Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,117 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1263596 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 10:51am On Feb 15, 2018
IHate9jerianss:
It is an internal hard drive.I was using the software called Adobe audition and the pc suddenly went blank.I took the system to a repair man.He said the internal hard drive had crashed that was why the pc went blank.He then replaced the internal hard drive with a new one and handed the old one to me.I tried retrieving the files with softwares like Recuva but so far i have been unsuccessful.This happened about 8months ago
When you connect the hard drive to a system using a hard drive external casing, is the hard drive seen in " my computer" ?

Did you at anytime when trying to recover your files format the hard drive?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by IHate9jerianss(m): 10:59am On Feb 15, 2018
sotall:
When you connect the hard drive to a system using a hard drive external casing, is the hard drive seen in " my computer" ?

Did you at anytime when trying to recover your files format the hard drive?
Yes.The hard drive is seen in "my computer" and No,i have never formatted the drive
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 11:04am On Feb 15, 2018
IHate9jerianss:
Yes.The hard drive is seen in "my computer" and No,i have never formatted the drive
ok. If you are in Lagos and can bring it to my office at computer village, I can help you recover your files. Call or WhatsApp 08164685979
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by IHate9jerianss(m): 11:18am On Feb 15, 2018
sotall:
ok. If you are in Lagos and can bring it to my office at computer village, I can help you recover your files. Call or WhatsApp 08164685979
I am not in Lagos but I'll save your number.Thanks for your time
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tolux247(m): 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
Please i need Dell latitude D630 battery
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DestinyToRule(m): 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
Pls kindly, my HP 655 laptop speaker is not speaking so i take it to an engineering who change the speaker. After two weeks the speaker start making cracking sound, pls what could be the prob
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
DestinyToRule:
Pls kindly, my HP 655 laptop speaker is not speaking so i take it to an engineering who change the speaker. After two weeks the speaker start making cracking sound, pls what could be the prob
The speaker has also gone bad. You need to replace it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by myhobbies(m): 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
horllamy:

It could be the keyboard
The noise is coming from left side of the laptop
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DestinyToRule(m): 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
[quote author=sotall post=65096448]The speaker has also gone bad. You need to replace it.
(quote)

the engineering change the speaker even use external speaker yet the cracking noise never cease. so i don't think it was the speaker bcoz the engr have tried different solution ... Pls help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
[quote author=DestinyToRule post=65100600][/quote]

If you hear a funny noise when playing music or watching video, the speaker is bad. No two ways about it. If you are in Lagos, you can call or WhatsApp me on 08164685979. I have perfectly working speaker for your laptop
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 9:20am On Feb 16, 2018
tolux247:
Please i need Dell latitude D630 battery

Call or whatsapp 08139462401.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Legolast: 11:59am On Feb 16, 2018
Good evening sir, I noticed my hp laptop has one tiny white line by the left side which I don't know what happened to it. Sometimes, if I adjust the screen it will disappear. What can caused it? Hope it won't be spreading? Hope it won't damage any other thing if not rectified soon?

Thanks in advance

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DestinyToRule(m): 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
sotall:

If you hear a funny noise when playing music or watching video, the speaker is bad. No two ways about it. If you are in Lagos, you can call or WhatsApp me on 08164685979. I have perfectly working speaker for your laptop

An engineering told m it was motherboard prob, that i need to replace it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 1:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
Legolast:
Good evening sir, I noticed my hp laptop has one tiny white line by the left side which I don't know what happened to it. Sometimes, if I adjust the screen it will disappear. What can caused it? Hope it won't be spreading? Hope it won't damage any other thing if not rectified soon?

Thanks in advance

It won't spread, the best thing to do is open the top carcass and adjust it to a position that will make the line go away.

All this paper screen are fragile, you have to be careful with the way you open and close the laptop or whatever you place on it.

If you're in lag, I can help fix it. Just call or WhatsApp 08064724259.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
DestinyToRule:

Don't use vlc to play, use the window media player and play the music, since you say it's a cracking noise, reduce the sound and see if noise will continue.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
DestinyToRule:

that's not true.
Except there is another issue apart from the noise coming from the speaker, then it isn't a motherboard issue
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Legolast: 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
udemzyudex:

It won't spread, the best thing to do is open the top carcass and adjust it to a position that will make the line go away.

