Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. (10973 Views)

"The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer / What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu / Boko Haram Bike Man Paralysed A Boy In Chibok (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by pmc01(m): 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
The moral of this tale is to desist from attempting to cheat people of their due, just cos you think you're 'smart'.

1 Like

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by waledeji(m): 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
undecided

3 Likes

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by BlackTechnology: 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
fulanimafia:

undecided??

Are you trying to point out that your Okada brothers would have sped off with the customers entire money instead of seeking the change?

The man sure has a sense of humour smiley.

I just wanted to show your how the political bigotry and greed of your people landed them in economic woes

This is just the beginning

Even you won't escape

The next time you hear CHANGE, ask if it is positive or negative

2 Likes

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by fulanimafia: 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
BlackTechnology:

I just wanted to show your how the political bigotry and greed of your people landed them in economic woes

This is just the beginning

Even you won't escape

The next time you hear CHANGE, ask if it is positive or negative

No, the unprecedented cluelessness of the past administrations landed us in these economic woes, and we are thankful to have voted a non-looter to help us survive the mess.

Already, N3 trillion has been saved by implementing the TSA policy. Thank God for Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by BlackTechnology: 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
fulanimafia:

No, the unprecedented cluelessness of the past administrations landed us in these economic woes, and we are thankful to have voted a non-looter to help us survive the mess.

Already, N3 trillion has been saved by implementing the TSA policy. Thank God for Buhari.

Why is Buhari daughter schooling in Britain

Why can't he bring her to University of Abuja and fund the university to international standard

if Buhari is not an hypocrite, he won't tell Nigerians to patronize Nigerian products and yet send his daughter abroad for schooling

4 Likes

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by fulanimafia: 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
BlackTechnology:

Why is Buhari daughter schooling in Britain

Why can't he bring her to University of Abuja and fund the university to international standard

if Buhari is not an hypocrite, he won't tell Nigerians to patronize Nigerian products and yet send his daughter abroad for schooling

So you expect him to cancel her ongoing program and withdraw her because he is now President? Go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by BlackTechnology: 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
fulanimafia:

So you expect him to now cancel her ongoing program and withdraw her because he is now President? Go and sleep.

Leadership by example

You see how unwise you are

Read about Ghandi and his support for Indian products

3 Likes

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
GreatAgb:
...a Hausa man.

Fvcking lol
Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by fulanimafia: 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
BlackTechnology:

Leadership by example

You see how unwise you are

Read about Ghandi and his support for Indian products

The same Ghandi that studied at University College London? I bet he returned his degree to show his support for Indian products. Smh.

You mate, are the ignorant one that needs to read about Ghandi.

2 Likes

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by ibisko04: 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
A story for the fool's. I can categorically tell every Nigerians that we will soon witness the better sides of change.

1 Like

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by BlackTechnology: 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
fulanimafia:

The same Ghandi that studied at University College London? I bet he returned his degree to show his support for Indian products. Smh.

You mate, are the ignorant one that needs to read about Ghandi.

That was before the call for independence

Did you know the Indians led by Ghandi trekked to the sea to get salt rather than buy imported salt.

1 Like

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by Ezenwa11(m): 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
chocolateme:
We all remember the era of "sai Buhari" during the campaign before the final election that led to Buhari emerging as the Nigerian president.
Then, when you want to board a bike, taxi or even buses, if you shout "sai Buhari" they will reply back and carry you for free. So many things were going on sweetly all for that single word "sai Buhari"
So this morning, I boarded a bike this morning and when we got to my destination, I didn't have change for him because I had 1k. The guy begin dey vex say e no get change.. I didn't know what else to do except for us to look for change, After sometime I became impatient and said to him..
Me: mallam abeg na just 70 naira, leave am for me naa next time I see you I go pay or you come back here in the evening collect am from this shop here, I go drop am for u. The shop never even open.
Mallam: walahi madam e no get change, e just dey come out and money e no get.
Me: ok but I no go stay here naa abi no be your brother be our president? E go compensate you and na APC for CHANGE na we dey, "sai baba"
See what this guy replied me..
Mallam: madam walahi no talk am for "sai baba", walahi Buhari e change am for us.
Lol I couldn't help laughing because the guy alighted from his bike and went about looking for my change, he brought it later and started smiling and drove off shouting "sai baba"
The may not have how hilarious his statement is as I understood that he was trying to say tha the president is not treating them well. This is just part of public opinion about how beneficial this current administration is to him.
madam walahi no talk am for "sai baba", walahi Buhari e change am for us grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by Nbote(m): 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
Most okada men if not all for dis syd no dey even take ear hear d "Sai baba" chant again. Dey all suddenly don't seem interested in politics anymore. One I boarded d other day was complaining all thru d journey and I was jus silently smiling to meself. Make dem no worry sha, D Poor and vulnerable welfare package na their compensation..

2 Likes

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by dfav: 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
It's not a lie ok..

My former colleague an APC voter insulted Buhari after losing her job due to company restructuring because of higher dollar and higher cost of doing business in Nigeria now.

2 Likes

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by hifaif1: 10:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
[s]
chocolateme:
We all remember the era of "sai Buhari" during the campaign before the final election that led to Buhari emerging as the Nigerian president.
Then, when you want to board a bike, taxi or even buses, if you shout "sai Buhari" they will reply back and carry you for free. So many things were going on sweetly all for that single word "sai Buhari"
So this morning, I boarded a bike this morning and when we got to my destination, I didn't have change for him because I had 1k. The guy begin dey vex say e no get change.. I didn't know what else to do except for us to look for change, After sometime I became impatient and said to him..
Me: mallam abeg na just 70 naira, leave am for me naa next time I see you I go pay or you come back here in the evening collect am from this shop here, I go drop am for u. The shop never even open.
Me: ok but I no go stay here naa abi no be your brother be our president? E go compensate you and na APC for CHANGE na we dey, "sai baba"
Mallam: madam walahi no talk am for "sai baba", walahi Buhari e change am for us.
Lol I couldn't help laughing because the guy alighted from his bike and went about looking for my change, he brought it later and started smiling and drove off shouting "sai baba"
He may not have realized how hilarious his statement was as I understood that he was trying to say is that the president is not treating them well. This is just part of public opinion about how beneficial this current administration is to him.
[/s]

Sorry for the rudeness. But I had to show it!!!
Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by hifaif1: 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
dfav:
It's not a lie ok..

