Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1269000 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adewasco2k(m): 12:16am On Apr 18, 2013
chalon: Plz gurus help me unlock my zte mf190 modem imei: 866840015280029 EAN:6934933033689 :' (Please maile me charles7572@hotmail.com
wrong place anyway, your unlock code:008981800005
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rickywowoz: 12:45am On Apr 18, 2013
Pls help,my acer aspire won't power..it blinks the charging light 5 times and thats it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by OLADO(m): 6:13am On Apr 18, 2013
all4naija:
What is your system configuration?

A corrupt registry is imminent in this your case. Uninstall the media player you are using in playing the video and download ccleaner and clean up your registry. If after that you're still experiencing the problem try to do a system restore to the period when things work perfectly. If you don have system restore point then insert your CD and do a system repair(PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SAVED YOUR IMPORTANT FILES TO A SAFE PLACE OR EXTERNAL DRIVE BEFORE DOING THE SYSTEM REPAIR).

Laptop config- Hp pavilion G6 760g hdd 6gb ram win 7 Home premium. The pc is stil not hibernating. it keeps returning to the welcome logon screen. what should i do. Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tomzman: 7:30am On Apr 18, 2013
Hi all. I just bought a Hp 650 intel pentium 4gb RAM 500GB laptop like two weeks ago but my prob with it is that its kinda slow for my liking. I have only installed an anti-virus and microsoft office on it. Whenever I am multi-tasking it sometimes hangs. I am worried that if a new laptop can be running at this rate when I haven't installed any game or hi-tech app on it what will happen when I install them. I am thinking or either changing the microprocessor or buying a new one. Your suggestions please.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chalon: 8:05am On Apr 18, 2013
Dat unlock code did not work mf 190 imei:866840015280029 SN:323322724689 plz help me unlock it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adewasco2k(m): 8:22am On Apr 18, 2013
tomzman: Hi all. I just bought a Hp 650 intel pentium 4gb RAM 500GB laptop like two weeks ago but my prob with it is that its kinda slow for my liking. I have only installed an anti-virus and microsoft office on it. Whenever I am multi-tasking it sometimes hangs. I am worried that if a new laptop can be running at this rate when I haven't installed any game or hi-tech app on it what will happen when I install them. I am thinking or either changing the microprocessor or buying a new one. Your suggestions please.

Let me ask a question first, did yuou uninstall the pre-installed antivirus? all system comes with an antivirus, yours should come with Norton antivirus, i have seen situations where people install another antivirus on that, that can bug your system, also if you have unistalled it before installing yours, still look at the installed programs and make sure nothing like Norton antivirus or Symantec.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ControG(m): 10:49am On Apr 18, 2013
MY PC gives me problem when m browsing, about to open an important page or a secured website,it tells me to activate "vulnerable pluggins" i 'm never able to view important docs online..I ALWAYS use a cafe.cos of dis problem.I 've adobe reader 9 installed on my windows 7..i downloaded some pluggins last yr it was as if i downloaded rubbish.anyone with help on the right pluggins for my HP WINDOWS& OS.TO ENABLE ME VIEW PDF ONLINE SHOULD PLS HELP..thanks in ANTICIPATION
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adewasco2k(m): 10:55am On Apr 18, 2013
ControG: MY PC gives me problem when m browsing, about to open an important page or a secured website,it tells me to activate "vulnerable pluggins" i 'm never able to view important docs online..I ALWAYS use a cafe.cos of dis problem.I 've adobe reader 9 installed on my windows 7..i downloaded some pluggins last yr it was as if i downloaded rubbish.anyone with help on the right pluggins for my HP WINDOWS& OS.TO ENABLE ME VIEW PDF ONLINE SHOULD PLS HELP..thanks in ANTICIPATION
Try to download the latest browser (Update your browser), i suppose you are using Mozilla because of the problem description. Try also to check if you have installed any add-ons that is a kinda sypware, uninstall if any, also try to update your adobe flash player, update java and i believe you will have no problem again.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2013
chalon: Dat unlock code did not work mf 190 imei:866840015280029 SN:323322724689 plz help me unlock it
check this link
onegig..com/2013/03/how-to-unlock-your-modemhuaweizte-and.html?m=1
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2013
ControG: MY PC gives me problem when m browsing, about to open an important page or a secured website,it tells me to activate "vulnerable pluggins" i 'm never able to view important docs online..I ALWAYS use a cafe.cos of dis problem.I 've adobe reader 9 installed on my windows 7..i downloaded some pluggins last yr it was as if i downloaded rubbish.anyone with help on the right pluggins for my HP WINDOWS& OS.TO ENABLE ME VIEW PDF ONLINE SHOULD PLS HELP..thanks in ANTICIPATION
go download opera browser
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2013
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tomzman: 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2013
adewasco2k:

Let me ask a question first, did yuou uninstall the pre-installed antivirus? all system comes with an antivirus, yours should come with Norton antivirus, i have seen situations where people install another antivirus on that, that can bug your system, also if you have unistalled it before installing yours, still look at the installed programs and make sure nothing like Norton antivirus or Symantec.
Yes, it came with Norton antivirus and I haven't uninstalled it. So are you saying thats the cause? So it has nothing to do with it being pentium?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by purplebrown: 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2013
I might have messed with my Graphic card settings, on my monitor screen, I changed the display mode I don't know how I did it, the computer screen went blank and message appeared: Attention. NOT SUPPORT; OUT OF RANGE". I am not able to go back to original display mode and open my desktop. Can anyone help me? My computer switches on and off but the screen isn't showing anything... I'm so stressed...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by peteregwu(m): 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2013
nobody has attended to me yet. i have acer aspire. each time i switch it on, its displays white screen with no image at all. pls what do i do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adewasco2k(m): 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2013
tomzman:
Yes, it came with Norton antivirus and I haven't uninstalled it. So are you saying thats the cause? So it has nothing to do with it being pentium?

