Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable (5610 Views)

You. Yes, You! You Are Very Stupid And Unreasonable! / Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely / Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable by coursednigerian(m): 12:18am On Oct 23, 2017
I have noticed the new trend in Hollywood and some nollywood movies where writers are completely trying to paint the man as the vilan.
Like I may be wrong and any feminist here is free to correct me but what do you ppl want you scream equality like you ppl have new enslaved and maltreated... What do you want you think painting the man as evil and pushing blame for why your not successful or why your life is so shitty will help you.
I know its always fun to have someone to blame but no ... You say you are not given opportunities well that in itself is sexiest no body is just give opportunities (every mans life) but you have to take it you don't see ppl like Adele Hillary Clinton or Beyonce saying they had a hard time because they are good at what they do.
So you ppl need to chill and see life how it is.
Re: Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable by hanassholesolo: 12:40am On Oct 23, 2017
I don't know man, I think this feminism thing might not be so bad. I hear women will get to pay for our meal when we go on dates, since we are all equal

2 Likes

Re: Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable by GeeString: 1:18am On Oct 23, 2017
hanassholesolo:
I don't know man, I think this feminism thing might not be so bad. I hear women will get to pay for our meal when we go on dates, since we are all equal

Wrong.

They always seem to disagree on that one. All of a sudden they become the weaker sex when it comes to money matter. grin

They are confused.

1 Like

Re: Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable by QueenSekxy(f): 1:35am On Oct 23, 2017
goan sleep

3 Likes

Re: Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable by Greene66: 1:39am On Oct 23, 2017
Feminists are all criminals.

Save the equality speech. As if anyone has stopped them from doing anything, yet what have they achieved.

10 Likes

Re: Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 23, 2017
Isn't it too early for this? On a Monday morning oo
Re: Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 23, 2017
[s]
coursednigerian:
I have noticed the new trend in Hollywood and some nollywood movies where writers are completely trying to paint the man as the vilan.
Like I may be wrong and any feminist here is free to correct me but what do you ppl want you scream equality like you ppl have new enslaved and maltreated... What do you want you think painting the man as evil and pushing blame for why your not successful or why your life is so shitty will help you.
I know its always fun to have someone to blame but no ... You say you are not given opportunities well that in itself is sexiest no body is just give opportunities (every mans life) but you have to take it you don't see ppl like Adele Hillary Clinton or Beyonce saying they had a hard time because they are good at what they do.
So you ppl need to chill and see life how it is.
[/s] Trash.

4 Likes

Re: Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable by IamLEGEND1: 9:30am On Oct 23, 2017
This thread has been christened by the manhood of all the great men that came before us.
Fuck_feminists and everything they stand for.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable by Kimcutie: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
This thread has been christened by the manhood of all the great men that came before us.
Agreed.
Re: Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable by coursednigerian(m): 11:19am On Oct 23, 2017
Greene66:
Feminists are all criminals.

Save the equality speech. As if anyone has stopped them from doing anything, yet what have they achieved.
this is exactly how I feel... They are complaining aa if men are the reason they are were they are
Re: Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable by coursednigerian(m): 11:21am On Oct 23, 2017
Tahra:
[s][/s] Trash.
how is that trash
Re: Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable by coursednigerian(m): 11:23am On Oct 23, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
the same manhood that gave life to these feminist... Until there is artificial sperm all feminist should chill
Re: Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
...and heartbroken
Re: Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable by NeeKlaus: 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
Tahra:
[s][/s] Trash.
Keyboard warrior. You are going about quoting people and forming tough, shey?

After you will open a thread and plead with us to beg Mr This and Sister That on your behalf.

This virtual life is getting into most of you girls' heads. undecided
Re: Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable by Chigorkizz(m): 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
Most Are Product Of Use And Dump.

1 Like

Re: Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
Most Girls are too dumb these days. I expected to see reasonable words here and probably a sound argument from one of them to give their point of view. But none. Instead i see, 'goan sleep' ' it's too early'. Please say something intelligent, sensible and constructive. Not showing how daft you are and how weak your brain power is. After attempts and struggles, the most they'll come up with is a single syllabled word like "trash". Coming from a trashy girl like that. Later, they'll be claiming sapiosexual when they aren't smart themselves.

If we were talking about sex, boyfriend, they'd be running all over the place now

Still waiting for one intelligent lady here.

NOTE: i have no problem with feminist or feminism. We are all humans before we are classed according to gender. I just want to see smart women talk

7 Likes

Re: Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable by ReinaFarine: 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hiya... My cockswinging XY counterparts....

I think you're having a misconception of the word feminism in the first place...
I love Chimamanda Adichie's definition of the word... 'A person who believes in the social, political and economic Equality of the sexes'

I'm just gonna state few facts....

As popular as Chimamanda is for her work...
She was tipping a valet who had brought her car around for her. Her friend, who just happened to be a man, was sitting in the passenger seat, and as she handed the boy the money, he looked at the man and said, “Thank you, sir.”

I along with millions of my fellow NLers have heard of instances of divorce, witch hunting and brutality because of a woman's repeated conception of the female child....

