Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1270030 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Edygrin(m): 8:40am On Mar 22, 2015
Tolzeal:

Hope You are not overloading ur Pc. Cos kinda problem is rear ?

Are u running Win 8?
Thanks for trying to help bro. Tried something out last night and d system is back to normal
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Edygrin(m): 8:41am On Mar 22, 2015
zyzxx:
what d name of application dat opens all d file u mentioned?
Thanks for trying to help. The system is now working
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 11:48am On Mar 22, 2015
luyemee:

Tnx buh i tried, it says i cant leave password empty

Okies then... Let try logging in as an administrator . With that We would have right over everythinh thing.

rEboot the system . And when you about entering The Owner's password.

just Press Cntrl + Alt + Del simultaneously ( TWICE)

this will lead to Administrator interface.

Use username: administrator
password: leave Blank

Log in now open up the game and he disturb.. Carry m with Jona go otueke ...lols
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 11:49am On Mar 22, 2015
Edygrin:
Thanks for trying to help bro. Tried something out last night and d system is back to normal

Tell me what you did sire.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 11:51am On Mar 22, 2015
papiforreal:

Thanks sir. But still waiting for other alternatives. Don't want loose my data. I am just desperate to get my system back working ok

Okies... Now let try this simple thingy . Im suspecting the Graphics Driver.

Try disabling, Play a Video (Quit) and enable it back.

if that doesn't work.. Check for upgrade on your Brand portal.

that would fix it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Edygrin(m): 11:53am On Mar 22, 2015
Tolzeal:

Tell me what you did sire.
I refreshed the PC.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
Tolzeal:

Okies... Now let try this simple thingy . Im suspecting the Graphics Driver.

Try disabling, Play a Video (Quit) and enable it back.

if that doesn't work.. Check for upgrade on your Brand portal.

that would fix it

how do i do that sir?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Hibiscuss(m): 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
Tolzeal:

Save ur self the Headache... Get preactivated Os or Try BUy one as an opinion by Deji.

Guys plz help me out. Before I went to camp last
October, my Toshiba laptop has been
malfunctioning. I reformatted it, did everything I
could but some keys on the keyboard refuses to
press. Attimes while using it, it will just show blue
screen and starts rebooting. I later left it home for
the 3weeks NYSC camp, and on returning back, I
powered it but the screen wasn't displaying again.
I just have to leave it there.
Please, what's the possible cause of this and can it
be repair?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
Edygrin:
I refreshed the PC.

Nice idea .......
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Lavishlee: 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
This is for some folks that has been calling me asking me on how to get into the registry of their pc
well i have the tutorials in my blog just get in the link below and see and do it yourself if youre having problems on anything concerning your pc lemme know in the comment box thanks
http://kevinsdailys..com/2015/03/how-to-get-into-computer-registry.html
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by heskeyw(m): 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
finally got my laptop acer aspire e1 510. d lappy z wack. 0 dedicated vram. 0system vram. 256shared syst memory. gosh. and all I want to do is to play pes, etc. it cant play any games.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
Tolzeal:

1. Try Installing The Windows Office pack for diff year .

To your second problem.
You are mixing clock speed to Graphics Card Chip together.

I would presume your are on intel Hd graphics(Pentium).

I will summon Zyzxx,Bigit, Deji2009 to give more datails.

I believe Some you could actually make an upgrade to the Graphics card.

Thanks man. will try it

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Akell(m): 2:55am On Mar 23, 2015
Please help, my laptop does not connect to my bb10 hotspot anymore.

It's telling me LIMITED ACESS!
Any help please
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by iamstanleyb: 6:57am On Mar 23, 2015
please am using hp pavillion dv3 and it does not connect to my android hotspot, it always show "windows was unable to connect"

please i need help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 11:20am On Mar 23, 2015
iamstanleyb:
please am using hp pavillion dv3 and it does not connect to my android hotspot, it always show "windows was unable to connect"

please i need help
download and install hotspot on ur system
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 11:22am On Mar 23, 2015
Akell:
Please help, my laptop does not connect to my bb10 hotspot anymore.

