Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (733) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1270801 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
Damscozy:
Weldone Bro @Skydancer..

Please what causes the ceasing of Laptops Keyboard..

It goes like this. The problem started when I had a bad battery.. Cos anytime I power on my laptop it will bring "HP battery alert consider changing your battery soon" buh what I notice is that my keyboard started malfunctioning like some keys work today and tomorrow they won't..

Should I change the battery to see if it will work or I should get a new PC...?

Any help please

Is not the battery that cause the problem, it should be the keyboard as faulty try to remove the keyboard and dust it, or you should replace the keyboard...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Samfilo31(m): 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
grin somebody pls recommende a system software i csn use to compressed large files into small size
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by asemotaosazuwa(m): 7:28am On Jul 29, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]. Welldone gurus . Please my system is behaving somehow . HP NOTEBOOK 2000. 4gb. The system will just turn of. By itself, I don't know why. I thought it was something in the motherboard so I call a technician who looked into the something. After every thing he left . And I put on the system only to find out its bringing the same fault . So I dropped the system, only for me to find out later that the laptop was not charging . Normally If I newly plug in the system it will show white light before showing red. That is to show that it is charging. But now it is only showing white , and that means not charging. Once I remove the charger the system will just turn of instantly. Seriously I don't know what to do. Pls I need your help?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 8:05am On Jul 29, 2016
asemotaosazuwa:
[color=#006600][/color]. Welldone gurus . Please my system is behaving somehow . HP NOTEBOOK 2000. 4gb. The system will just turn of. By itself, I don't know why. I thought it was something in the motherboard so I call a technician who looked into the something. After every thing he left . And I put on the system only to find out its bringing the same fault . So I dropped the system, only for me to find out later that the laptop was not charging . Normally If I newly plug in the system it will show white light before showing red. That is to show that it is charging. But now it is only showing white , and that means not charging. Once I remove the charger the system will just turn of instantly. Seriously I don't know what to do. Pls I need your help?

Have you try another battery
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nkemdave(m): 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hi,
I love your work, ride on.
I tried formatting my system because I forgot the password but each time I get to a certain stage I will be told that the formatting is unsuccessful.
Right now, my HP laptop (HP630) does not turn on, it do request for a booting device.
Pls, what could be the cause?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Lexusgs430: 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
Samfilo31:
grin somebody pls recommende a system software i csn use to compressed large files into small size

Simply zip it or rar it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by olawale4725(m): 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
expertee, kindly help me out. am having problem saving my Microsoft word document into my document. wen ever i want to save a typed doc it keeps telling me "" cant save here choose another location""""" buh i like saving doc into my document. HOW DO I SOLVE THIS PLSSSSSS
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Icecream4U(m): 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
asemotaosazuwa:
i have a genuine battery for your laptop here
https://www.nairaland.com/3257257/genuine-oem-follow-come-hp#48005077
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 9:40am On Jul 30, 2016
nkemdave:
Hi,
I love your work, ride on.
I tried formatting my system because I forgot the password but each time I get to a certain stage I will be told that the formatting is unsuccessful.
Right now, my HP laptop (HP630) does not turn on, it do request for a booting device.
Pls, what could be the cause?

contact me let discuss about it
check my signature
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by MrReloaded(m): 10:08am On Jul 30, 2016
Pls sir's and ma's
Am having problem with my Toshiba Satellite laptop, it was backing up for like 3hrs, then suddenly its not charging again. Even if I connect charger with it the battery tray is not moving, and whenever I ON the system it will take me to bios setup.

I have tried to used another charger to charge it, still the same, Pls help me out.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
MrReloaded:
Pls sir's and ma's
Am having problem with my Toshiba Satellite laptop, it was backing up for like 3hrs, then suddenly its not charging again. Even if I connect charger with it the battery tray is not moving, and whenever I ON the system it will take me to bios setup.

I have tried to used another charger to charge it, still the same, Pls help me out.

are u sure ur keyboard is not pressing down
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ripbubu: 12:46am On Jul 31, 2016
Am using window xp sp3 i hav tried to instal skype on it to work no way so ..any way i can use skype on it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rocice(m): 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
Pls my laptop speaker ceases to work after i use earphones on it What seems to be d problem? wat can I do
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ennysuccess(m): 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
I want Toshiba Satellite L655-S5150 Laptop Keyboard and the processor please what will be the cost
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kaze4blues(m): 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
my laptop screen suddenly went blank. I av tried several tips I got frm the Internet such as removing the battery and doing a restart. all to no avail.