My former colleague an APC voter insulted Buhari after losing her job due to company restructuring because of higher dollar and higher cost of doing business in Nigeria now.

It is either you are lying or your former colleague is an educated illiterate!!!

3 Likes

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by AfricanApple(f): 12:04am On Mar 26, 2016
Tallesty1:
They 4 don stone you if nah here.
Haba! say wetin?
Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by chocolateme(f): 12:51am On Mar 26, 2016
hifaif1:

Sorry for the rudeness. But I had to show it!!!
lol.. Dear no offense taken ok? Go ahead with your rudeness ok dear? It's only a write up, no one has to work up himself or herself up for this. So dear more of your self acclaimed rudeness is welcomed.
Come take hug..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by wexyee: 1:13am On Mar 26, 2016
akatekpe:
Can't stop laughing..it is everywhere now, try shout Sai baba in Kano now and see the bad look dos abokis wu give u. They are regretting silently, but can't voice out.
see this liar... for Kano...? it's u forget say every body dey nairaland... come here dey lie

2 Likes

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by idupaul: 1:49am On Mar 26, 2016
chocolateme:
He may not have realized how hilarious his statement was as I understood that he was trying to say is that the president is not treating them well. This is just part of public opinion about how beneficial this current administration is to him.

You canl lie sha
Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by haulagehandlers(m): 3:57am On Mar 26, 2016
akatekpe:
Can't stop laughing..it is everywhere now, try shout Sai baba in Kano now and see the bad look dos abokis wu give u. They are regretting silently, but can't voice out.
have you ever been to kano?opuro.

1 Like

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by Goldencollins: 4:10am On Mar 26, 2016
Buhari is the commander in Chief of Fulani herdsmen,
El rufia is a little devil/sadist who drives joy in making the poor cry.
All these Top apc members secure juicy appointments for their kids in CBN and NNPC while the jobless Sai Buhari chanting Zombie youths wallow in poverty.
As usual the Zombies are free to quote me.

1 Like

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by Tallesty1(m): 4:56am On Mar 26, 2016
AfricanApple:
Haba! say wetin?
Say she shouted sai baba or buhari
Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by LMFashions: 5:05am On Mar 26, 2016
adren:
Someone please point out the moral lessons in this debacled epistle??

Chocolateme just failed her generation.. Quite dissapointed in her and would even be more, if lalasticlala push am enter fp..

The point of her narrative is to let zombie agent like u know that the fan base of Bubu is fast dwindling up North. Its just a fore warning to ur kind to be careful where u scream "sai buhari" so u don't get urself lynched.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by LMFashions: 5:21am On Mar 26, 2016
I had same experience about 2 days ago with this guy from Kaduna. We both sat in the front seat of a bus when we got talking about the state of the nation. He lamented dat nothing is working in Bubu's administration, prices of commodity have skyrocketed, businesses no longer profitable now compared to the previous administration.

We talked about the short man Elrufai and he called him a disaster. He said he warned people about voting him. He said a river separates his community from the Gbayi villa which Elrufai wants to demolish and said its inhuman to do something like that.

He said the religion bill by the governor is total madness. Hahahahaha...

APC should watch it, they're fast losing the people's goodwill, 2019 will be interesting if this continues.

1 Like

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by akatekpe(m): 7:18am On Mar 26, 2016
haulagehandlers:
have you ever been to kano?opuro.
NO, it' ur village alone I know undecided are u satisfied now?
Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by akatekpe(m): 7:21am On Mar 26, 2016
wexyee:
see this liar... for Kano...? it's u forget say every body dey nairaland... come here dey lie
What did u intend to say? When last did u shout Sai baba? grin
Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by hifaif1: 8:01am On Mar 26, 2016
chocolateme:
lol.. Dear no offense taken ok? Go ahead with your rudeness ok dear? It's only a write up, no one has to work up himself or herself up for this. So dear more of your self acclaimed rudeness is welcomed.
Come take hug..

OK, love!!!
Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by maasoap(m): 8:07am On Mar 26, 2016
eyeview:

Its not just the northerners. Even the yorubas and across the nation,all those who massively rooted for Buhari are regretting it but because of the level of noise made for buhari before the election,they can't boldly express their regrets anymore.
Is this how you're consoling yourself to make yourself feel okay? Let another election comes around and see for yourself how the Yorubas will vote. With this Buhari, no regret so far.
Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by chocolateme(f): 8:24am On Mar 26, 2016
LMFashions:

The point of her narrative is to let zombie agent like u know that the fan base of Bubu is fast dwindling up North. Its just a fore warning to ur kind to be careful where u scream "sai buhari" so u don't get urself lynched.
i love you.. kiss
Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by wexyee: 11:38am On Mar 26, 2016
akatekpe:
What did u intend to say? When last did u shout Sai baba? grin
lol.... for North here said baba is like the national anthem.... .. you should realize that the love the north have for Buhari is unconditional ........

1 Like

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by LMFashions: 6:32am On Mar 28, 2016
chocolateme:
i love you.. kiss
Love u too honey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 / PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour / Boko Haram Relocating To Kano – Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.