Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1264715 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adeola39: 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
i restart my hp system ...and its showing system log off for the past one hour..dnt knw what is wrong wit it..pls kindly help me
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by vickylincon(m): 8:16am On Aug 02, 2017
my own hp system refuses to switch on after shutting down myself. it will just blink the on light and go off again. have removed the battery, use direct light...all to no avail
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 8:20am On Aug 02, 2017
vickylincon:
my own hp system refuses to switch on after shutting down myself. it will just blink the on light and go off again. have removed the battery, use direct light...all to no avail
What is model of ur laptop?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 8:25am On Aug 02, 2017
adeola39:
i restart my hp system ...and its showing system log off for the past one hour..dnt knw what is wrong wit it..pls kindly help me
then remove the battery and insert it back.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by vickylincon(m): 10:25am On Aug 02, 2017
horllamy:
What is model of ur laptop?
hp 15. it's intel core. thanks bro
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2017
vickylincon:
hp 15. it's intel core. thanks bro
I can help you to fix it call or WhatsApp 08139462401.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Hhenryy: 11:50am On Aug 02, 2017
please, my laptop charges very fast. from almost 0% to 100% in 2hrs . is this normal? although the discharge rate is normal, about 5hrs of use. but i am worried about the fast charging rate.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hhenryy:
please, my laptop charges very fast. from almost 0% to 100% in 2hrs . is this normal? although the discharge rate is normal, about 5hrs of use. but i am worried about the fast charging rate.
I wonder why you are worried. Two hours to charge to 100% is fast but normal.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hhenryy:

In addition, don't allow your battery to get to 0%.before charging it. It can kill your battery.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Hhenryy: 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
sotall:

In addition, don't allow your battery to get to 0%.before charging it. It can kill your battery.

alright, thanks. i dont allow it get to zero actually, i just used zero to indicate a very low state.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Chasdonblizz: 2:03am On Aug 03, 2017
Good morning everyone in here. Please who knows a good place in PH where I can fix my system? I really need a very good engineer to handle the repairs. Thanks in advance.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 4:32am On Aug 03, 2017
pls How can I solve this issue, when I put on my pc it will just show
"repairing disc errors, this may take more than an hour"
and it will be there forever. so it doesn't boot.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 4:32am On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ePrive(m): 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
Chasdonblizz:
Good morning everyone in here. Please who knows a good place in PH where I can fix my system? I really need a very good engineer to handle the repairs. Thanks in advance.

What's wrong with it ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ePrive(m): 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
Yemmyteespeed007:

Shut down your system by holding the power button for a couple of seconds,

As soon as the BIOS is loaded begin tapping the F8 key until Advanced Boot Options appears.
Use the arrow keys to select.

If it does not then repeat the steps again. Try for at least 3 times.
Does this allow you to access the recovery mode.
If you succeed in reaching the Advanced Repair Options, then try "System Restore".
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Chasdonblizz: 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
ePrive:

What's wrong with it ?
So many things.When charging it, it keeps saying no battery detected. The cursor ceases to move most of the times unless I plug in a mouse. The port where you plug in headset is no longer working and because of the "no battery detected" issue I only use the system whenever there is light because the system goes off immediately they take the light. I guess you should be feeling my plight by now, it's really embarrassing. I urgently need it to be serviced. I would really appreciate if you could help me out.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Qhalifah: 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hello house! Please I just turn on my PC and it started showing ''Preparing Automatic Repair''. Please help me with a solution everyone. Cheers!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
Qhalifah:
Hello house! Please I just turn on my PC and it started showing ''Preparing Automatic Repair''. Please help me with a solution everyone. Cheers!
I think you shutting down unexpectedly......
U need to repair the Window..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Frezhkid10(m): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2017
Ols where can i get thermal paste to but in lagos....ketu precisely....or how much will it cost me to guve it to an enginner here in lag to chage the thermal paste
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 11:18am On Aug 05, 2017
Frezhkid10:
Ols where can i get thermal paste to but in lagos....ketu precisely....or how much will it cost me to guve it to an enginner here in lag to chage the thermal paste
call or WhatsApp 08139462401
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ePrive(m): 3:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
Chasdonblizz:
So many things.When charging it, it keeps saying no battery detected. The cursor ceases to move most of the times unless I plug in a mouse. The port where you plug in headset is no longer working and because of the "no battery detected" issue I only use the system whenever there is light because the system goes off immediately they take the light. I guess you should be feeling my plight by now, it's really embarrassing. I urgently need it to be serviced. I would really appreciate if you could help me out.

Sorry for the late reply..
When did the problem(s) start ?
What's the model and Os installed ?
Any physical defect on it ?
Maybe a pix or 2
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ePrive(m): 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
Qhalifah:

How is it now ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lapazi(m): 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hi guys, pls who knws the cost of fixing an Aser Aspire laptop screen 15", or has a contact of a reputable Engr here in computer village lagos?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
lapazi:
Hi guys, pls who knws the cost of fixing an Aser Aspire laptop screen 15", or has a contact of a reputable Engr here in computer village lagos?
Call or WhatsAppWhatsApp 08139462401
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
ePrive:

Shut down your system by holding the power button for a couple of seconds,

As soon as the BIOS is loaded begin tapping the F8 key until Advanced Boot Options appears.
Use the arrow keys to select.

If it does not then repeat the steps again. Try for at least 3 times.
Does this allow you to access the recovery mode.
If you succeed in reaching the Advanced Repair Options, then try "System Restore".

pls IT DIDN'T BOOT INTO RECOVERY MODE.
HOW ELSE CAN I BOOT IT INTO RECOVERY
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Qhalifah: 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
ePrive:

How is it now ?
I had formatted it with f11. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ePrive(m): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
Yemmyteespeed007:

pls IT DIDN'T BOOT INTO RECOVERY MODE.
HOW ELSE CAN I BOOT IT INTO RECOVERY

Then try doing it with an Installation CD/DVD that correspond with your OS.

But try the instruction once again..it should work
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by happyboyce2016(m): 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
Please, I want to know if it is possible to change the graphic card of my laptop, or upgrade the capacity.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Healer007: 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
Using windows 10
After browsing lately a problem started occurring
I discovered that the cmd will be blinking (popping up and flashing) for few seconds and then it will stop after some minutes it will occur again angry
What Do I do Because this disrupts activity on the laptop for some seconds cause it is used for presentations
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by africanman85: 11:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
My laptop refuse to bring light to d screen and d technician I took it to said that he is suspecting motherboard. Do laptop last long if u change there motherboard ? Because I don't want to waste money and still experience same problem. Gurus in d house pls advice me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.