Pls wot can I do?
hp 650; windows 7
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by fullz: 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
ayooladee:
please I use a pavilion dv7

it comes with windows7 but I think since when I upgraded it to windows10 it damn slow anytime I try doing anything on it even though it has 8gb ram..thinking if it because I haven't drive the dedicated graphics!!!!
Am planning to downgrade it back tomaro morning please should I just go on with it or is there any remedy for it just pissed make big lappy dey lag

Response needed asap ,Gracia

horllamy Skydancer Lexusgs430 dannykuzo computerboy

and co if you have solution to the problem before I format the system tommorow morning

downgrade!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by annas70(m): 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
pls guru's in the house help me,
I updated my Toshiba satellite pro from windows 7 yo windows 10 pro,after the update when ever I switch off the laptop when I turn it on,after passing the windows logo it will b on a blank screen for about 20 seconds before changing to where I can unlock the PC
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by johnstar(m): 6:43am On Aug 01, 2016
Pls help my laptop compaq presario cq57, its having a cooling fan problem how can i fix it pls, d fan is not rolling again how much can i gt it fixed
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horrpeyemi: 8:57am On Aug 01, 2016
johnstar:
Pls help my laptop compaq presario cq57, its having a cooling fan problem how can i fix it pls, d fan is not rolling again how much can i gt it fixed
you need to stop switching on the your pc without the fan working, you might damage the processor,

Go to a computer hardware technician to help you fix/replace the fan
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kryvichenko(m): 8:59am On Aug 01, 2016
HELP!!! I woke up this morning and tried starting up my DELL Latitude E5500 series but to my suprise, my laptop won't boot up. I have pressed the Power button several times but nothing happens. Pls I need urgent help.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by johnstar(m): 9:00am On Aug 01, 2016
horrpeyemi:
you need to stop switching on the your pc without the fan working, you might damage the processor,

Go to a computer hardware technician to help you fix/replace the fan
rili

Thanks for d info bro, me i come dey sturborn dey on am
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horrpeyemi: 9:05am On Aug 01, 2016
annas70:
pls guru's in the house help me,
I updated my Toshiba satellite pro from windows 7 yo windows 10 pro,after the update when ever I switch off the laptop when I turn it on,after passing the windows logo it will b on a blank screen for about 20 seconds before changing to where I can unlock the PC
Here are some Things you may try

Update your Pc drivers

Too much auto start apps might cause the slow booting, do this whenever you boot your pc go to cmd type "msconfig" without quotes go to startup tab disable some unwanted program you don't want to start as soon as your pc boot up Apply the changes and restart, Note: careful when disabling apps you don't know, some are required at startup for windows to function properly

Also perform a disk cleanup

Get a good anti virus
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horrpeyemi: 9:18am On Aug 01, 2016
Kryvichenko:
HELP!!! I woke up this morning and tried starting up my DELL Latitude E5500 series but to my suprise, my laptop won't boot up. I have pressed the Power button several times but nothing happens. Pls I need urgent help.
Not boot up or Not switching on... Please elaborate better sir
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horrpeyemi: 9:20am On Aug 01, 2016
johnstar:
rili

Thanks for d info bro, me i come dey sturborn dey on am
it may also cause over heating which is bad for your motherboard... You are welcome sir smiley
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kryvichenko(m): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2016
What I meant is ; My laptop is'nt booting up. I pressed the POWER ON Burton but nothing happens.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kryvichenko(m): 10:37am On Aug 01, 2016
horrpeyemi:
Not boot up or Not switching on... Please elaborate better sir
. What I meant was my laptop wont start even after pressing thé POWER ON button .
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horrpeyemi: 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
Kryvichenko:
. What I meant was my laptop wont start even after pressing thé POWER ON button .
is the laptop charging? Try to remove the battery and test with charger only and try switching it on, try another charger too
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by falconey(m): 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
Happy new month and a lovely day to you

Here is the link to vote

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination

And pls do remember our voting pattern is ; I vote falconey Cc NLJega

Thank u so much as you cast your votes!!!!!

TEAMFALCONEY

Horllamy
Samfilo31
Kaze4blues
Johnstar
Rogo
Blackweaver
4llerbe
RitaNL
TheSeeker
Tunde300us
Zenus
Xsay
Santakris

GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by damizy(m): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hello gurus.. my advent laptop char only charges my laptop when it is off. and only displays charging when on but doesn't charge.. please help..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Hammeedyuthmam(m): 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hello guys, I am having aproblem with my windows 8.1 pc. The start button and charms bar is continously freezing after restarting Explorer, or stopping explorer and running again. No matter what solution i try, the buttons still freeze after 3-5 seconds of restarting. I rebooted my pc as well, but still problem. When i click my windows key on keyboard the whole bottom bar and charms bar restarts. Which i assume explorer restarts when i click this key. Plz someone help!!!!! I've been using this pc only for half a year and it works fine since, and suddenly this problem occurs. HELP
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by annas70(m): 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
horrpeyemi:
Here are some Things you may try

Update your Pc drivers

Too much auto start apps might cause the slow booting, do this whenever you boot your pc go to cmd type "msconfig" without quotes go to startup tab disable some unwanted program you don't want to start as soon as your pc boot up Apply the changes and restart, Note: careful when disabling apps you don't know, some are required at startup for windows to function properly

Also perform a disk cleanup

Get a good anti virus
thanks,I will try it and give you feedback,am using windows defender as my antivirus was told its the best antivirus, is it true

(1) (2) (3) ... (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) ... (1223) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.