All this paper screen are fragile, you have to be careful with the way you open and close the laptop or whatever you place on it.

If you're in lag, I can help fix it. Just call or WhatsApp 08064724259.

The line is now 3... I'm not in Lagos, am studying in Sokoto and will be back to Osun in September. Please help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by geelinktech: 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
Legolast:

The line is now 3... I'm not in Lagos, am studying in Sokoto and will be back to Osun in September. Please help
[quote author=Legolast post=65120256]

for those staying in kebbi state,sokoto state and its environ,if yur having any laptop issues down to the motherboard call 08137559013,08091377344.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tankoy: 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
I used my desktop perfectly and shut it down the other
Day. The next few days we had low current and I tried severally to boot the system but wouldn't start. When the current got restored, the computer refused to start totally. The LED comes on but nothing else.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Legolast: 8:45am On Feb 17, 2018
[quote author=geelinktech post=65122069][/quote]

I will never give my pc to any engineer in North, they are all amateur especially in Sokoto and Kebbi. It will rather not work till I get back to southwest than give it to engineers using trial method.
But I will give you a trial sha, you might convince me.
Cheers
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by geelinktech: 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
[quote author=Legolast post=65135269]

I will never give my pc to any engineer in North, they are all amateur especially in Sokoto and Kebbi. It will rather not work till I get back to southwest than give it to engineers using trial method.
I understand u and i knw how u feel bt mind u i'm new here(north) and i'm frm francis oremeji street computer village,ikeja.even in southwest most engineers use dt same trial method u mentioned...i trained corp members(stream 2) in wamako camp sokoto.dont lemmie talk much.u can beep me i'll u.#GEELINKSTECHNOLOGY.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 18, 2018
Good morning engineers in the house.
My system is having prolem.
I took it to an eng. The other and he helped in fixing it but the same problem this morning again.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 18, 2018
olihilistic:
Good morning engineers in the house.
My system is having prolem.
I took it to an eng. The other and he helped in fixing it but the same problem this morning again.
the pictures might not be clear due the kinda phone I'm using
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 11:49am On Feb 18, 2018
olihilistic:

the pictures might not be clear due the kinda phone I'm using
Your hard drive has bad sectors . From the pictures, you are already using chk dsk to repair it which is what I recommend. If after chk dsk has repaired it and it still continue to have issues, I will advise you start planning on replacing the hard drive.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 18, 2018
sotall:
Your hard drive has bad sectors . From the pictures, you are already using chk dsk to repair it which is what I recommend. If after chk dsk has repaired it and it still continue to have issues, I will advise you start planning on replacing the hard drive.
Thanks boss,how much would it cost me for a new hard drive?
Elite book.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
olihilistic:

Thanks boss,how much would it cost me for a new hard drive?
Elite book.
it depends on the size you want.
If you are in Lagos, you can call or WhatsApp me on 08164685979 for good prices of hard drives of various sizes.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
sotall:
it depends on the size you want.
If you are in Lagos, you can call or WhatsApp me on 08164685979 for good prices of hard drives of various sizes.
I'm not currently in Lagos,but April probably I may be there.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
I have a Lenovo laptop running Windows 10, when I hibernate it and power it own after some time, I notice the battery is drained, now I did switch it off but the battery still drained but the only way to avert it is to switch off or hibernate and then pull the battery off. I had to update the windows 10 but still found out the problem persisted. It has Intel Celeron. What could be the problem?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
Movingcoil:
I have a Lenovo laptop running Windows 10, when I hibernate it and power it own after some time, I notice the battery is drained, now I did switch it off but the battery still drained but the only way to avert it is to switch off or hibernate and then pull the battery off. I had to update the windows 10 but still found out the problem persisted. It has Intel Celeron. What could be the problem?
That looks more of a hardware problem. Your laptop dissipates charges when turned off. You will need to see a technician for that.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 6:09am On Feb 20, 2018
sotall:
That looks more of a hardware problem. Your laptop dissipates charges when turned off. You will need to see a technician for that.

Got one fixed last year... Same type of issue. So we started by changing batteries, chargers etc, until we discovered it was the board.
Call/WhatsApp me on 08128714767
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 6:15am On Feb 20, 2018
Movingcoil:

*What's the model of the Lenovo PC?
*How long have you been using it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.