Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (855) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1269867 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ochiske:

Hp 15. Similar to those 255 models

There are different types of hp 15. If it's the one without any hdd /ram cover at the back then follow this steps.

Note : I won't be held responsible for any damage of any kind arising from the use of this information.

Turn the back of your laptop, look at those screw holes, you will see a sign of keyboard on them, those are the screws holding the keyboard.

Remove those screws then use flat or probably knife to remove the keyboard from the edge carefully.

It is clipped down, so do it carefully. After that remove the flex and dust it, you can hit it on your palm to remove dust.

After that insert back and screw.. If works fine, good if not then you need to change the keyboard.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Misslynx(f): 11:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
udemzyudex:

Download ccleaner from here.

https:// www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download

Install and click on tools, select uninstall tab and locate the app.

Still can't uninstall, re-install or upgrade the program again before uninstalling.
I think it has finally cleared not just sure yet because I could only delete and not uninstall. I will confirm if I try installing the same file again but from a genuine source. Please can you help me with a genuine link to download hot spot shield. Will appreciate. Thanks in anticipation. sad
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:50am On Oct 23, 2017
Misslynx:

I think it has finally cleared not just sure yet because I could only delete and not uninstall. I will confirm if I try installing the same file again but from a genuine source. Please can you help me with a genuine link to download hot spot shield. Will appreciate. Thanks in anticipation. sad

Try this one.

https:// onhax.me/hotspot-shield-vpn-elite
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by VincentOkojie(m): 9:21am On Oct 24, 2017
Good morning guys, please I need your help urgently.
I have a dell inspiron 15 laptop 3000 series. after using it last night, and went to sleep I woke up this morning and I tried powering it on.. it did not turn on instead it just beeps 3 - times continuously without stopping.. I've tried removing the battery , but it just keep beeping with no display but the power light is showing and the fan is working too. but the fan is spinning faster than normal. please can anyone here tell me what to do and what the problem might be?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Truepee(m): 10:03am On Oct 24, 2017
please can a laptop power ic be repaired nd cost
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 10:06am On Oct 24, 2017
Truepee:
yes but depend
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 10:08am On Oct 24, 2017
VincentOkojie:
Good morning guys, please I need your help urgently.
I have a dell inspiron 15 laptop 3000 series. after using it last night, and went to sleep I woke up this morning and I tried powering it on.. it did not turn on instead it just beeps 3 - times continuously without stopping.. I've tried removing the battery , but it just keep beeping with no display but the power light is showing and the fan is working too. but the fan is spinning faster than normal. please can anyone here tell me what to do and what the problem might be?
Probably it could be hard ware problem, u need to see a technician if u are in lagos hit me on WhatsApp 08139462401
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Truepee(m): 10:14am On Oct 24, 2017
horllamy:
yes but depend
on what
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
Truepee:

Sure, depends on the kind of laptop and engineer.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
Truepee:
on what

I mean charges depend on the location.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tosins(m): 8:55am On Oct 25, 2017
Some of my laptop keyboard keeps pressing it self, do I need to change the keyboard or what... Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 10:46am On Oct 25, 2017
tosins:
Some of my laptop keyboard keeps pressing it self, do I need to change the keyboard or what... Thanks

yes you need to replace the keyboard
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Daphantom: 11:51am On Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys. There's this issue I've had with my laptop for sometime now. The USB ports, for some reason unknown to me, have stopped reading mobile devices but they read flash drives. I don't know if anyone has encountered and solved such a problem, your help will really be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adejaresalami1(m): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hi all

I would like to know price of HP pro book 6555b mother board.....lately my system just stop working, took it to an engineer and I was told I'll have to replace the motherboard. You know this engineers now.......any one that has the range of its price.

Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
Daphantom:
Hey guys. There's this issue I've had with my laptop for sometime now. The USB ports, for some reason unknown to me, have stopped reading mobile devices but they read flash drives. I don't know if anyone has encountered and solved such a problem, your help will really be appreciated.

Check your device manager to see if there is no yellow sign beside those drivers or have you change the USB cord you use to connect your device with the laptop.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Mosesoly(m): 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
I need this keyboard, product is Brian, if you have you can drop your number, Model is E4129

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mosesoly:
I need this keyboard, product is Brian, if you have you can drop your number, Model is E4129

Snap the back too.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Mosesoly(m): 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
udemzyudex:

Snap the back too.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Daphantom: 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
udemzyudex:

Check your device manager to see if there is no yellow sign beside those drivers or have you change the USB cord you use to connect your device with the laptop.

Yeah. There's a caution sign beside the driver and yes I've tried other cables and nothing changed.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Daphantom: 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
udemzyudex:

Nevermind bro, I've solved it. Thanks all the same!
Here's the procedure I followed

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=0ahUKEwiK0cHnuozXAhXFtxoKHTJaBy8QwqsBCFgwBw&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
My Lenovo Ideapad 310's cover/casing is coming apart. Anyone here who can change it?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
Daphantom:

Nevermind bro, I've solved it. Thanks all the same!
Here's the procedure I followed

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=0ahUKEwiK0cHnuozXAhXFtxoKHTJaBy8QwqsBCFgwBw&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov

Good.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
Obi1kenobi:
My Lenovo Ideapad 310's cover/casing is coming apart. Anyone here who can change it?

Top carcass I guess.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
udemzyudex:

Top carcass I guess.

Please, explain further.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
udemzyudex:

Top carcass I guess.

This is what it looks like.

Bottom and screen case looks okay, but the casing around the keyboard is ripping out from that right-hand side. How do I rectify that? Change the whole casing?

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
[quote author=Mosesoly post=61764259][/quote]
I'll get back to you tomorrow.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

This is what it looks like.

Bottom and screen case looks okay, but the casing around the keyboard is ripping out from that right-hand side. How do I rectify that? Change the whole casing?

Since it is not broken, I can help you fix it.

Those washers and the holes they sit in is broken.. Instead of buying a new mouse pad carcass I can help you fix it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
udemzyudex:

Since it is not broken, I can help you fix it.

Those washers and the holes they sit in is broken.. Instead of buying a new mouse pad carcass I can help you fix it.

Sent you a Whatsapp message...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lonikit: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
pls help, my HP laptop battery doesn't charge again. any help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
lonikit:
pls help, my HP laptop battery doesn't charge again. any help
What is the brand and model of your laptop?

Meanwhile, try another charger . If it doesn't charge, try another Battery.
Lemme know of your results.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by JBNwaeze(m): 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
Huge discount awaits you @
http:///2lkIuu7
Jumia black Friday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.