Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1266756 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 4:52am On Jun 23, 2015
Opeyemi5:
Pls how much can I fix a Toshiba E45T-B4204 14" (750
GB, Intel Core i5 4th Gen., 6 GB)
Notebook glass

10 to 11 k depending o. location.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 4:54am On Jun 23, 2015
scanp:
pls computer engrs in the house pls help my window 8.1 can't start up because it hangs while scanning and repairing drive C and it gets stuck at 12% and when I press any key before scan. it will result in a message. your computer ran into a critical problems collecting and restarting and it will hang again pls help.

I would advise you take it to an engineer. Most times that's the most reasonable line to follow especially when the security of your files is at stake...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Opeyemi5(m): 5:19am On Jun 23, 2015
onegig:

10 to 11 k depending o. location.
no the full screen just glass. Am in lagos atm

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by abeynoni: 6:35am On Jun 23, 2015
pls guys.... my laptop indicates.... plugged in charging 0% since last night and it's still on 0%. pls what could be the cause?

it just started n my ba3 dey last three hours or more buh the thing no dey gree charge nw sef

pls help... it's a ba3 I got 2weeks ago and av tried using another charger n it's still d same.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by justi4jesu(f): 7:51am On Jun 23, 2015
abeynoni:
pls guys.... my laptop indicates.... plugged in charging 0% since last night and it's still on 0%. pls what could be the cause?

it just started n my ba3 dey last three hours or more buh the thing no dey gree charge nw sef

pls help... it's a ba3 I got 2weeks ago and av tried using another charger n it's still d same.

Perhaps you fully discharged the battery too many times, and its control chip thought it was dead. Try this steps and see if it works for you

* Shut down the computer.

* With the battery in (but AC adapter removed), attempt to turn on the computer by holding down the power button for 30 sec. This should not turn on the computer.

* Remove the battery.

* Again, attempt to turn on the computer (AC adapter not plugged in) by holding down the power button for 30 sec. This should not turn on the computer either.

*Replace battery, plug in the AC adapter, and turn on the computer. The battery should begin charging.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 7:54am On Jun 23, 2015
abeynoni:

But try using another battery and if it does not work its on board thins
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onatisi(m): 8:01am On Jun 23, 2015
abeynoni:

there are 3 likely areas where the problem can come from , the charger ,power jack or the battery. Remove the battery and plug in the charger ,see if the system powers on ,if it does then the power jack and charger are ok, if if doesn't that means the powerjack,it is really a minor issue .is the charger original ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 23, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
Windows 7 ultimate, sir.
click on start,all programs,accessories,system tools,system restore then select an earlier date preferable before the time u tried installing the new windows...if u dont c a date there,click on show more restore points located @ d bottom left corner of the popup window..but u might lose some apps sha
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Opeyemi5(m): 9:21am On Jun 23, 2015
.. Pls how much will I fix
Asus K552EA-DH41T 15.6 touch screen Digitizer

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 23, 2015
chrisley024:
thanks. Pls help with direction.
use a scredriver to loosen d back of the system den u'll c d RAM...a green boardlike chip but if u r not clear on it,give an engr 2 help u out...

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Opeyemi5(m): 9:59am On Jun 23, 2015
Opeyemi5:
Pls how much can I fix a Toshiba E45T-B4204 14" (750
GB, Intel Core i5 4th Gen., 6 GB)
Notebook glass (digitizer)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hello guys. Pls can someone help me Premium version of any Data Recovery Software setup within Ilorin... all the ones I've been downloading online are trial versions or not been able to recover files of GBs. I'll really appreciate you guys help. thanks in advance
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Opeyemi5(m): 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
Opeyemi5:

.. Pls how much will I fix Asus K552EA-DH41T 15.6 touch screen Digitizer
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chrisley024(m): 4:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
bugzygee:
use a scredriver to loosen d back of the system den u'll c d RAM...a green boardlike chip but if u r not clear on it,give an engr 2 help u out...
worked but comes back after sometimes. Aware of any solution
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
chrisley024:
worked but comes back after sometimes. Aware of any solution
na 2 change am b d@
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chrisley024(m): 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
bugzygee:
na 2 change am b d@
OK. Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by litaninja(m): 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
Use free / open source ware sir. Look for "testdisk"
Beware, its not for the faint of heart...

muhabab:
Hello guys. Pls can someone help me Premium version of any Data Recovery Software setup within Ilorin... all the ones I've been downloading online are trial versions or not been able to recover files of GBs. I'll really appreciate you guys help. thanks in advance
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by litaninja(m): 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
That's software piracy sir...

Emmanuelgalazy:
my computer is suddenly asking me for product key, mean while it has bee n activated, pls what can I do, I Dnt have due product key. in case u have windows 7 home edition product key email me benardemmanuel2@gmail.com
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by litaninja(m): 1:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
Just to be sure. Are you 100% certain that it'd moving it in a particular way that causes it to freeze? Could it be a coincidence and its actually caused by some of your applications / software?
If you absolutely certain it's when you move it, try putting it on and moving the laptop in various ways. The aim here really is to pinpoint what part of the laptop moves and causes it to freeze.
If you can determine that, its easy to take it to someone more experienced.... A technician for example and have whatever it is tightened or repaired. But it really does sound Luke something's loose, going by your description of the issue.
Cheers.

SirBigH:

I've done as suggested. However, the problem still persist. I'm not handy with tools though, someone helped me out. All the components you mentioned earlier seemed to be intact. Any further suggestion?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
Tolzeal and all the engrs I hail ooo
gud pm
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gfar(m): 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
Am having problem with my hp system...... When power is on it will just be blank or black screen with no display at all..... Av tried many possible solutions by checking d flex, removal of ram and hard disk, removal of battery and plugging it directly to electricity.... Bt none have worked out...

Any idea I can use again... Tnx.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
gfar:
Am having problem with my hp system...... When power is on it will just be blank or black screen with no display at all..... Av tried many possible solutions by checking d flex, removal of ram and hard disk, removal of battery and plugging it directly to electricity.... Bt none have worked out...

Any idea I can use again... Tnx.
VGA issue
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gfar(m): 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
VGA as how.....pls xplain...tnx
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by SirBigH: 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
litaninja:
Just to be sure. Are you 100% certain that it'd moving it in a particular way that causes it to freeze? Could it be a coincidence and its actually caused by some of your applications / software?
If you absolutely certain it's when you move it, try putting it on and moving the laptop in various ways. The aim here really is to pinpoint what part of the laptop moves and causes it to freeze.
If you can determine that, its easy to take it to someone more experienced.... A technician for example and have whatever it is tightened or repaired. But it really does sound Luke something's loose, going by your description of the issue.
Cheers.

It is the moving that causes it to freeze. I tried it again while replying your message and it happened. I'll look for someone more experienced to check it. Many thanks to you!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
Welcome boss
@Zyzxx
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ajiswaggs(m): 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
How much will I get new hp2000 new board
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
gfar:
VGA as how.....pls xplain...tnx
its a chip on the motherboard which controls d display..sha pray its nt it else u gats change the full motherboard.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Pamelayoung: 5:04am On Jun 25, 2015
Pls my system doesn't have a wifi is there anything I can do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by youngfigo: 7:28am On Jun 25, 2015
learn how to use xhtml/css to design a website log www.figolearnhtml.com

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 7:32am On Jun 25, 2015
Pamelayoung:
Pls my system doesn't have a wifi is there anything I can do?

usb wireless adaptor
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Pamelayoung: 8:40am On Jun 25, 2015
deji2009:

usb wireless adaptor
K thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.