It's telling me LIMITED ACESS!
Any help please
recall d last time it works and restore ur system to dat date

and ask if it nt general
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hibiscuss:

Guys plz help me out. Before I went to camp last
October, my Toshiba laptop has been
malfunctioning. I reformatted it, did everything I
could but some keys on the keyboard refuses to
press. Attimes while using it, it will just show blue
screen and starts rebooting. I later left it home for
the 3weeks NYSC camp, and on returning back, I
powered it but the screen wasn't displaying again.
I just have to leave it there.
Please, what's the possible cause of this and can it
be repair?

Has this happened before ?

You could use Google to research
system restore and follow the instructions to
take it back to a point in time.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
isidollarboy:
please somebody should help me ooo

I'm afraid we don't give windows activation keys, you could search for adetwin, onegig or bigt they may be able
to install OEM software that would make windows genuine.

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by abdulo4real: 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
heskeyw:
finally got my laptop acer aspire e1 510. d lappy z wack. 0 dedicated vram. 0system vram. 256shared syst memory. gosh. and all I want to do is to play pes, etc. it cant play any games.
guy I think I av d same problem too with my lenevo g505 pls is there any way or solution to the problem embarassed embarassed
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by iamstanleyb: 11:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
zyzxx:
download and install hotspot on ur system

how can i do that?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by samkizzy(m): 11:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
Please i need an activation code for my windows 8.1 build 9600..i bought the windows via cd for 500#..i need to activate the windows to personalize things in the laptop..pls the code dat came with the cd didnt work out..i nid hlp on this..tanx hauz
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kingsley989(m): 1:31am On Mar 24, 2015
Hello house. Please a friend of mine installed win 8.1 enterprise on an Acer E1-771 laptop (win7 home prenium) the system is working fine though, but since the 8.1 installation was made the network driver and Intel HD graphic 4000 driver which was availble before the installation have been missing. I tried downlaloading a graphic driver buh it isn't the right driver and I can't even adjust screen brightness and its dedicated graphics memory is now 0 instead of 128 . I need your help on how to download and correct these driver issues. Thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 7:26am On Mar 24, 2015
kingsley989:
Hello house. Please a friend of mine installed win 8.1 enterprise on an Acer E1-771 laptop (win7 home prenium) the system is working fine though, but since the 8.1 installation was made the network driver and Intel HD graphic 4000 driver which was availble before the installation have been missing. I tried downlaloading a graphic driver buh it isn't the right driver and I can't even adjust screen brightness and its dedicated graphics memory is now 0 instead of 128 . I need your help on how to download and correct these driver issues. Thanks.
http://www.driverscape.com/manufacturers/acer/laptops-desktops/aspire-e1-771/92451 good luck http://www.google.com/search?q=acer%20e1-771%20drivers%20download/
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kingsley989(m): 10:57am On Mar 24, 2015
bigt2:
http://www.driverscape.com/manufacturers/acer/laptops-desktops/aspire-e1-771/92451 good luck http://www.google.com/search?q=acer%20e1-771%20drivers%20download/
Thanks a lot for the link. I will keep you posted.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by isidollarboy(m): 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
deji2009:

I'm afraid we don't give windows activation keys, you could search for adetwin, onegig or bigt they may be able
to install OEM software that would make windows genuine.
thanks brother, I finally found a solution last night. "windows activator"
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Bayoigbekele(m): 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
Please help me out.
I forgot my window 7 login password. And have tried series of method like creating a password reset disk. But yet I still have difficulties in unlocking it. And I don't want to format the laptop....

Need help urgently......THANKS
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Donjay007(m): 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
Pls any suggestion 4 a gud gamin laptop 4rm 60k to 70k
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by heskeyw(m): 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
abdulo4real:
guy I think I av d same problem too with my lenevo g505 pls is there any way or solution to the problem embarassed embarassed

I wanna drive the laptop first b4 thinking of any other tn
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
kingsley989:

Thanks a lot for the link. I will keep you posted.
copy that.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 5:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
Donjay007:
Pls any suggestion 4 a gud gamin laptop 4rm 60k to 70k

Had Some grand and get HP DV6
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
kingsley989:

Always Try checking your brand page before making upgrade. Your Pc might no support the OS u willing to install. You will have issues with OEM(s) drivers in cases of u not supported.

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.