Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1266579 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
penquin:
who is tolzeal abeg

Hae... bro.
Im right here at ur back.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
Qhal:
Pls help! I turn on my laptop this morning. When I entered my password, this message appeared
"The user profile service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded."
How can I correct this?

How what OS ARE U GETTING THE ERROR.... xp?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
Tolzeal:

Hae... bro.
so how can u help me
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
Tolzeal:

I referred to tolzeal question in specifying the operating system.
Could you go down to Google and type in system restore, follow the
instructions to restore your computer to an earlier time before the
problem began.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
diskindgod:
Pls house i need your urgent assistance. My All-in-One HP Pro 3520 is displaying just HP and not starting when i press the start button. I have put it off and on severally but not starting. Kindly assist as i have loads of work to do today. regards.

Dear diskindgod,

Step 1

I take it your pc is all in one ?

please check there is no cd in the computer.

if no joy restart and keep pressing f10 for bios, you'd see a blue screen press f9 or any other key to
load setup default then press f10 or any other key to save and exit then see if it would boot into windows.

Step 2
Could you disconnect everything at the back of the computer.

shut down the computer and disconnect all external devices including the keyboard, mouse and USB devices.

Unplug the power cord.

Press the computer Power button and hold it for at least 30 seconds.

Reconnect the power cord but do not reconnect the external devices yet.

Turn on your computer and see if it boots normally. If it does, shut it down,
reconnect the external devices and turn it back on.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
Tolzeal:

please drop Pc model and spec...

Dear Tolzeal,

I would like to applaud your technical knowledge in fixing people's computers.
However, could I just ask if it is possible to stop giving advice on windows crack.

Let me give you an example, we use a model in our place of work that state that
give advise that would help users and avoid putting ourselves and others at risk.

The links may contain viruses and hidden codes that spy on people's computer.

The windows crack link you are providing is illegal and if you're cult. it is a punishable
offence because china and nigerians are working hard to change the perception people have about
piracy. If you stop giving this links you're helping us as a nation, think about it brother.

You might as well do something that is widely accepted. This is just my opinion Tozeal, it is
entirely up to you.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
Tolzeal:

I use a windows 7
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Fridelly(m): 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
zyzxx:
Tolzeal will help u sir

His address plz
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
Qhal:

I use a windows 7

Have replied to you.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
deji2009:

Have replied to you.
I didn't see your reply. Pls post it here. I need to fix this system, its urgent
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by diskindgod: 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
deji2009:

Deji thank you you so much sir, i will follow the steps as advised on Monday and will revert.

Thanks once again.

Dear diskindgod,

Step 1

I take it your pc is all in one ?

please check there is no cd in the computer.

if no joy restart and keep pressing f10 for bios, you'd see a blue screen press f9 or any other key to
load setup default then press f10 or any other key to save and exit then see if it would boot into windows.

Step 2
Could you disconnect everything at the back of the computer.

shut down the computer and disconnect all external devices including the keyboard, mouse and USB devices.

Unplug the power cord.

Press the computer Power button and hold it for at least 30 seconds.

Reconnect the power cord but do not reconnect the external devices yet.

Turn on your computer and see if it boots normally. If it does, shut it down,
reconnect the external devices and turn it back on.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
Qhal:
I didn't see your reply. Pls post it here. I need to fix this system, its urgent

I referred to tolzeal question in specifying the operating system. Could you go down to Google and type in system restore, follow the
problem began.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
deji2009:

I referred to tolzeal question in specifying the operating system. Could you go down to Google and type in system restore, follow the
problem began.

It won't even allow me logging to perform the system restore
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
Qhal:

It won't even allow me logging to perform the system restore

My apologies could you google safe mode please and then do the system restore from safe mode.
If no joy restart and keep pressing f8 you'd see advanced boot option select repair your computer
and select advanced option then safe mode.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by hajjisemiu: 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
I formated my laptop and after re-installing windows 7, the inbuilt bluetooth on the system disappeared. Please give me a guidline on how to restore it. Thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
deji2009:

Dear Tolzeal,

However, could I just ask if it is possible to stop giving advice on windows crack.

give advise that would help users and avoid putting ourselves and others at risk.

The windows crack link you are providing is illegal and if you're cult. it is a punishable
offence because china and nigerians are working hard to change the perception people have about
piracy. If you stop giving this links you're helping us as a nation, think about it brother.

You might as well do something that is widely accepted. This is just my opinion Tozeal, it is
entirely up to you.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
deji2009:

Dear Tolzeal,

entirely up to you.

Oh .. Thanks bro and I Feel the piece from head till buttom. This might actually be considered A Fair step to make. But seriously Taking this getting windows Piracy outta Market is A like Forbidden People From taking Cassava Flakes. So much Nigerians are Into this. I believe so much 70% on Nigerian OS are pirated.

But My Questions are: ,...

*Who many do you think Would Be able to purchase the original OOSM from ManuFacturer

**Someone Clamouring for soo much help? A student Maybe would I ask this same fellow to purchase the real product at that exorbant price ??

***Letting people know about The Sequences it might engage them into and given a go ahead , is that still a problem.

if you can convince me well .... I might desist so much from helping with preactivated OS links...

Thanks so much , I appreciate ur post and gladly looking forward to a reply....
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
hajjisemiu:
I formated my laptop and after re-installing windows 7, the inbuilt bluetooth on the system disappeared. Please give me a guidline on how to restore it. Thanks.

