands she needs to do this for herself and not because she is under pressure from someone who doesn't appreciate her the way she is.

If she does this just to keep her relationship, it might end up being too much and she might end up even resenting him.

This is the way she was created, she was created curvy, she can manage it and be healthy which will be good for her but she will have to work really hard and even then, she won't be a size 8 or 10. Hope he will appreciate all the work she puts herself through instead of continuously nagging her on how she is barely shedding any weight.

She should know her real reasons for shedding the weight but it should be for her and not for someone else because no matter how hard you try,you can never satisfy human beings anyway.

I basically said everything you just regurgitated here in previous posts.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by mikolo80: 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
sas91:
Pls I need your honest opinion on this matter , i'm a lady with an average height and weighing 70kg, my fiance always complain about my weight and I know I'm trying my best working on it. But this time around he compared me with my friend and said my friend has a better body structure than I, that i'm not more beautiful as I used to be and that if I want to be his wife then I must Slim down. And so many things I can't even mention. He finally asked if I am ready to do all he wants.
my fear is did he truly love me? what if I Slim down now and even get fatter after giving birth to a baby, wld he then hate me so much? i'm confused and scared of going on with the relationship, Pls I need advice from experienced people.
tell him to marry your friend na. he is giving you sign and you will foolishly marry him and come and be complaining that he is always cheating with slim babes. you condoned it
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by mikolo80: 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
sas91:

Thanks, I wld work on it.
SMH
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by byvan03: 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
Please go for someone that likes ladies with a little flesh on them. Your so called fiance is lusting after your friend and wishes he can close his eyes and the engagement is broken. What happens if you gain more weight after birth(doesn't apply to all women though as you might remain the same size or less)?This man will frustrate you because of your weight, you will starve and deprive yourself but it still won't be enough. It won't be worth it on the long haul, you can hit the gym for yourself if you feel fat.

He will batter your confidence and put you in a situation that will make you give excuses on his behalf for cheating. He is not in love with you ,your worth wouldn't have been centered around your size if he was.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by mikolo80: 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
Vinshu:
Go to the gym. Some guys don't like fat ladies.

Control your diet.

Avoid junk foods.

Do a lot of exercise. And if you give birth to a child still remain slim. It's not hard.

he no like fat girls, why he chike am
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by dilini(m): 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Makes sense like that... I'm actually quite tall... For a girl. 5'8 or thereabout.

Wow!!! What a height!! You're really quite tall, almost my height (5'9"wink. Bet you're the cynosure of all eyes anywhere you make an entrance... I really admire how tall you are 'cos I love tall ladies and wished I had one... #Nice

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by mikolo80: 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
hope4charles:

You all talking as if you guys don't understand the physic of a man, a man is moved by what he sees a woman is moved by what she hears, me personally I don't like fat women because it comes with a lot of its difficulties and side effects, I will first see ur features and lust after it and when I see ur characters and those inward good things I will then fall in love, so sister all those saying that the guy is after ur body are basically deceiving you, u better hit the gym and look trendy and trim, so that guy won't be shy working around with u, we all want the best.
dunno what this dude is talking about. some of us like fat babes. dude is trying to lay foundation for future cheating as he don see maga. Halle Berry de dia you go meet Serena Williams come de force am to lose weight. the guy blind for the beginning

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by mikolo80: 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
meelorlah:
grin I always look forward to seeing your comments, always sensible and really funny. Op, se looto ni pe eyin naa ma nfa bi igbin, e je watch wetii yin, ke de korajo
86 ke. baby yi na yekeble gan
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by eniorisha(m): 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
Here is a person complaining of being too fat. When some called me "eja panla" because of my structure this morning. For d record, I weigh just 50kg & height of about 6"1

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by hope4charles(m): 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
mikolo80:
dunno what this dude is talking about. some of us like fat babes. dude is trying to lay foundation for future cheating as he don see maga. Halle Berry de dia you go meet Serena Williams come de force am to lose weight. the guy blind for the beginning
lol. Ok oh.
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by jamex93(m): 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
Henovy:

I'm sure you do not mean physical eyes because physical eyes can't see this one oo.

The inner eyes ni
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by repogirl(f): 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

I basically said everything you just regurgitated here in previous posts.
You are quick to imply she is eating too much and so, she must have bad eating habits and this is not true.

I don't have time to go through your numerous posts whatsoever but from the little I have seen I can deduce you don't believe people have different metabolisms. Well, that's your business and your belief , doesn't mean it isn't true.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by jamex93(m): 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
DaisyII:

it is metaphysical...more to it than the eye can see.

Yes o
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by mikolo80: 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
Istruena. everybody can't be stick thin.. so why expect unrealistic result. make him go gym go find exerciser
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
Bluezy13:
He doesn't love you.
He gives you an immature condition for marriage.
He compares you to others, an indication of possibly cheating in future.
He has found an excuse to intimidate you with peradventure you caught him doing something wrong.
He is shy to walk with you and show you off to his friends.
You take the relationship more seriously than he does and he takes advantage of that...and you are scared maybe because of your age.

Question Will you bear all these and worse should you get married

Summary You will have one heck of a marriage where the only the husband makes the rules while the wife plays by it.
Very well said bro
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by Seamareggae(m): 8:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
Vinshu:
Go to the gym. Some guys don't like fat ladies.

Control your diet.

Avoid junk foods.

Do a lot of exercise. And if you give birth to a child still remain slim. It's not hard.

No be some... Most guys don't like fat ladies... Just imagine someone as fat as big show as a wife...

