Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,970 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (845) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1263545 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by geezy3(m): 11:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
This is what m talking about, pls i need a reply asap

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by geezy3(m): 11:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
FILEBE:

prices ranges from models to models. You could snap your laptop let me see. Also, if their is something that can be done like "working it" rather than buy the whole casing, i will know. plss send a picture
check d next page, iv uploaded pictures
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by FILEBE(m): 7:47am On Sep 16, 2017
geezy3:
check d next page, iv uploaded pictures
Asus? It won't be easy to get what u r looking for but i am sure it can be worked on n made presentable.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 16, 2017
joshuachuks:

yes
Pls confirm if the authorization access of the recipient network u are trying to connect to has not been changed behind you or perhaps no internet access (that's if it connects but cant surf d net) or you should try to repair d driver for your wifi
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jaheymezz(m): 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
Abeg who get reimage version 1.8.6.6 license key and how do you clear error unarc.dll and isdone.dll please!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by geezy3(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
FILEBE:

Asus? It won't be easy to get what u r looking for but i am sure it can be worked on n made presentable.
do you have an idea on how much it will cost?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by arbitrage: 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
What can I do or who can repair my monitor that is not powering on nor show even though the power light/indicator still blinks when connected to power?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by FILEBE(m): 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
geezy3:
do you have an idea on how much it will cost?

Bad as e bad gan is not more than 8k. Let us say 5,6,7,8k sha. It is people i know at computer village that does it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
arbitrage:
What can I do or who can repair my monitor that is not powering on nor show even though the power light/indicator still blinks when connected to power?
power light/indicator of? monitor or system unit?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by fastowas: 2:45am On Sep 17, 2017
compaq cq58 shows charging but not coming on. What is the problem
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 6:52am On Sep 17, 2017
fastowas:
compaq cq58 shows charging but not coming on. What is the problem
that is most likely a motherboard issue.
See a technician.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by fastowas: 7:17am On Sep 17, 2017
sotall:
that is most likely a motherboard issue. See a technician.
thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by wilson61(m): 11:42am On Sep 17, 2017
Please guys, what app can I use to edit PDF documents... as in just backspace words and add new words with font. Thanks in advance for your help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by majortwild(m): 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ok now this has been going on for days now All of a sudden i decided to Shutdown my lapi and then On putting it on the next day I notice that Once i click on lemme say A system Software either game or jst normal software it will do as if it wanna load and jst keep loading the last time it happened was yesterday and i jst slept off and woke up 1hr 30mins later and it worked tho i left the pc on and all of a sudden it jst refresh and started working The way i know wen it does this is wen i boot up and then the Network icon is Having a loading sign then u know it has happened and if i check the Computer properties the part am to see my Specs it will say at that pls E. G Processor :Not available Ram:Not available. All this keeps giving me issues and it jst started yesterday i have a Working licensed Kaspersky but I scan and It says No threat or virus the only way i solved it temporary is I had to wait for 1hr 30min which am thinking it may be Booting issues cuz it only happens wen i shutdown or restart but if i jst close the system and open another time it works fine This issue weak me since yesterday

WINDOWS 7
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kennypedia(m): 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
wilson61:
Please guys, what app can I use to edit PDF documents... as in just backspace words and add new words with font. Thanks in advance for your help
Adobe acrobat Sha don't violate copyright ©
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by wilson61(m): 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
kennypedia:
Thanks man. will check it out
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by wilson61(m): 7:00am On Sep 18, 2017
kennypedia:

Bro, it worked. thanks... but it's only valid for 6 days. any help on how to activate it free unlimited?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tennyson10: 9:53am On Sep 18, 2017
Hello, My Laptop (HP 250 G3) hinge got broken a few weeks ago and I was able to fix it, then my laptop refused to come on since then. It shows the power light for a second when switched on but doesn't come on. I feel it's a motherboard related issue. I dropped it off at HP service centre and they sent me a ridiculously expensive quotation without breaking down what exactly I'm paying for. My plan is to pick it up today and fix it somewhere else in Computer Village. Would appreciate if anyone can recommend a reliable and trusted Engineer within computer village .
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gidjah(m): 10:00am On Sep 18, 2017
engineers in the house ,how much do I need to pay so as to fix this screen .(lenovo thinkpad T400)complete screen
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gidjah(m): 10:03am On Sep 18, 2017
my Lenovo think pad T400 laptop got smashed ,how much would it cost to change the screen pls ?

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ePrive(m): 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
tennyson10:
Hello, My Laptop (HP 250 G3) hinge got broken a few weeks ago and I was able to fix it, then my laptop refused to come on since then. It shows the power light for a second when switched on but doesn't come on. I feel it's a motherboard related issue. I dropped it off at HP service centre and they sent me a ridiculously expensive quotation without breaking down what exactly I'm paying for. My plan is to pick it up today and fix it somewhere else in Computer Village. Would appreciate if anyone can recommend a reliable and trusted Engineer within computer village .

