Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (714) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1266377 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by allansie(m): 11:51am On Jun 05, 2016
Pls,I need a universal modem as soon as possible pls...any seller?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by izutex007(m): 8:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
Hello House, I need help with my modem...it doesnt detect sim cards.

I stay in lagos, any help will be appreciated.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
hello everyone! pls I need your help, I formatted a newly acquired laptop of a friend of mine in order to get rid of everything the previous owner put in it. After the formatting, any time we boot or reboot the system, a pop-up displays that the windows software on the system is not genuine; that we might be victims of counterfeiting. initially, we ignored it, but later discovered that the pop-up (usually a warning sign) is always showing (like thirty minutes interval) when the laptop is in use. pls how do we solve this problem, the laptop is intended to be a gift. pls help!

*modified* I have successfully solved the problem cheesy cheesy thank God for Google. visit this link if you have similar problem grin

http://www.ashiktricks.com/this-copy-of-windows-is-not-genuine-fix/
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 06, 2016
Someone should please help. My PC keyboard stop functioning all of a sudden.

I have removed and replaced the battery as suggested by a friend all to no avail.

Please Help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by GCsomething: 8:29am On Jun 06, 2016
adetwin:

Ok ! We can send an engineer to help fix it, pls what's the model of your laptop?(Hard disk size, ram, present operating system) So the engineer could come along with necessary drivers... Kindly call any of our help lines

Hp Pavilion DV6 beat Audio
320HDD
4GB RAM
62 bit OS

How much would it cost ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 8:35am On Jun 06, 2016
ijinlove20:

I have removed and replaced the battery as suggested by a friend all to no avail.

Please Help

The only solution is to replace your keyboard with another 1 ....or if you can open the pc and remove the keyboard for servicing, it might be contact with dust......
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by okumbe(m): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2016
horllamy:

Can u come to computer village for perfect solution to ur laptop?

How much would it cost me when I come there? I can make it today.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 8:45am On Jun 06, 2016
okumbe:

How much would it cost me when I come there? I can make it today.
Whatsapp me on this 08139462401 let discuss about it..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dwayneflicker(m): 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
Avalani:
Hello guys, I need help with my Asus Q302LA. About 4 months ago, it developed a charging problem where initially I had to press the charger pin with pressure against the ac input for the laptop to charge. After some time, the problem developed and I had to come up with different techniques to charge, from celotaping tight the charger pin to the ac input, to placing the pc at various angles.

Unfortunately, the problem has become so bad now that none of those techniques work. I went online and learned the problem was not so rare. I even saw a YouTube video illustrating how to repair the problem: by replacing the power jack with a new one using soldering equipment.

The problem is, I can't do it myself. I have taken it to computer village : Slot engineers did not want to touch it, some other place wanted to change the entire motherboard for 109k! I don't want to give it to just anyone to experiment with.

I live and work in ogun state currently, and the job doesn't offer me enough time, so I'll appreciate if the house can recommend an affordable solution to my pc nightmare.

I CAN IF YOU JUST CALL US ON 08086886888
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
horllamy:

The only solution is to replace your keyboard with another 1 ....or if you can open the pc and remove the keyboard for servicing, it might be contact with dust......

Thanks. But how much can this cost?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bikerboy1(m): 11:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
Please I can't view the thumbnail images of pictures in my laptop. I can only see the image only when I preview it.

It makes searching for a particular picture very difficult, cuz I have to open all of them one after another.

The image below is a screen shot of it for you to understand what I mean.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 9:42am On Jun 07, 2016
ijinlove20:

Please Help

What's the model of your laptop?

Your location pls let's see if we can send an engineer to come and fix it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 9:45am On Jun 07, 2016
allansie:

Your loction first? It could be delivered to your door step
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
ijinlove20:

Thanks. But how much can this cost?
What is the maker of your system
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
horllamy:

What is the maker of your system

HP
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
ijinlove20:

HP
Chat me on whatsapp. 08139462401 and HP what?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Eleniyan15: 5:18am On Jun 08, 2016
gurus in the house

my laptop do show WHITE anytime It nt pressed for some minutes or when charging it and suddenly when power is interrupted mehn it will just slow down like it wana hang and come up with White again. At times when it switched off and I boot it, its likely to boot normal or just suddenly show white,and before it stop I just have to remove the ba3 from the back.

please assistance needed

can it be virus
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by abbeybiodun: 5:20am On Jun 08, 2016
Please am having problem with Internet connection on my laptop...my laptop fails to connect with my phone hotspot. I used a q5 phone and a Hp laptop..pls anybody with necessary helping tips..thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by truthalways(m): 8:15am On Jun 08, 2016
mrLj:
please help..................my hp dv6000 is not charging,
the light next to the dc input socket go's ON whenever i plugge in the charger but the bettry is not charging.

