Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1269758 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
papiforreal:
All the gurus in the house I salute you guys. I have important school assignment to attend to and my laptop just started running weird. The problem started after copying small torrent file from my phone to my laptop. When I start the system it will work normally , but when I start watching films or browsing, it will start running very slow and keep ceasing and freezing. The last time I had problem like that after downloading some softwares, I ran a full system scan and the system detected some malwares which I removed and the system continue working properly. But now, I ran the full system scan using same Microsoft essential but still the problem persist. Thank you guys.

Seriously... You need to be watchful on the rate at which you guys visit torrent pages .

Torrents pages are the.most deadliest websites to get attacked. There are ao many MoraFuckers looking For SLAVES. Dont fall one.

Well,The Issue with the video lagging thingy ., I predict you unistall and install back the video player.

Try download MalwareByte Run and A full scan and make sure u using with Ur Windows Essential AV.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
ElPhoche:
OK..Where can I get one? Also, any help with d Bluetooth drive problem?

waiit a bit..I will get u one
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
Thank God on my behalf friends. I nearly died today by accident. I was on a bike, thank God it's just a bruise. Let's continue doing good o. Oya post your computer problems here. cry
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
bigt2:
Thank God on my behalf friends. I nearly died today by accident. I was on a bike, thank God it's just a bruise. Let's continue doing good o. Oya post your computer problems here. cry

Thank God so.much brother. Good to see you again.

Beware of Taking Bikes.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
Tolzeal:

Thank God so.much brother. Good to see you again.

Beware of Taking Bikes.
my jallopy had a fault and is with a mechanic. I had to go to my colleague's sister's wedding ceremony so i went with my co staff. We were three on the official bike. I posted an accident which obstructed oyo ogbomoso road when going and when coming back, a traffic jam ensued. We had to manouever through the parking side and before i could say jack, the rider climbed a high side after overtaking the truck. Thank God for the slow movement of the truck as i was the only one trapped on my right foot between the rear tyre. I bruised my ankle and the truck braked sharply. My reflexes failed me cos i tried to crawl to the safe side but was resisted by the trapped ankle and the weight of the jincheng motorcycle. I thank God for the gift of the motorboy who alerted the truck driver. Thanks for the concern man. Thanks alot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
Edygrin:
Plz am still waiting for ur reply on how to uninstall the file explorer
sorry for keeping u waiting sir

Go to control panel and click programs

Den locate it and unstall it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
bigt2:
my jallopy had a fault and is with a mechanic. I had to go to my colleague's sister's wedding ceremony so i went with my co staff. We were three on the official bike. I posted an accident which obstructed oyo ogbomoso road when going and when coming back, a traffic jam ensued. We had to manouever through the parking side and before i could say jack, the rider climbed a high side after overtaking the truck. Thank God for the slow movement of the truck as i was the only one trapped on my right foot between the rear tyre. I bruised my ankle and the truck braked sharply. My reflexes failed me cos i tried to crawl to the safe side but was resisted by the trapped ankle and the weight of the jincheng motorcycle. I thank God for the gift of the motorboy who alerted the truck driver. Thanks for the concern man. Thanks alot.
thank God oo
Pls bro treat urself sir
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
Tolzeal:

1. Try Installing The Windows Office pack for diff year .

To your second problem.
You are mixing clock speed to Graphics Card Chip together.

I would presume your are on intel Hd graphics(Pentium).

I will summon Zyzxx,Bigit, Deji2009 to give more datails.

I believe Some you could actually make an upgrade to the Graphics card.
yes u are right bro

Apy weknd sir
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Edygrin(m): 5:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
zyzxx:

there's no file explorer there
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
Edygrin:
there's no file explorer there
what d name of application dat opens all d file u mentioned?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
zyzxx:
thank God oo
Pls bro treat urself sir
good to know you're not an atheist. I'll surely do that. Thanks a lot tolzeal.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
purplekayc:
if its a desktop you will have to change your motherboard .lAptop am not sure.
64bit operating systems can only tun on 64bit computers.
tankq very much
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
Tolzeal:

No Way sire .
ok,tÀnk you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
bigt2:
good to know you're not an atheist. I'll surely do that. Thanks a lot tolzeal.
i'm not oo

I already thank God on ur behalf also

Hope u are feeling gud nw?

