Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,383 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (795) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1263364 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by pahzz(m): 11:43am On Feb 18, 2017
sotall:
I don't advice doing this if you havnt done it before. Take it to an engineer to do for you.

Oksy. Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by pahzz(m): 11:55am On Feb 18, 2017
sotall:
I don't advice doing this if you havnt done it before. Take it to an engineer to do for you.

Okay. Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ikennafort(m): 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
How much can i get a hp G62 motherboard in the market, pls if u have it contact me 08064561177, i need ASAP!!! Also i need the screen LCD of sony vaio 13 duo
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by exeasy(m): 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
Please help me. My hp touchsmart tx2 goes off sometimes when I'm charging it until I switch it on again.
Pls help me. Sometimes l'll have to charge it to 100% before using it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by taiwo3489(m): 7:44am On Feb 19, 2017
Please help, my toshiba laptop goes off completely while I was charging it, though it appears to be charging but I discover the battery life was depreciating until it goes off while still connected to power supply and it as refuse to start or even power on since then. What could be the problem please.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 10:23am On Feb 19, 2017
taiwo3489:
Please help, my toshiba laptop goes off completely while I was charging it, though it appears to be charging but I discover the battery life was depreciating until it goes off while still connected to power supply and it as refuse to start or even power on since then. What could be the problem please.

What is the model of your Toshiba?
is it AMD or Intel motherboard?
Try switching it on with only battery ( remove the charger). Also try switching it on with only charger ( remove battery) .

if it switches on with any of the two, now put both together and try switching it on. if if doesn't come on, then your motherboard needs to be checked. if it doesn't switch on at all (both charger and battery). Your motherboard needs checking. if you are in Lagos and need someone to help you check it, whatsapp or call 08164685979
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by taiwo3489(m): 10:56am On Feb 19, 2017
sotall:

What is the model of your Toshiba?
is it AMD or Intel motherboard?
Try switching it on with only battery ( remove the charger). Also try switching it on with only charger ( remove battery) .

if it switches on with any of the two, now put both together and try switching it on. if if doesn't come on, then your motherboard needs to be checked. if it doesn't switch on at all (both charger and battery). Your motherboard needs checking. if you are in Lagos and need someone to help you check it, whatsapp or call 08164685979

It intel, and I av tried both method. Hope it nt as a result of my constant use, cuz I use it most times.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 10:58am On Feb 19, 2017
taiwo3489:

It intel, and I av tried both method. Hope it nt as a result of my constant use, cuz I use it most times.
just like every electronics that uses electricity, faults can happen at anytime regardless of constant use or not.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by energy01(m): 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
I used my laptop jst now and shut it down. Not long and I decided to on it but it refuses to display but it is on and d screen is not displaying anything. Plsss can any1 help me on watt to do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
energy01:
I used my laptop jst now and shut it down. Not long and I decided to on it but it refuses to display but it is on and d screen is not displaying anything. Plsss can any1 help me on watt to do?
let us know the brand and model of your laptop?
Also, is it Intel motherboard or AMD motherboard?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Damoxy(m): 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
Good evening, Pls Wat can I do to my Windows 10 it doesn't see any phone i connect to it via USB?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by stonekc(m): 6:54am On Feb 20, 2017
where can i download good anti virus for free...thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by CYBERCRIME(m): 11:21am On Feb 20, 2017
Please can someone recommend laptop for me under the price of 150k($300), the laptop will be use for mostly engineering purpose Auto card drawing, big softwares, gaming, e. t. c. Please recommend 2 or 3 laptops, maybe the same brand or different.
battery life matters alot for me. U can still drop ur contact for more explanation or u request my thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
Please my system trips off when I'm using it on battery. The battery used to be lasting but of a sudden it can move from 70 to 56% within seconds and soon after it will just trip off.

But that doesn't happen if I'm plugged to a power source.