It is a known fact that 60% of northern Nigerians Females marry at the age of 16 and only about 40% of them continue with their education....

I know for a fact that employers will most likely pick a man over a woman with equal qualification... I love my dad but he does this too... They give reasons like she will concentrate more on her home than her job... But I think that's because she was brought up to think that's what she's suppose to do....

I will use the most popular reason some Nigerian women are fighting for feminism...
A sexually promiscuous boy Vs. A sexually promiscuous girl...
A boy that drinks, smokes, does drugs and others will grow out of it with time... But a girl is an 'omo wobe' that is never marriageable

I think you will find very rare instance of an African woman saying she's going to work and her husband should sit at home... But intelligently stupid (forgive my language) men say that all the time without fear...

Yes.... You say you're not enslaving the for child... But how many times have you castigated Tiwa Savage for her manner of expression and laugh when Burna boy shows the same kind of morality....

When I went to serve, I wanted to get an apartment and my dad was like.... What are people going to say... A single Teenage girl.... Living alone.... Heeyah... His hands are not there oh!

I'm just 20 and I cannot count the number of wedding pictures my mum sends to me in a week....

We are free to do what we want... Ha!
How many actually know that....

I must reiterate that, gender is not as a result of accomplishment in previous life.... You just came out either with a swinging rod or a hole beneath.... So when I hear... A woman is not suppose to take like that.... Or a woman is not suppose to do that.... I just feel.... Adichie rightly said;
The problem with gender is that it prescribes who we should be rather than who we are

I don't know.... You think women are not enslaved...

Ha....
We are not asking for pity and favours... We are asking for us to be treated without gender discrimination.

How many of you will hire a female electrician to wire your house....

If the only reason I'm not allowed to do something is because there are sacs on my chest, that is sexist....

Paranoid? Insecure?

I agree with you on some of this... I think the best way to break them outta that shell they've got wrapped around them is by informing them of who they are and who they can be....

It is by educating the girl child...

It is by stop calling girls Olosho on social media

It is by saying no to underage marriage....

It is by treating everyone without consciousness of the gender....

I mean will you actually hit your best friend the way you want to beat your wife.... She's more than your best friend.... She's your everything.....

Paying for dates.... Lol.... Well.... If your woman is financially buoyant, I don't see why the heck not....

I'm just gonna say.... Whether it is paying the bills.... Or doing your laundry and house chores.... Everybody does something in the relationship... And it is god damned important....

I'm proudly feminist....
Truly African....
@abduljabbar4... I stand corrected.... Slip of the thumb?

19 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
ReinaFarine:

I think you're having a misconception of the word feminism in the first place...
I love Chimamanda Adichie's definition of the word... 'A person who believes in the social, political and economic Equality of the sexes'

She was tipping a valet who had brought her car around for her. Her friend, who just happened to be a man, was sitting in the passenger seat, and as she handed the boy the money, he looked at the man and said, “Thank you, sir.”

I along with millions of my fellow NLers have heard of instances of divorce, witch hunting and brutality because of a woman's repeated conception of the female child....

It is a known fact that 60% of northern Nigerians marry at the age of 16 and only about 40% of them continue with their education....

I know for a fact that employers will most likely pick a man over a woman with equal qualification... I love my dad but he does this too... They give reasons like she will concentrate more on her home than her job... But I think that's because she was brought up to think that's what she's suppose to do....

I will use the most popular reason some Nigerian women are fighting for feminism...
A boy that drinks, smokes, does drugs and others will grow out of it with time... But a girl is an 'omo wobe' that is never marriageable

I think you will find very rare instance of an African woman saying she's going to work and her husband should sit at home... But intelligently stupid (forgive my language) men say that all the time without fear...

Yes.... You say you're not enslaving the for child... But how many times have you castigated Tiwa Savage for her manner of expression and laugh when Burna boy shows the same kind of morality....

I must reiterate that, gender is not as a result of accomplishment in previous life.... You just came out either with a swinging rod or a hole beneath.... So when I hear... A woman is not suppose to take like that.... Or a woman is not suppose to do that.... I just feel.... Adichie rightly said;
The problem with gender is that it prescribes who we should be rather than who we are

Ha....
We are not asking for pity and favours... We are asking for us to be treated without gender discrimination.

If the only reason I'm not allowed to do something is because there are sacs on my chest, that is sexist....

Good! Someone has a bragging right now.

I'll hire a female electrician though. Know any?

2 Likes

Re: Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
ReinaFarine:

I'm proudly feminist....
Truly African....

Comments like this makes me so proud, I just feel like hugging you cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable by ReinaFarine: 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

Comments like this makes me so proud, I just feel like hugging you cheesy

Aww.... Thanks!
Re: Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
ReinaFarine:

It is a known fact that 60% of northern Nigerians marry at the age of 16 and only about 40% of them continue with their education....

When I went to serve, I wanted to get an apartment and my dad was like.... What are people going to say... A single Teenage girl.... Living alone.... Heeyah... His hands are not there oh!

I'm just 20 and I cannot count the number of wedding pictures my mum sends to me in a week....

Ha....

Paranoid? Insecure?

