Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1266198 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by azeezInfo(m): 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
What type of modem check to see its not network ocked.

izutex007:
Hello House, I need help with my modem...it doesnt detect sim cards.

I stay in lagos, any help will be appreciated.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Eleniyan15: 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
azeezInfo:
This likely wont be a virus. Its a display thing. Three things maybe involved
Vga, screen module or the screen itself.
This my bbm pin incase u need more assistance
5C19A7EB

d screen has been changed before dv7 HP pavilion
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by izutex007(m): 9:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
azeezInfo:
What type of modem check to see its not network ocked.

its not. The sim contact broke. I need help on referals who can mend the device.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Taneli: 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
i have a 270e samsung with a broken screen, bad left speaker and spoiled disk drive. how much will it cost to repair?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 1:34am On Jun 10, 2016
life can really be funny and cruel...people come on this forum everyday to complain abt some problem
even dead hard drives and i attempt to restore;in most cases i revive them
i really enjoy playing "mini god of computers"
but when my sister was struggling for her life and eventually lost it...i wish it were one of those problems many posters bring to this forum cuz i would have fixed it as i always fix even more complicated issues but this was no failing hard drive or bad os..
even as i watched her lying dead in the mortuary,i wished she was just a computer i could just enter her bios,restore or reformat her os or change the motherboard...so she can come back to life...but this what no computer or laptop..
this a a human being and have have no control over her life and even the almighty couldnt be simulated...
i wish there was a forum i could post my own problem on and maybe angels in my form or big t or adetwin could help..
its vexes me deep down but i never query God on how He does his things and continue to give thanks to the lord!
rip my sister funmi odusina

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by azeezInfo(m): 7:14am On Jun 10, 2016
Work the VGA onboard.
Contact me on Whatsapp 07031223447 for a quick fix.

Eleniyan15:

d screen has been changed before dv7 HP pavilion
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by azeezInfo(m): 7:16am On Jun 10, 2016
You will need micro soldering. If you can bring it to our office in Ikeja. 09082029430, 07031223447
izutex007:

its not. The sim contact broke. I need help on referals who can mend the device.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 7:29am On Jun 10, 2016
Taneli:
i have a 270e samsung with a broken screen, bad left speaker and spoiled disk drive. how much will it cost to repair?

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by airsaylongcon: 7:30am On Jun 10, 2016
sameolg616:
life can really be funny and cruel...people come on this forum everyday to complain abt some problem
but when my sister was struggling for her life and eventually lost it...i wish it were one of those problems many posters bring to this forum cuz i would have fixed it as i always fix even more complicated issues but this was no failing hard drive or bad os..
even as i watched her lying dead in the mortuary,i wished she was just a computer i could just enter her bios,restore or reformat her os or change the motherboard...so she can come back to life...but this what no computer or laptop..
this a a human being and have have no control over her life and even the almighty couldnt be simulated...
i wish there was a forum i could post my own problem on and maybe angels in my form or big t or adetwin could help..
its vexes me deep down but i never query God on how He does his things and continue to give thanks to the lord!

I know what it feels like to look at your loved one, lying still, ashen color, motionless in a mortuary gurney. U call out their name repeatedly in disbelief and there's no response. Tears flowing freely, the mortuary attendant tells you NO CRYING in the mortuary. F*CK u sir, I will cry wherever I want. I will cry cos I'm hurting.

But remember death is not THE END. It is a transition. The "movie" for the dearly departed continues somewhere else. And death, thou shall die!

My condolences to you on your losses. It is well
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 8:39am On Jun 10, 2016
sameolg616:

R I P to the dead !

It's painful brother
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by econome(m): 10:08am On Jun 10, 2016
Please Help Fix My Pc, its always very slow and hanging

Pc: Compaq Presario CQ56
Intel Celeron CPU 900 @ 2.2GHz 2.19 GHz
RAM 3.00gb
32 bit OS
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
econome:
Please Help Fix My Pc, its always very slow and hanging

Pc: Compaq Presario CQ56
Intel Celeron CPU 900 @ 2.2GHz 2.19 GHz
RAM 3.00gb
32 bit OS

I think it should be virus.... You will have to format it .
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by guchen: 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
Some of the buttons of my laptop are not functional. What could be the cause and how can it be fixed?.
Compaq presario cq S7
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
guchen:
Some of the buttons of my laptop are not functional. What could be the cause and how can it be fixed?.
Compaq presario cq S7

You have to replace the keyboard
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by guchen: 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
horllamy:

You have to replace the keyboard

Please, how much could the keyboard cost?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
guchen:

Please, how much could the keyboard cost?
#4,500
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by leonJunior: 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
Pls I need a windows 8 permanent activator
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bikerboy1(m): 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
skydancer:

The two key things for you to check is to ensure that display thumbnails and not icons settings is not checked on folder options.
They second is to ensure that your thumbnails are being displayed through Advanced System Settings -> Performance on system options.
The first can be opened by pressing Windows Key + R, then typing control folders
The second can be opened by pressing Windows Key + R, then typing sysdm.cpl

See this for more info. http://superuser.com/questions/71652/windows-7-image-thumbnails-fail-to-appear

Thanks a lot. The problem has been solved.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by izutex007(m): 11:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
azeezInfo:
You will need micro soldering. If you can bring it to our office in Ikeja. 09082029430, 07031223447

ok.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by izutex007(m): 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
azeezInfo:

ok. I wil call you moro
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by IamSimi(m): 8:04am On Jun 11, 2016
Please, i updated my windows to a new one but after installation was successful, all my previous files could not be found at all, pls how can all my files be recovered?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 10:15am On Jun 11, 2016
IamSimi:
Please, i updated my windows to a new one but after installation was successful, all my previous files could not be found at all, pls how can all my files be recovered?

From which window to window what?
Have you check inside your old window folder?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by azeezInfo(m): 10:39am On Jun 11, 2016
It's ok

izutex007:

ok. I wil call you moro
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by azeezInfo(m): 11:26am On Jun 11, 2016
Try locate windows.old folder if u can find it
IamSimi:
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by IamSimi(m): 11:38am On Jun 11, 2016
horllamy:

From which window to window what? Have you check inside your old window folder?
Windows xp home to windows xp professional
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by IamSimi(m): 11:40am On Jun 11, 2016
azeezInfo:
Try locate windows.old folder if u can find it
Ok tnks, but how can i locate the windows.old folder?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by azeezInfo(m): 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
Check c:\
IamSimi:

Ok tnks, but how can i locate the windows.old folder?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ell8(m): 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
I formatted my hp laptop recently and discovered that my bluetooth no longer works, that is my issue.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mykomini(m): 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
hey guys , when I switch on my laptop not knowing that my laptop CD ROM is open , suddenly it got blinking and switch off itself, it a Toshiba system how can I solve that , plssss
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by promisedeco(m): 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
Pls gurus in the house i need your help.
There was unstable electric voltage/current(it goes high and low) in my household yesterday while my my PC was plugged to it. And since then the PC has been malfunctioning. it boots fine but after the 'start window' note it pops up some texts that i cant fathom.
Please i need solution
the screen shoots are below.

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.