Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1271148 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LordReed(m): 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
balogwink:

Hello, please am having little difficulty with my mini dell laptop, when
am browsing with it it damn slow not fast @@@all.
what might b d cause and solution to it

First, You are using a laptop that is not designed for heavy use so if you have installed all manner of programs you'll experience a slow down. Second, what sort of connection are you using.

Decongest your laptop by uninstalling any unnecessary programs especially the ones that start when windows starts. If you can access see tings for those programs disable all auto start options.

You may wish to use a browser like Opera that has speed up options for slower connections.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 1:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
balogwink:

Hello, please am having little difficulty with my mini dell laptop, when am browsing with it it damn slow not fast @@@all. what might b d cause and solution to it
What is the size of the RAM
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
Wisdomxy:
My Pc shows not genuine Windows on the screen. How do I activate genuine Windows without formating my Pc?

Which window are you using?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by balogwink: 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
horllamy:

What is the size of the RAM
1gig
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by balogwink: 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
LordReed:

First, You are using a laptop that is not designed for heavy use so if you have installed all manner of programs you'll experience a slow down. Second, what sort of connection are you using.

Decongest your laptop by uninstalling any unnecessary programs especially the ones that start when windows starts. If you can access see tings for those programs disable all auto start options.

You may wish to use a browser like Opera that has speed up options for slower connections.

thank you so much I will take note of the points you just mention. and follow ur suggested solutions thank you so much
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
balogwink:

1gig

You have to upgrade the RAM to like 2gb or 4gb

Because it has 1 memory slot space
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by balogwink: 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
horllamy:

You have to upgrade the RAM to like 2gb or 4gb

Because it has 1 memory slot space

you mean it has another space where I can add another Ram? and please do you have ideal of the purchasing cost of Ram and can it b fix with DIY
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
balogwink:

you mean it has another space where I can add another Ram? and please do you have ideal of the purchasing cost of Ram and can it b fix with DIY

It has only 1 slot, and I can get for you if you are ready contact me on whatsapp or call 08139462401
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Amyceilyn(f): 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
Please guys help me out,my laptop HP is barely 2months and i noticed some keys are'nt working recently,what do i do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
Amyceilyn:
Please guys help me out,my laptop HP is barely 2months and i noticed some keys are'nt working recently,what do i do?
Amyceilyn:
Amyceilyn:
Amyceilyn:

You have to change the keyboard completely
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Emeka71(m): 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
For sometime now My auto play has not been functioning ; if I connect my phone with USB or plug in a flash drive or insert CD; the laptop does not bring out the auto play window ; I have to go through open devices and printers or is there something I'm getting wrong .
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Emeka71(m): 1:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
Amyceilyn:
For now ; use on-screen keyboard .
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ibcash: 1:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
Chinkx:
Please ..how much can I get HP Elitebook 2530p battery at computer village?
bro i have two dual cell battery contact me if you are still interested
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ibcash: 1:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
Chinkx:
Please ..how much can I get HP Elitebook 2530p battery at computer village?
bro i have two dual cell battery contact me if you are still interested 08062870696
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:44am On Jun 17, 2016
I JUST GAT ACER ASPIRE 5250,AT 93PERCENT THE BATTERY SHOWS PLUGGED NOT CHARGING,AND ALSO THE LAPTOP MAKES SOME SOUND U CAN EAR CLEARLY LIKE THE CD ROM IS WORKIN WHEN IS NOT,AND WHENEVER I TRY TO PLAY MUSIC AND VIDEO I GET THIS ERROR MESSAGE"HARDWARE NOT FOUND".....PLS WHAT DO I DO?