How man wan take dey walk with her for road... U sabi every naaa
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by coveredchic(f): 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
sas91:
Pls I need your honest opinion on this matter , i'm a lady with an average height and weighing 70kg, my fiance always complain about my weight and I know I'm trying my best working on it. But this time around he compared me with my friend and said my friend has a better body structure than I, that i'm not more beautiful as I used to be and that if I want to be his wife then I must Slim down. And so many things I can't even mention. He finally asked if I am ready to do all he wants.
my fear is did he truly love me? what if I Slim down now and even get fatter after giving birth to a baby, wld he then hate me so much? i'm confused and scared of going on with the relationship, Pls I need advice from experienced people.
I once dated a guy who complained that I was too slim. He said he preferred women with big boobs and hips. Now, the last thing you want is to feel you're not enough for your man. God created you in his image and for that, you're beautifully and wonderfully made. If he doesn't accept you the way you are, let him go. There are a thousand and one men who will accept you for you, just the way you're. Stay positive, he'll find you.
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
hungryboy:
The time, were him been come chyk you, him no been see say you fat?,
Aunty, that ram is only looking for an excuse to dump you, maybe, him don already get another consignment sef were dey wait am for him warehouse,

bros abeg collect sweet kiss jare.the guy just wan dump the girl for anoda babe probably her friend. @op pls work out and achieve d weight u want and then break the dudes heart by calling it quits cos surely d guy is still a small boy who doesn't know what he wants and he is messing with ur self esteem he DOSEN'T LOVE U.this kain guys dey ugly eeeh

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by realtalk19: 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
your post made me remember my ex back then when we we were dating and he tels me that am too slim nd not eating well.i eat anytin as if my life depends on it stil yet no improvement.i had to accept my faith and allow nature take its course.

after many years and i had my baby in 2012 which made me add a little flesh nd hips in the right places(tanks to baby weight). now my ex salivates over my physique nd shape hes wishing he didnt push me off then.

my dear op love urself and embrace ur natural gift.no one can create a living ant talkmore of human being.ur fiancee isnt suppose to compare or condemn u but rather encourage u in love and help u to shape u. if ur fiancee cant look beyond d physical looks then he dosnt know what he has yet.coz looks and phyique will fade and shrink wit time but a goodheart and character will neva fade.

love yourself for the peculiar substance God has made of u. cheers!
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by isimemenuduehi11: 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ur guy shuld love u for wu u re nd wat u re.re u d fattest person in dis world?I hate guys dat luk for one excuse or d oda to breakup wit dia patterns.why not cum out straight and u re tired instead of talkin rubbish.nd d stupid dude is causin d gal emotional truma.gal d truth is he is tired of u.dumb is aSs nd move forward.be urself nd don't let anyone intimidate u ok.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by omoanthonia: 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
use Greenlife Royal Tea

* Burn Fats Naturally
* Reduce Pot Belly
* Reduce Sugar Levels
* Remove Oil or Anti-oil after Meal
* Cleansing Intestinal Tract
* Prevent Typhoid and Malaria
* Detoxification.
Is very effective, No side or after effects

NAFDAC APPROVED, FDA APPROVED
Visit: www.greenlifeonefamily.com for more details or Watsap/ contact: 08083065167, 008035588552
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by holywota: 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ur just with de wrong guy,and 4rm de way what u wrote seems this guy is controling u
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by meelorlah(f): 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
mikolo80:
86 ke. baby yi na yekeble gan
kinii 86...afi yekeble naa

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by debowale2015(m): 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
It ought not to get to the level of him saying that "he may not marry you becos u r fat" thats to harsh to say to a woman!
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by mikolo80: 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
meelorlah:
kinii 86...afi yekeble naa
it's Yorubawoman Tit said she is 86 kg and I say that's what I like. panla no de do me Gish Gish
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by mikolo80: 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Emi o gboyinbo o.

Ki la n ba ka undecided
Okunrin to ba nife eyan kosi gbogbo pe o ti sanra ju, lo reduce wetii e, mi sure pe ma ma mu o re ode
Ko tie ni wo nkankan rara, ki lan pe ni ife latokan wa undecided

Awa 84kg gan, won si nbe wa ka ma reduce. Awa ga na
Abi eyin na ma nfa bi igbin ni
E ma nro bi eni to ti dade ni joun cheesy
Abi ijewuru leyin na to je pe gbogbo mindinmindin le nda losi ona ofun
E gbera kan mo, ko sife larin yin

Your relationship is more of physical. No love!
86 ke. Wasere, my kind of woman
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by innocs: 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
Pls reach me on 08039364835. There are somethings I will tell u.here is not safe pls
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by shoboy9: 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
@OP Trying?? You serious? Losing weight is pretty easy. Fasting and exercise. Ask the poor people who don't have money for excess and do plenty trekking wehether they get fat. Abegi!
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
eniorisha:
Here is a person complaining of being too fat. When some called me "eja panla" because of my structure this morning. For d record, I weigh just 50kg & height of about 6"1
You weigh like 110lbs. At 6'1", the recommended weight (for guys) is at least 77kg
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
I detest FAT in all its entirety....
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by luckingcurvy(f): 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
men can worry, you can just imagine I weigh 60, 60 oooooo, that has been my weight for a while now, my fiance met me and said am too fat ,ahhhhhhhhhhh I wan kill myself, then complain about dis and that, that at the end of the day I couldn't cope, I broke up with him, simple and short LET HIM GO LOOK FOR THE SLIM ONE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off / Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back / 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.