Please how did you fix this problem and how much did it cost you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by truthalways(m): 8:17am On Jun 08, 2016
pocoapoco88:
gud eveing all.my hp laptop stopped charging and i tink i may hav caused it.initially weneva i want 2 charge my laptop,i wud hav to adjust d mouth of d charger 4 it to charge.den today i got anoda mouth from anoda hp charger,cut it and den joined wit it mine .at first it seemed i joined it wrongly as it didnt supply light 2 d laptop's charging port.so i switched d wires and it den supplied light but cudnt charge.i tot may b dey didnt match so i rejoined my previous mouth and den plugged it, d same tin i.e it supplied light at d charging port bt was not charging too.i was shocked.tinking d battery cud b d problem,i removed it,plugged d charger,it supplied light,i tried booting d laptop witout a battery bt it cudnt switch on.pls sombody shud help wit wot 2 do

Please how did you fix this problem and how much did it cost you?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
horllamy:

Chat me on whatsapp. 08139462401 and HP what?

I'm not on whatsapp
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Emaimo: 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hello gurus in the house, I'm in a serious trouble. My laptop mouse doesn't respond again when I want to select an icon. The right button is working well but the left button is not. Note: the cursor moves perfectly but doesn't respond to select command.

Pls what should I do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 09, 2016
LordReed:

Which version of Windows?

Hello Lordreed. A good morning to you. My laptop has been working great after i downloaded and installed the necessary. Your kind advice helped me,thanks
Last night, I tried to put on my laptop, it showed a black screen but it was on.
I tried putting it on after i plugged it into a power source. Same thing.
Please what is the problem and how can I solve it?
Thank you in anticipation
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 10:10am On Jun 09, 2016
ijinlove20:

I'm not on whatsapp
Like 4500 sha
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by skydancer: 11:13am On Jun 09, 2016
bikerboy1:
Please I can't view the thumbnail images of pictures in my laptop. I can only see the image only when I preview it.

It makes searching for a particular picture very difficult, cuz I have to open all of them one after another.

The image below is a screen shot of it for you to understand what I mean.

Thanks in advance.
The two key things for you to check is to ensure that display thumbnails and not icons settings is not checked on folder options.
They second is to ensure that your thumbnails are being displayed through Advanced System Settings -> Performance on system options.
The first can be opened by pressing Windows Key + R, then typing control folders
The second can be opened by pressing Windows Key + R, then typing sysdm.cpl

See this for more info. http://superuser.com/questions/71652/windows-7-image-thumbnails-fail-to-appear
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by skydancer: 11:15am On Jun 09, 2016
ijinlove20:

Please Help

What do you mean by PC? Desktop or Laptop? If it's a laptop, the flex may have been detached and you will need someone (an engineer) to fix it properly. It's unlikely the keyboard would just stop functioning if it has never given any signs.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by azeezInfo(m): 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
You can get one from me. whatsapp on 070312334447 or visit any of our office in Ikeja or Ogbomoso.
allansie:
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by OjusAmos(m): 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
coollabman:
hello everyone! pls I need your help, I formatted a newly acquired laptop of a friend of mine in order to get rid of everything the previous owner put in it. After the formatting, any time we boot or reboot the system, a pop-up displays that the windows software on the system is not genuine; that we might be victims of counterfeiting. initially, we ignored it, but later discovered that the pop-up (usually a warning sign) is always showing (like thirty minutes interval) when the laptop is in use. pls how do we solve this problem, the laptop is intended to be a gift. pls help!

*modified* I have successfully solved the problem cheesy cheesy thank God for Google. visit this link if you have similar problem grin

http://www.ashiktricks.com/this-copy-of-windows-is-not-genuine-fix/
Download REMOVE WATT version 2.2.8 preferably

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by azeezInfo(m): 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
This is most likely an hardware problem. Try shutdown pc, disconnect the ba3. Blow the expansion space around the pad depend on model or gently hard press d pad repeatedly against any dirt underneath.
If this doesn't help PM on whatsapp on 07031223447.
Emaimo:
Hello gurus in the house, I'm in a serious trouble. My laptop mouse doesn't respond again when I want to select an icon. The right button is working well but the left button is not. Note: the cursor moves perfectly but doesn't respond to select command.

Pls what should I do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by azeezInfo(m): 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
If your pc can't c ur hotspot or anyother wifi signal check d WiFi switch or button to c its on or try reinstalling the driver. If that's not the case delete the apn name from preregistered APN list n try reconnecting again.
Contact me on Whatsapp if not clear 07031223447

abbeybiodun:
Please am having problem with Internet connection on my laptop...my laptop fails to connect with my phone hotspot. I used a q5 phone and a Hp laptop..pls anybody with necessary helping tips..thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by azeezInfo(m): 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
This likely wont be a virus. Its a display thing. Three things maybe involved
Vga, screen module or the screen itself.
This my bbm pin incase u need more assistance
5C19A7EB

Eleniyan15:
gurus in the house

my laptop do show WHITE anytime It nt pressed for some minutes or when charging it and suddenly when power is interrupted mehn it will just slow down like it wana hang and come up with White again. At times when it switched off and I boot it, its likely to boot normal or just suddenly show white,and before it stop I just have to remove the ba3 from the back.

please assistance needed

can it be virus

(1) (2) (3) ... (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.