Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (732) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1273759 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by severus(m): 10:45am On Jul 24, 2016
Learn how to code apps and 3D games and have fun in the process. It's easy to begin, easy to learn.. become a tech guru by practical learning and earn a certificate after each course.
just go to www.mypluralcode.com with your pc, download the software and get started.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by therealrajgupta: 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
lannre:
My laptop click pad not working. I now use mouse instead of the touch pad. And the Bluetooth on and off can't be switch on
..it's just grey out. Can't use wireless service to send internet services. I need a quick simple fix thanks

Check device mnager mayb d driver as drive or whatsapp me on 08139462401 for more explanantion
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by papaput2(m): 5:12am On Jul 25, 2016
My hp laptop keyboard button not responding to command ( shift, z, x, c ) buttons not working but others are good to go any solution out there?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by CaptPlanet(m): 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hey, I just got an australian used Dell Latitude E6420 that ive not even used, It came on when I powered it and another power pack was connected to it but it didnt charge since then, i've not been able to charge it with the charger and the battery doesnt last at all, this morning it dropped from 33% to 7% just like that.

My charger charges other laptops but not mine.

What could be the problem?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by culcid(m): 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
I have HP elite book 8440p, with windows 7 professional, 64 bit. After formating it, the speakers were working fine but the headset wasn't working, so I downloaded the IDT codec driver. Now the headset is working but the speakers are not working again. For the speakers to work I will have to uninstall the drivers or downgrade to the drivers that came with the windows.

I have virtually tried all the solutions Google can bring , pls help me out .
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ruthisaiah(m): 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
Please, My pc refuse to complete booting, it will only start and immediately it start's it will go back off.Please i need help on what to do.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by opmoore(m): 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
Please my HP Laptop PROBOOK 6560B Fan is giving me a deafening noise while the system is on...It disturbs and makes me lacks concentration anytime am working on it...Kindly advise on what to do
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by penitential(m): 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
Please I need help in downloading and installing the Bluetooth driver of my Hp Compaq Presario Cq57.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horrpeyemi: 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
opmoore:
Please my HP Laptop PROBOOK 6560B Fan is giving me a deafening noise while the system is on...It disturbs and makes me lacks concentration anytime am working on it...Kindly advise on what to do
it maybe cause by dusty particles on the fan you can just use air blower to blow the air vent and try switching it on again
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
papaput2:
My hp laptop keyboard button not responding to command ( shift, z, x, c ) buttons not working but others are good to go any solution out there?

It may be dust, you can service the keyboard if still the same dey you will have to change it then

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
opmoore:

The fan need replacement
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horrpeyemi: 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ruthisaiah:
Please, My pc refuse to complete booting, it will only start and immediately it start's it will go back off.Please i need help on what to do.
when was the last time it work perfectly
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ruthisaiah:
Have you try to format it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horrpeyemi: 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
horllamy:

Have you try to format it
There are various way to fix it without format... Bro format should be the last thing you think of..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
horrpeyemi:
There are various way to fix it without format... Bro format should be the last thing you think of..

Can you explain those various way to fix it without formatting
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rocice(m): 12:31am On Jul 26, 2016
Pls my laptop speaker ceases to work after i use earphones on it
What seems to be d problem?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by love5011: 4:55am On Jul 26, 2016
I was trying to uninstall ESET Security antivirus from a Windows 7 system and it kept asking me to log in as Administator, even when i was already logged on as an Admin. Please what do i do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DUNKA(m): 5:13am On Jul 26, 2016
Good morning please my laptop will start to boot normally but once it reaches where the windows icon is too come up an alarm sound that is constant can be heard and it stops booting there. I have tried restarting but still the same problem. Please any ideas or pointers would be appreciated
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by focuso1(m): 7:35am On Jul 26, 2016
grayht:
Am confused ooo... My compaq cq56 laptop shows vertical lines when I power it on, once it displays the vertical line, I usually tap the back of the laptops screen and its display comes back to normal... Engineers in d house, what is wrong with my laptop

It is video cable problem
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by focuso1(m): 7:39am On Jul 26, 2016
DUNKA:
Good morning please my laptop will start to boot normally but once it reaches where the windows icon is too come up an alarm sound that is constant can be heard and it stops booting there. I have tried restarting but still the same problem. Please any ideas or pointers would be appreciated

I think you have to do backup and re-install the OS
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gabee101: 8:33am On Jul 26, 2016
Please i need a HDMI capture card preferably blackmagic hdmi capture card. I can still buy other brands if blackmagic is not available. I need it before Saturday this week. I want to live stream a church programme. Please help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by furthest(m): 9:55am On Jul 26, 2016
please roomie I can't switch on my WiFi...telling me wireless capability turned off..I tried several times but same prob..help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Godfather898989: 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
horrpeyemi:
it's shows your hard drive is detected but wasn't the first Bootable device use the - /+ symbol on your keyboard to move up the hard drive to the first option use f10 to save the changes you made restart your pc it should boot properly unless the os on your hard drive has problem... Try that first let us know it turn out
man it is selecting nothing. Don't know what 2 do
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by iyke1989(m): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
Pls I cant seem to properly install PES 2016 on my PC...it gives the error : unable to start up...pls help!!...been at it since morning..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Olasco973: 2:15am On Jul 27, 2016
Pls, how can I activate my Acer 5736z wifi connection
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by azeezInfo(m): 5:47am On Jul 27, 2016
Do hardreset, if it doesn't work, test ur input with external keyboard if everything seems ok. Consider replacing ur keyboard. Whatsapp me if u need replacement kb 07031223447

papaput2:

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by azeezInfo(m): 5:50am On Jul 27, 2016
Toshiba mini laptop for sale
2/250gb @ 25k

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by joenor(m): 10:51am On Jul 27, 2016
How can I change my mac ID on my computer?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Bobbyjay001(m): 3:08am On Jul 28, 2016
My Toshiba laptop shows battery charging LED but the battery does not charge and does not power on when power button is pressed. When plugged to power source and battery is removed,it does not power on. Talk

Though, the battery needs to be replaced but it just stopped coming up and power charge indicator shows when plugged in.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Toyeebjay: 10:13am On Jul 28, 2016
My Toshiba satellite only shows power button light but displays nofin .....av change d ram , fan , hard disk , screen ......but still nt displaying... Pls wat to do. NB IT uses an onboard processor
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Damscozy(m): 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
Weldone Bro @Skydancer..

Please what causes the ceasing of Laptops Keyboard..

It goes like this. The problem started when I had a bad battery.. Cos anytime I power on my laptop it will bring "HP battery alert consider changing your battery soon" buh what I notice is that my keyboard started malfunctioning like some keys work today and tomorrow they won't..

Should I change the battery to see if it will work or I should get a new PC...?

Any help please

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (1223) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.