AND SECONDLY....I JUST GAT THE LAPPY I NEED SOME SOFTWARES,MOVIES,SERIES AND ALL....WHO FIT EPP
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by solutionboy: 9:11am On Jun 17, 2016
Pls am having this unending problem wt my laptop. Recently I got a dell inspiron whch is always displaying a blue screen wen turned on and d message on d screen reads configuring windows updates pls dnt turn off and after a long while it wl then read failure configuring windows updates, reverting changes and this goes on and on displaying the two messages for like 45mins before d laptop finally boots. Pls whts d wayout.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 9:42am On Jun 17, 2016
solutionboy:
Pls am having this unending problem wt my laptop. Recently I got a dell inspiron whch is always displaying a blue screen wen turned on and d message on d screen reads configuring windows updates pls dnt turn off and after a long while it wl then read failure configuring windows updates, reverting changes and this goes on and on displaying the two messages for like 45mins before d laptop finally boots. Pls whts d wayout.

That should be harddrive problem.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 10:02am On Jun 17, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:
I JUST GAT ACER ASPIRE 5250,AT 93PERCENT THE BATTERY SHOWS PLUGGED NOT CHARGING,AND ALSO THE LAPTOP MAKES SOME SOUND U CAN EAR CLEARLY LIKE THE CD ROM IS WORKIN WHEN IS NOT,AND WHENEVER I TRY TO PLAY MUSIC AND VIDEO I GET THIS ERROR MESSAGE"HARDWARE NOT FOUND".....PLS WHAT DO I DO?

AND SECONDLY....I JUST GAT THE LAPPY I NEED SOME SOFTWARES,MOVIES,SERIES AND ALL....WHO FIT EPP

If you don't mind you can come to computer village for perfect solution. Just contact me on 08139462401 or whatsapp
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deedondavi(m): 10:09am On Jun 17, 2016
can I get a good laptop for 40,000?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deedondavi(m): 10:14am On Jun 17, 2016
horllamy:

If you don't mind you can come to computer village for perfect solution. Just contact me on 08139462401 or whatsapp
plz where in computer village can I get a good laptop within the price range of 40-45k (UK used) or new...... and what type of laptop should I look for .....came around yesterday Buh was Confused and I don't want to fall a victim of buying an empty laptop or one that would give problems
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deedondavi(m): 10:15am On Jun 17, 2016
plz where in computer village can I get a good laptop within the price range of 40-45k (UK used) or new...... and what type of laptop should I look for .....came around yesterday Buh was Confused and I don't want to fall a victim of buying an empty laptop or one that would give problems.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by MagReuby(m): 10:16am On Jun 17, 2016
Please, the motherboard of my ASUS X551 laptop got fried. Can't find the motherboard to purchase. Any help on where I can get it?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 10:22am On Jun 17, 2016
deedondavi:

plz where in computer village can I get a good laptop within the price range of 40-45k (UK used) or new...... and what type of laptop should I look for .....came around yesterday Buh was Confused and I don't want to fall a victim of buying an empty laptop or one that would give problems
@idowu lane when you reach there just call. You will definitely find good laptop from me. Whatsapp me let discuss
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by phaya(f): 10:53am On Jun 17, 2016
please my hp pavilion laptop doesnt charge more than 70%. what do i do?. thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by odiagabros(m): 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
Pls i need the address for lenovo service center i Lagos... Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by seangy4konji: 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hello engineers. Please no need a urgent advice. Like how much does laptop speakers cost?i mean the inbuilt ones as the one in my gateway is giving out. Croaky spud and not loud just like a car speaker spoilt and the guy I gave to fix for me is already acting a fool. Please on the average how much does laptop speakers cost??

Would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by seangy4konji: 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
Is your hard drive. Remove it and put bit back again and screw the cover back right. And give an try again
solutionboy:
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by seangy4konji: 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hello engineers. Please no need a urgent advice. Like how much does laptop speakers cost?i mean the inbuilt ones as the one in my gateway is giving out. Croaky spud and not loud just like a car speaker spoilt and the guy I gave to fix for me is already acting a fool. Please on the average how much does laptop speakers cost??

Would be appreciated.

Thanks.
horllamy:

You have to change the keyboard completely
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by seangy4konji: 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2016

@LordReed,Horllamy
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by seangy4konji: 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
Sameolg616,airsaylongcon,adetwin

Please guys on the average how much does laptop speakers cost Thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by airsaylongcon: 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
seangy4konji:

Please guys on the average how much does laptop speakers cost Thanks.

No idea fam! Sorry

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (1223) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.