What's the Pc brand
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
Tolzeal:

Oh .. Thanks bro and I Feel the piece from head till buttom. This might actually be considered A Fair step to make. But seriously Taking this getting windows Piracy outta Market is A like Forbidden People From taking Cassava Flakes. So much Nigerians are Into this. I believe so much 70% on Nigerian OS are pirated.

But My Questions are: ,...

*Who many do you think Would Be able to purchase the original OOSM from ManuFacturer

**Someone Clamouring for soo much help? A student Maybe would I ask this same fellow to purchase the real product at that exorbant price ??

***Letting people know about The Sequences it might engage them into and given a go ahead , is that still a problem.

if you can convince me well .... I might desist so much from helping with preactivated OS links...

Thanks so much , I appreciate ur post and gladly looking forward to a reply....

Anyone can afford OEM windows software, try and show empathy instead of sympathy. Let them decide if they'd
Like to buy the CD/ DVD. Student have the money to buy genuine windows because knowledge/internet is power,
Buying a new windows is like investment that would last for sometime. Parent knew that computer is essential to
Their success so they'd give them money for it. Let's look at the positive instead negative, just do your part give the
Advice such as the slmgr-rearm to extend the duration before activation or refer them to their local computer shop.

***Letting people know about The Sequences it might engage them into and given a go ahead , is that still a problem. Yes

Let them decide, tolzeal, just say want you have to say and leave it there a. Try and show empathy rather sympathy

Let whosoever to buy it, playing your part would help us as a nation.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by hajjisemiu: 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
Tolzeal:

What's the Pc brand
Lenovo T60
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dober(m): 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
Someone please help!
When watching videos on my pc, its suddenly starts lagging, especially when I plug-in or unplug the charging cable.
This happens on all media players.
Compaq preserio
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 6:28am On Feb 21, 2015
dober:
Someone please help!
When watching videos on my pc, its suddenly starts lagging, especially when I plug-in or unplug the charging cable.
This happens on all media players.
Compaq preserio

Are u sure the video u watching is complete?... Uncompleted videos will always show glitches ....

Try Uninstalling Ur VLc and insstall back... And try As many videos as possible.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 6:33am On Feb 21, 2015
deji2009:

Anyone can afford OEM windows software, try and show empathy instead of sympathy. Let them decide if they'd
Like to buy the CD/ DVD. Student have the money to buy genuine windows because knowledge/internet is power,
Buying a new windows is like investment that would last for sometime. Parent knew that computer is essential to
Their success so they'd give them money for it. Let's look at the positive instead negative, just do your part give the
Advice such as the slmgr-rearm to extend the duration before activation or refer them to their local computer shop.

***Letting people know about The Sequences it might engage them into and given a go ahead , is that still a problem. Yes

Let them decide, tolzeal, just say want you have to say and leave it there a. Try and show empathy rather sympathy

Let whosoever to buy it, playing your part would help us as a nation.

Well..

Helping a nation wouldn't be My problem. Just that You feeel So much for People witej no Shows. I believe You schooled in France bro.

When You said : ''" Student have the money to buy genuine windows because knowledge/internet is power"". I wont love to drag this matter Further . Buying And OS of more than N15,000 After paying Huge to own A pc.? "Mehn".

I believe you know in the first place, The OEMs hhave paid fr Acquiring the Product key in the first place. Why would some1 have a corrupt OS and Would be Made compulsory to get a new one? Dont u think there should be restore point for For product Id.? Dont U see cheat in this? Nigeria is no.much developped country and moreover the Windows we talking have made so much Profit. I see No reasons why they should Be milking us so badly...

I'll put a stop here. Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Joythah(m): 7:52am On Feb 21, 2015
Thanks bro... I was charged 5k but i thought it was too expensive hence i decided to ask here. I'll look for another repairer since i have an idea of the price
Tolzeal:

At most 2k5
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 21, 2015
Tolzeal:

What's the Pc brand
you ain't replying me uncle
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 9:56am On Feb 21, 2015
Tolzeal:

Are u sure the video u watching is complete?... Uncompleted videos will always show glitches ....

Try Uninstalling Ur VLc and insstall back... And try As many videos as possible.
dat ish use to apen oo
It not d player
Av forgotten how I solve it d last time
it d graphic display
Wen u connect ur charge to your system the display setting will change , maybe light up ur screen more , wen it changes the resolution, d video will break
And again sometimes
if d vga drivers is missbhaving sha

Apy weknd
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by CoCoLav(f): 10:41am On Feb 21, 2015
Tolzeal:

Lol .... Im not even Making any conclusion that it ur Pc. I was only Trying To save the Hdd From Inserted into another unprotected Pc. If You ports are working fine then it's no Pc issue..

Just tried it with another USB on another system and it worked. Thank you!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dober(m): 10:54am On Feb 21, 2015
Tolzeal:

Yea my videos are complete. It lags on VLC player, real Player, Windows Media Player, etc
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Bwaal(m): 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
Tolzeal:

Hae... bro.

bro pls i need help on my mini pc havin problem with the screen the backlight wunt on it is a moduless pc pls aw much can i replace the screen

thank bro
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
CoCoLav:

CoCoLav:

CoCoLav:

So nice hearing that maamr.....
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
zyzxx:
dat ish use to apen oo
It not d player
Av forgotten how I solve it d last time
it d graphic display
Wen u connect ur charge to your system the display setting will change , maybe light up ur screen more , wen it changes the resolution, d video will break
And again sometimes
if d vga drivers is missbhaving sha

Apy weknd

Yes it Might be, Just starting the solution from the base....
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
penquin:
you ain't replying me uncle

My apologies bro. I dont Reside In abeokuta. It was a Mix up.

Adetwin Any service in here

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.