Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,830 members, 7,844,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows (41832 Views)

N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by tosyne2much(m): 11:00am On Mar 26, 2016
Einl:

shake ur head well bro 'cos u didn't answer me. Where is it written?? Before white people came, people were "unclad " in the literal, figurative and metaphorical meaning of the word.
Let's deal with the real issues we have in this country which is corruption and poor leadership, not petty stuff.
So the Bible has to make reference to immoral dressing before you can consider it as a sin? There's no point trying to convince you to subscribe to my point since it's obvious you encourage immorality

You can raise your daughters to be walking half-unclad on the street, na you sabi
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by wristbangle: 11:21am On Mar 26, 2016
mixter:
I didn't need to check who the OP was. I just knew it was either wristbangle or tosyn. Anyways, seems it's you guys calling. You and your partner in crime. Ride on. cool . In addition, some guys will be using style to chyke a girl\lady on NL. All of you that are guilty of such. Warn Yourself. PM her and get your conversations out of the thread. Carry on Wristbangle. Keep sighting them.

tongue tongue
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by Getikebusy(m): 11:32am On Mar 26, 2016
wristbangle:

Hmm! Green snake under green grass. And I pity the guy who fall under the radiance of their innocence. He won't even know his pocket is completely drain until she says, she is no longer interested. May God help us guys.

Mehn! And I thought I was the only one that has recognized this trend! GUYS BEWARE!
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by wristbangle: 11:40am On Mar 26, 2016
Getikebusy:

Mehn! And I thought I was the only one that has recognized this trend! GUYS BEWARE!

I am telling u honestly bro.
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by princejenks(m): 11:43am On Mar 26, 2016
They usually dont wear underwear
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by Einl(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
So the Bible has to make reference to immoral dressing before you can consider it as a sin? There's no point trying to convince you to subscribe to my point since it's obvious you encourage immorality

You can raise your daughters to be walking half-unclad on the street, na you sabi
a girl dressed in a miniskirt and a politician that steals...who worse pass??
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by Julietcutie(f): 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
cyril700:
But u weren't too disciplined to screw ur first bf and loose ur vir****ty lol, na play o
hmm na wa for you
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by Julietcutie(f): 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
petkoffdrake2:

Hope is not to use me for sacrifice embarassed

OK see... I love u. If u sacrifice me, who will love u d way I do cry
lol prove ur love
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by petkoffdrake2(m): 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
Julietcutie:

lol prove ur love
How? undecided

OK that's my number, Whatsapp me...
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by Julietcutie(f): 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
petkoffdrake2:
How? undecided

OK that's my number, Whatsapp me...
Hehe think... I no want ur number tongue
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by petkoffdrake2(m): 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
Julietcutie:

Hehe think... I no want ur number tongue

OK.... kiss cry
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by poweredcom(m): 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
Leg chain, tatoos skimpy clothes many ear piercing sometimes tongue ring
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by SenatorJames(m): 6:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
With the level of immorality in our social gathering, someone will still open his or her mouth to say 'its not bad for a christian to go to club'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. / Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend / My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.