I agree with you on some of this... I think the best way to break them outta that shell they've got wrapped around them is by informing them of who they are and who they can be....

I mean will you actually hit your best friend the way you want to beat your wife.... She's more than your best friend.... She's your everything.....

Paying for dates.... Lol.... Well.... If your woman is financially buoyant, I don't see why the heck not....

I'm just gonna say.... Whether it is paying the bills.... Or doing your laundry and house chores.... Everybody does something in the relationship... And it is god damned important....

I'm proudly feminist....
Truly African....

Excuse me, glamorous goddess, can I give you a kiss..... ermm, I mean a hug? smiley
Re: Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable by Daeylar(f): 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
ReinaFarine:

Ha....

Paranoid? Insecure?

I'm proudly feminist....
Truly African....

Oh my kiss
[img]https://media1./images/dff84846853016310fbfd4af433520f5/tenor.gif[/img]

Feminism is about equality. If you don't want equality of the sexes then you are not a feminist

1 Like

Re: Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable by Blackhawk03(f): 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
ScotFree:
Most Girls are too dumb these days. I expected to see reasonable words here and probably a sound argument from one of them to give their point of view. But none. Instead i see, 'goan sleep' ' it's too early'. Please say something intelligent, sensible and constructive. Not showing how daft you are and how weak your brain power is. After attempts and struggles, the most they'll come up with is a single syllabled word like "trash". Coming from a trashy girl like that. Later, they'll be claiming sapiosexual when they aren't smart themselves.

If we were talking about sex, boyfriend, they'd be running all over the place now

Still waiting for one intelligent lady here.

Scotfree! Where's thy chill? shocked shocked
Re: Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable by Oyindidi(f): 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
Tahra:
[s][/s] Trash.
Tahra, what happened on your thread?
Re: Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable by Augustap(f): 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
The idea of feminism is quite misunderstood. The feminists are not asking for a chance to rule men or even rule the world. They are just seeking equality, they want their voice of reason to be heard. When the girl child becomes an important entity in a family and is regarded as equal to a male, things will be fine. No one is trying to paint men as villains, sometimes misconceptions could arise. The girl child iis given less respect, less care, less education, less love, maltreatments and funny enough more is expected of them. You'll never hear a boy forced into early marriage. Some parents may send their sons to school but not their daughters; all because they think her place is in the kitchen. Most times we forget that women play important roles in every activities of life. Why then do we think that the feminine folks are not intelligent, dignified and allowed to do some certain things? Why are they restricted? It's not up to a month that the women in Saudi Arabia were allowed to drive vehicles. Some countries still prohibit women from getting involved in politics. When a female boss scolds a staff, she is rude and arrogant but when it's a male boss, he has discipline. A spinster is not supposed to have a car cos the guys will run from her. But a man with a car is tagged an achievement. Since men willingly entrusts women with the task of raising their children and helping the family grow, they should also give them the chance to be progressive outside of marriage. Being a career woman, politician, feminist, etc will not stop a responsible woman from managing her home lovingly. Leave the feminists to have peace of mind. I'm not a feminist and i do not support the idealism of chauvinism. I only promote EQUALITY.

7 Likes

Re: Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable by Lalas247(f): 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
interesting...
Re: Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable by pocohantas(f): 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
ReinaFarine, kudos to you. That was a brilliant piece.
You did what I can't do... I find this particular topic over flogged, considering that they choose to annihilate something they have refused to understand.

Like Sterope said, don't stress it. I just enjoy their folly and throw tantrums these days grin grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable by Sugar97(f): 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
There are women who have been hurt by men and are so embittered that they seize every opportunity to vent their anger on men. This is not feminism.

Some women have excess testosterone cheesycheesy which makes them want to compete with men. Again this is not feminism.

True feminism recognises that men have roles that are distinct from those of women.

True feminism simply requests that the roles of women are not seen as inferior to those of men, but complementary.

True feminism requires that no one is discriminated against simply because they are feminine.

My own feminism is not troublesome o, it doesn't even claim equality sef grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable by Blackhawk03(f): 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
Sugar97:
There are women who have been hurt by men and are so embittered that they seize every opportunity to vent their anger on men. This is not feminism.

Some women have excess testosterone cheesycheesy which makes them want to compete with men. Again this is not feminism.

True feminism recognises that men have roles that are distinct from those of women.

True feminism simply requests that the roles of women are not seen as inferior to those of men, but complementary.

True feminism requires that no one is discriminated against simply because they are feminine.

My own feminism is not troublesome o, it doesn't even claim equality sef grin

Perfect! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
Yea
Re: Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable by mrdickhead: 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
The word feminism is from the pit of hell and a feminist is a candidate of hell fire angry

do you ladies know how much energy and strength used to hold the dick to stand erected before putting on a condom,you think it's easy holding that thing to stand grin

evil women everywhere.
Re: Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
See them deceiving themselves about equal rights,
There is nothing like equal rights and there can never be.
My mother was a strict feminist so I know what I am saying.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vaseline Squad! Bumped Into My Friend Masturbating Over These Pictures / Things To Do If She Is Sleeping Over for The First Time / Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.