Sometimes at startups it show a battery alert saying: Your battery is critically low. Internal(primary) battery error code 601

What do I do please?
I'm using HP Probook4540s
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
BUSYBRAIN2:
Please my system trips off when I'm using it on battery. The battery used to be lasting but of a sudden it can move from 70 to 56% within seconds and soon after it will just trip off.

But that doesn't happen if I'm plugged to a power source.

Sometimes at startups it show a battery alert saying: Your battery is critically low. Internal(primary) battery error code 601

What do I do please?
I'm using HP Probook4540s
this your laptop issue is audible to the deaf and clear to the blind. Just change your battery.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
stonekc:
where can i download good anti virus for free...thanks

Microsoft Security Essential or AVG.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
energy01:

sotall:
let us know the brand and model of your laptop?
Also, is it Intel motherboard or AMD motherboard?

Try ATX resetting. Remove the battery and power cord from your laptop.
Press the power button and hold for 15 seconds(without any power source connected).
Plug in only the power cord, leaving the battery out of the laptop. Power on the laptop
then shut down and reinsert the battery then power on and use it as normal
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by stonekc(m): 7:07am On Feb 21, 2017
deji2009:

Microsoft Security Essential or AVG.
bro those anti virus r nt free
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AdorableJosh(m): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2017
I have noticed that when I play videos (size of about 800mb & above) on my system(wimdows 10), I don't enjoy them cos the videos lag, I've triee updating my vlc but still the same thing, pls what could be the problem?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
stonekc:
bro those anti virus r nt free

Dear Stonekc,

Please google Microsoft Security Essential and click on the first link
then scroll down to select your operating system type.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 12:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
AdorableJosh:
I have noticed that when I play videos (size of about 800mb & above) on my system(wimdows 10), I don't enjoy them cos the videos lag, I've triee updating my vlc but still the same thing, pls what could be the problem?

Dear AdorableJosh ,

Please google VLC and visit their official website for frequently asked questions.
Moreover, are you on 3G modem or wireless connection?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AdorableJosh(m): 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
deji2009:

Dear AdorableJosh ,

Please google VLC and visit their official website for frequently asked questions.
Moreover, are you on 3G modem or wireless connection?

Wireless connection, thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by WeFacts: 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
Please, my Hp 655 with AMD motherboard suddenly stopped displaying. When i switched it on, it shows only a black screen and a mouse cursor. I even used it prior to the day it started misbehaving. The battery was almost dead, so i decided to switch it off and charge it. After charging, i tried switching it on and then no brings up the black screen. What should i do pls?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by erekking(m): 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
AdorableJosh:
download kmp player, most likely those videos are in .mkv format.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AdorableJosh(m): 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
erekking:
download kmp player, most likely those videos are in .mkv format.

Yes they are, thank you.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by erekking(m): 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
AdorableJosh:

Yes they are, thank you.
ok, kmp is not dat big, download from their website, it should solve ur problem
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
WeFacts:
Please, my Hp 655 with AMD motherboard suddenly stopped displaying. When i switched it on, it shows only a black screen and a mouse cursor. I even used it prior to the day it started misbehaving. The battery was almost dead, so i decided to switch it off and charge it. After charging, i tried switching it on and then no brings up the black screen. What should i do pls?
When an AMD motherboard starts having display issues, the best thing i advice is to get an intel motherboard or buy another laptop.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
WeFacts:

You can still repair it but it will not be permanent solution
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AdorableJosh(m): 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
erekking:
ok, kmp is not dat big, download from their website, it should solve ur problem

Thank you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by BoleAndFish: 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
Someone somehow uninstalled my laptop's Bluetooth. How do I fix this?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by WeFacts: 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
horllamy:

You can still repair it but it will not be permanent solution
I don't have any money for a new one yet, i want to repair it and continue using it for a while. How will i repair, and pls, what's the permanent solution? thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by WeFacts: 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
sotall:
When an AMD motherboard starts having display issues, the best thing i advice is to get an intel motherboard or buy another laptop.
But, what could have caused it to start behaving this way?

(1) (2) (3) ... (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.