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
zyzxx:
i'm not oo

I already thank God on ur behalf also

Hope u are feeling gud nw?
i am. I'm now on petydin. I'm cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by funkyjms: 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
bigt2:

The deadliest road in the West! The only road I've seen a traffic jam of not less than 70 consecutive trailers

Thank God for your life bro
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
bigt2:
i am. I'm now on petydin. I'm cool.
thank God

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by james1(m): 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
bigt2:

thank God for your life.just be careful to tell the bike rider how not to kill you next time:some of them don't care about their lives.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
Tolzeal:

Seriously... You need to be watchful on the rate at which you guys visit torrent pages .

Torrents pages are the.most deadliest websites to get attacked. There are ao many MoraFuckers looking For SLAVES. Dont fall one.

Well,The Issue with the video lagging thingy ., I predict you unistall and install back the video player.

Try download MalwareByte Run and A full scan and make sure u using with Ur Windows Essential AV.

Thank you sir.. Have uninstalled the player from control panel but it still opens when I play all my media files. Don't know what to do next boss. Am just confused. Have already decided to just format the system. I ran a full system scAn almost twice.,used software to clean up the system but still the problem persist.

Can you help me with the procedure of using flash drive to install window in please. Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
bigt2:

We grateful for u man.
Welcome back on board bro.

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
james1:

thank God for your life.just be careful to tell the bike rider how not to kill you next time:some of them don't care about their lives.
thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 7:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
Edygrin:
Good morning guys. My laptop has been fine until a few days ago. Now everytime I try to save as or go into the file explorer the boxes freeze and the application crashes. Have attached some pics

Hope You are not overloading ur Pc. Cos kinda problem is rear ?

Are u running Win 8?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
horrpeyemi:

Your pc might be infected with virus first disable some unnecessary auto start program by pressing WINDOWS KEY + R then type *msconfig* switch to startup tab disable some of the unnecessary apps be careful with some Windows file then download toolwiz care here

www.techspot.com/downloads/5305-toolwiz-care.html (7.1mb)

scan your system with it though it might take long after that click fix all restart your system that should solve it

Thanks for your reply sir. Have done what you said but the problem continues. I am thinking of formats now.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
zyzxx:

File explorer is a System App. Without it Navigation is impossible on Most Win Os.. Un installing could be a bad idea bro.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
papiforreal:

Thanks for your reply sir. Have done what you said but the problem continues. I am thinking of formats now.

please take me to where prob starts
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
papiforreal:

Thank you sir.. Have uninstalled the player from control panel but it still opens when I play all my media files. Don't know what to do next boss. Am just confused. Have already decided to just format the system. I ran a full system scAn almost twice.,used software to clean up the system but still the problem persist.

Can you help me with the procedure of using flash drive to install window in please. Thanks

If you are taking that as a last resort.
See a comprehensive thread I made

Link : www.nairaland.com/2044237/how-create-uefi-bootable-drive
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
Tolzeal:

please take me to where prob starts

The problem started when I was looking for pdf to doc converter online,downloaded lot of softwares and that's where the problem started. I ran a full system scan, removed some detected files and the system continued working properly. But just last week,i was downloading video from torrent, the download hasn't finish when my data finished. So I connected my phone with my system to see if I can play the video using qq player though the download hasn't finished. So when I clicked the video on my system through my phone connected with the system, instead of video to play, it rather shows copying video to c drive/blablablabla and I clicked ok and the video finished copying but refused to play. Ever seen that happened, anytime that I power the system and play a movie or start browsing, the system will works OK for 2-3 minutes then starts running very slow.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
Tolzeal:

If you are taking that as a last resort.
See a comprehensive thread I made

Link : www.nairaland.com/2044237/how-create-uefi-bootable-drive

Thanks sir. But still waiting for other alternatives. Don't want loose my data. I am just desperate to get my system back working ok
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ekmaxop: 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by isidollarboy(m): 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
isidollarboy:
somebody should please help me with windows 8 pro activation key. Please help a brother in need. I have tried many I got from Google bt it was showing error and server bla bla. thanks in advance
isidollarboy10@gmail.com
please somebody should help me ooo
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
Tolzeal:

Fike explorer ia a System . Without Navigation in impossible on Most Win Os.. Un installing could be a bad idea bro.
u are right bro
I thought it a kind of software I av
I just re-call nw
Thanks once again
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by luyemee(m): 12:13am On Mar 22, 2015
Tolzeal:

Usename : administrator
password:

NB : Leave password box blank and hit enter .
Tnx buh i tried, it says i cant leave password empty

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ekstraz(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.