Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (856) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1269696 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sben2308(m): 12:03am On Oct 27, 2017
House I need help for my damaged laptop screen hp pavilion dv6 i3 n carcass for the screen with a new 4+ hours battery too.Pls wanna compare price cuz we all know money ain't falling from trees anymore .

Pls help me and u can reach me on 08035079449 or send mail to sben2308@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 6:43am On Oct 27, 2017
sben2308:
House I need help for my damaged laptop screen hp pavilion dv6 i3 n carcass for the screen with a new 4+ hours battery too.Pls wanna compare price cuz we all know money ain't falling from trees anymore .

Pls help me and u can reach me on 08035079449 or send mail to sben2308@gmail.com

Thanks
if you are in Lagos and can come to computer village ikeja, call or whatsapp me on 08164685979.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lonikit: 9:09am On Oct 27, 2017
sotall:

What is the brand and model of your laptop?

Meanwhile, try another charger . If it doesn't charge, try another Battery.
Lemme know of your results.

HP 2000 sir. the batry did not charge and it doesn't even boot the system. its now working like television once the AC is removed the laptop goes off.

cud it be batry prob?? if its batry pls hw much can I get a gud replacement

tnx in anticipation
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lonikit: 9:10am On Oct 27, 2017
sotall:

What is the brand and model of your laptop?

Meanwhile, try another charger . If it doesn't charge, try another Battery.
Lemme know of your results.
HP 2000 sir. the batry did not charge and it doesn't even boot the system. its now working like television once the AC is removed the laptop goes off.

tnx in anticipation
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 9:14am On Oct 27, 2017
lonikit:

tnx in anticipation
if the laptop goes off immediately electricity is interrupted, then your battery is dead. Try getting another Battery and observe it on the system. Depending on your location , the Battery should be 5-6K
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lonikit: 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
sotall:
if the laptop goes off immediately electricity is interrupted, then your battery is dead. Try getting another Battery and observe it on the system. Depending on your location , the Battery should be 5-6K

tnx bro
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Bamidele539: 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
How much is power ic sold?

I took my laptop to an engineer recently, because the system will just indicate power ON and it refuses to come up...after he checked it, he discovered its the power-ic that is faulty....

Kindly helpout, thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by samutd4u(m): 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
Pls how can I fix this
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
samutd4u:
Pls how can I fix this
Fix what?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
samutd4u:
Pls how can I fix this
Fix what?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
Bamidele539:
How much is power icing sold?

I took my laptop to an engineer recently, because the system will just indicate power ON and it refuses to come up...after he checked it, he discovered it the power-icing....

Kindly helpout, thanks

Without the power ic , you will have to buy another motherboard.
To get the power ic, he will have to get it from another faulty motherboard or dead motherboard that the power ic is still working with the same power ic number, cos you can't just use any power ic on it, the number must be the same.

Except you have a scrap motherboard that the power ic is still working.

If the engineer have the power ic, you can negotiate with him to help you fix it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by samutd4u(m): 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
udemzyudex:

Fix what?
I try to upload the screenshot here but not working.... There is blue screen dat show on my laptop and I try to repair and restore by pressing f8 but not working help me bro
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Bamidele539: 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
udemzyudex:

Without the power ic , you will have to buy another motherboard.
To get the power ic, he will have to get it from another faulty motherboard or dead motherboard that the power ic is still working with the same power ic number, cos you can't just use any power ic on it, the number must be the same.

Except you have a scrap motherboard that the power ic is still working.

If the engineer have the power ic, you can negotiate with him to help you fix it.

like how much will it cost me? Or can you help me fix the issue if i contact you?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2017
Bamidele539:
like how much will it cost me? Or can you help me fix the issue if i contact you?

Laptop model?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2017
samutd4u:

I try to upload the screenshot here but not working.... There is blue screen dat show on my laptop and I try to repair and restore by pressing f8 but not working help me bro
Immediately you power on your laptop?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Bamidele539: 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
udemzyudex:

Laptop model?
elite notebook 8530p 'intel'
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Bamidele539: 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
udemzyudex:

Laptop model?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
Bamidele539:

I don't have it.
At most the engineer should charge you #5k, depends on your negotiating power.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Bamidele539: 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
udemzyudex:

I don't have it.

At most the engineer should charge you #5k, depends on your negotiating power.
where in lag are you based?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
Bamidele539:
where in lag are you based?
Computer village.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Bamidele539: 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2017
udemzyudex:

Computer village.
good! Hope, once the power-IC is changed successfully, it wunt give me issues again??
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
Bamidele539:
good! Hope, once the power-IC is changed successfully, it wunt give me issues again??

I don't have it, but I can help you check.

It will work fine, just that electronics can be very funny.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Bamidele539: 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
udemzyudex:

I don't have it, but I can help you check.
It will work fine, just that electronics can be very funny.
okay bro!
I will try to contact you 2mrw!
If need be, i will try to get a durable battery for my laptop from you....
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
Bamidele539:
okay bro!

I will try to contact you 2mrw!

If need be, i will try to get a durable battery for my laptop from you....
I'm not always available on Saturdays.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Bamidele539: 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2017
udemzyudex:
I'm not always available on Saturdays.
no shaking bro
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by samutd4u(m): 2:23am On Oct 28, 2017
udemzyudex:
Immediately you power on your laptop?
Yes
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:30am On Oct 28, 2017
samutd4u:

Yes
The windows is corrupt, you need to reload it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by okwuvic(m): 3:18am On Oct 28, 2017
How To Convert A Word Document Into PDF Without Any Software

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msNdf2ICYNw

Converting a word document is as easy as drinking water. You don't have
to install any third party software to do this.
What you have to do is just...

This Method Works for Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, 2013 :-
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AmNuhell: 11:48am On Oct 28, 2017
Hy guys. I use an Alienware m17x. Windows 10.
During usage the screen turns blue and annoying shuts down itself.

Please I need any solution available.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Elijah348(m): 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2017
Hello, please how much does the screen of a Hp ProBook 4540s cost?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
Elijah348:
Hello, please how much does the screen of a Hp ProBook 4540s cost?

Call or WhatsApp 08064724259 for affordable price
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
AmNuhell:
Hy guys. I use an Alienware m17x. Windows 10.
During usage the screen turns blue and annoying shuts down itself.

Please I need any solution available.

During usage or after booting into Windows?

(1) (2) (3) ... (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.