It has nothing to do with its being Intel Board, uninstall the Norton and make sure to remove all its component and start to enjoy your PC.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2013
adewasco2k:

let me add more ...simply get a commercial registry cleaner(advance care system6 or uniblue registry booster)and not all those free ones..also,u will need a professional to help u tweak ur system ie processes,startup programs coming up wit the system
really for any strong commercial antivirus would have detected and existing antivirus and may not install until u totally remove the previous one.also,u will need a norton uninstaller to totally remove all norton dependencies.call me for further questions on 08061679732
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2013
peteregwu: nobody has attended to me yet. i have acer aspire. each time i switch it on, its displays white screen with no image at all. pls what do i do?
let a hardware technician check it out ..its either the vga onboard is faulty or ur module is faulty
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adewasco2k(m): 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2013
purplebrown: I might have messed with my Graphic card settings, on my monitor screen, I changed the display mode I don't know how I did it, the computer screen went blank and message appeared: Attention. NOT SUPPORT; OUT OF RANGE". I am not able to go back to original display mode and open my desktop. Can anyone help me? My computer switches on and off but the screen isn't showing anything... I'm so stressed...
I think that should be the resolution setting, try to lower the resolution or increase it, just change the resolution and see what goes
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by purplebrown: 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2013
adewasco2k:
I think that should be the resolution setting, try to lower the resolution or increase it, just change the resolution and see what goes
How am I gonna change the resolution when the screen isn't showing anything?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2013
peteregwu: nobody has attended to me yet. i have acer aspire. each time i switch it on, its displays white screen with no image at all. pls what do i do?
just all white? Your screen is bad. Are there signs of any damage?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adewasco2k(m): 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2013
If after putting it ON, you hear the start-up tone, then you should try this:

If you have a monitor around or a TV which has VGA, connect it to either the monitor or TV and see if its gonna display well, i believe it might be your screen cable that is bad.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adewasco2k(m): 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2013
purplebrown:
How am I gonna change the resolution when the screen isn't showing anything?
I didnt expect you to do it on the CPU but on the monitor. i cant give you exact direction because i dnt know the monitor....you should see menu....goto settings, then resolution
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2013
atimes,most people that post problems dont completely state the proper assessment of the problem...quite misleading!
by my unterstanding,i would like to point out to you that adobe reader 9 is quite old and needs to be updated..reason is:if you are downloading a doc online,im sure the pdf file would have been created wit an updated version of pdf ie a version 11 pdf may not open wit a ver 9 reader..
to be on the safe side,instead of choosing the "open" option,just download it to your computer then open later
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tomzman: 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2013
adewasco2k:

It has nothing to do with its being Intel Board, uninstall the Norton and make sure to remove all its component and start to enjoy your PC.
Thanks to you and sameolg616. I was just thinking of selling it off and going for the same Hp 650 but with core i3 but I think I may change my mind.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by peteregwu(m): 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2013
onegig: just all white? Your screen is bad. Are there signs of any damage?

no,my screen is ok. no crack on it jist the white screen thing.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by malambuba(m): 8:04am On Apr 19, 2013
Rickywowoz: Pls help,my acer aspire won't power..it blinks the charging light 5 times and thats it
That means your charging point has a problem, it's not charging and your battery is empty that's why the charging point is blinking. Try another charged battery tongue
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ControG(m): 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2013
onegig: go download opera browser
I ALREADY HAVE OPERA INSTALLED ON MY PC;SHOULD I USE IT TO OPEN D PAGES?THANKS ALL D WAY
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Olamlag(m): 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2013
My Laptop failed to reach 100% when charging.. when it reaches 80% it will says plug in bt Not Charging..Pls I need urgent Solution
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2013
Olamlag: My Laptop failed to reach 100% when charging.. when it reaches 80% it will says plug in bt Not Charging..Pls I need urgent Solution
battery is bad or get new adapter.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2013
malambuba:
That means your charging point has a problem, it's not charging and your battery is empty that's why the charging point is blinking. Try another charged battery tongue
guy which kain engineer you be. Its the ram or processor.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by neyoosha: 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2013
Pls my dv6hp pavilion screen is not showing anything again, just went blank wen I was using it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by smiling(m): 2:11am On Apr 20, 2013
Please.. Help me. I uses Acer aspire 3500.. Just recently i discovered that my system will just show a blue page saying.. It wil shut down to avoid damages to the computer.. After that it shuts down.. And i tried to do the recovery, same stil happening.. Even when i put it on now, it takes longer time to even come up.. Pls any way forward pls? 07031094473

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.