Don't mind those HP service centre, they're not even the real "HP service centre". They just get license to operate under Hp name.

That was how my Hp pavilion refuse booting after I downgraded it from Win 10 to 8.....after trying all the tricks I knew, without success...... I took it to HP service centre in Port Harcourt...the one near Garrison (for those that know PH)....after asking me to pay #1,000 for their engineer upstairs to look at it....they came back with it after few minutes.....telling me that the hard drive had crashed...and that I have to replace with another one...(mind you...this laptop is not up to 3 months old as at then....I bought it online from the Uk about #190k).....that the new hard drive would about #17k for 500gb and #25k for 1trb (it came with 1trb). ...although I'm a computer geek, but as "HP service centre" engineer said it have crashed, I had little or no doubt.....I almost paid for it there...but they told me that they don't have my specific drive there...it would have to come from their branch in Lagos....talking a week or 2 to round up everything,,,,but since I work online and couldn't wait for even 2 days...I took out my supposedly dead laptop...meaning #1k have entered voicemail....to go to a friend's computer shop to replace immediately. To cut long story short......I ended up just FORMATTING and upgrading back to Win 10.....I ended up spending just #1,500....which I gave to my friend, to buy a drink or 2....(we both came with the decision to "try" formatting and upgrading....so he really didn't do anything). And I've been using the pc for 4 months no gliching...I'm writing this with it now - a supposedly dead laptop. So anything HP service centre in Nigeria...I just write it off...they just wanna suck you off.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Esji80(m): 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
Please help! My laptop USB ports suddenly stop working. I install another OS yet it is still not working
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
Esji80:
Please help! My laptop USB ports suddenly stop working. I install another OS yet it is still not working
Plug your phone to the USB ports and observe if your phone is charging.

If your phone is charging, then you can try uninstalling and re-installing your USB drivers.

If the USB ports is not charging your phone, that is simply a motherboard issue. See a motherboard technician
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Youngsage: 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hello everyone,

Pls help! I want to play my windows 7 games on my windows 10 laptop. How do I do this? I miss my chess titans.
I will really appreciate. Thanks cry
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ePrive(m): 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
Esji80:

Is it all the ports or just 1 port ?

If it's all....update the usb driver
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ePrive(m): 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
Youngsage:
Hello everyone,

Pls help! I want to play my windows 7 games on my windows 10 laptop. How do I do this? I miss my chess titans.
I will really appreciate. Thanks cry

Just google windows 7 chess titans game on windows 10....I also downloaded a game pack I saw online that contain all windows 7 game...specifically because of chess titans
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Youngsage: 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
ePrive:

Just google windows 7 chess titans game on windows 10....I also downloaded a game pack I saw online that contain all windows 7 game...specifically because of chess titans
Wow... okay bro. Tried doing so last night but was kinda confused with what i was seeing.
Could you help with a link, perhaps?

Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Esji80(m): 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
ePrive:

It is all the USB ports. I try to update the drivers. The system shows ' The best driver software for your device is already installed, Windows has determined the driver software for your device is up to date' And the ports are still not working.
sotall:

Plug your phone to the USB ports and observe if your phone is charging.

If your phone is charging, then you can try uninstalling and re-installing your USB drivers.

If the USB ports is not charging your phone, that is simply a motherboard issue. See a motherboard technician
I have uninstall and reinstall and they are still not working but my phone is charging
ePrive:

It is all the USB ports. I try to update the drivers. The system shows ' The best driver software for your device is already installed, Windows has determined the driver software for your device is up to date' And the ports are still not working.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
Esji80:
It is all the USB ports. I try to update the drivers. The system shows ' The best driver software for your device is already installed, Windows has determined the driver software for your device is up to date' And the ports are still not working. I have uninstall and reinstall and they are still not working but my phone is charging It is all the USB ports. I try to update the drivers. The system shows ' The best driver software for your device is already installed, Windows has determined the driver software for your device is up to date' And the ports are still not working.
uninstall the drivers and either download the latest drivers using device manager or install from driver pack.
If it doesn't work, reloading a fresh OS maybe considered
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Esji80(m): 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
sotall:
uninstall the drivers and either download the latest drivers using device manager or install from driver pack.
If it doesn't work, reloading a fresh OS maybe considered
thanks,I will try uninstalling and installing new drivers.thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ePrive(m): 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
Youngsage:

Wow... okay bro. Tried doing so last night but was kinda confused with what i was seeing.
Could you help with a link, perhaps?

Thanks

I just checked now.....this is the site I got the link from http://windowsreport.com/chess-titans-windows-10/
....as you can see, the link that I used is no longer working...just look around...I'm sure that you would find one, id not some
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by edumama(m): 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hello everyone, i find this helpful while i was searching for a solution to my computer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTqCITcRAZc

(1) (2) (3) ... (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.