Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1263330 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
aristogabby:
Good day, pls how much will it cost to fix a broken screen of hp envy x360. Screen is still showing but the touch is not working.

The touch is replaceable, what's the screen size of your model?

Touch screen are expensive and can range between 15-30k depending on the laptop size,
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Olayinkaji(m): 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
Evening, my laptop keeps rebooting and rebooting. I can't even do system restore. It would shut down. Help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
Olayinkaji:
Evening, my laptop keeps rebooting and rebooting. I can't even do system restore. It would shut down. Help

reboot and reboot? pls explain more.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DavisBloom(m): 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
Razak5:

Hi.
Try PES 17...

*Cheers*

My pes17 is okay
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DavisBloom(m): 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DavisBloom(m): 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
udemzyudex:

When did this start happening and did you upgrade or install a new operating system?

Since day1
Had to move it from hdd to ssd,same thing
Didn't install any new os
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
DavisBloom:

Since day1
Had to move it from hdd to ssd,same thing
Didn't install any new os

first of all go to device manager and see if display adapter is driven,cos sometimes if the vga is not drive when the laptop handle more graphic work or enters site with lots of graphic it will shutdown,and sometimes it can be from the processor but check the display adapter first
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
DavisBloom:

My pes17 is okay

if 17 is ok,might be that graphic can't handle it well,so just stick to 17
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Olayinkaji(m): 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
udemzyudex:

reboot and reboot? pls explain more.
It first started when it showed blue screen with Kmode error. I tried booting it up. Anytime it reaches windows logo, it shuts down and then reboot. I tried system restore. It shut down after a while too
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 10:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
Olayinkaji:

It first started when it showed blue screen with Kmode error. I tried booting it up. Anytime it reaches windows logo, it shuts down and then reboot. I tried system restore. It shut down after a while too

what's the model of your laptop?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zerro(m): 9:58am On Jun 11, 2018
please guys i need help, have a software in my flash dat i want to install in my pc, have the complete folder, how do i go abt dat, not dat good with windows
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
zerro:
please guys i need help, have a software in my flash dat i want to install in my pc, have the complete folder, how do i go abt dat, not dat good with windows

Hi.
Open the folder and scroll through then find the setup file... Once clicked, Windows notifies you that "you're about running a program" click yes...

*cheers *
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by aristogabby(m): 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
Razak5:

Hi.
Kindly help with the series. e.g Hp Envy X360-e00nia
*cheers*
X360-u110dx
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by damizy(m): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
sparkle6:

Happened to me once. Its from the modem driver.
Please I am facing the problem as well..
How did you solve it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by damizy(m): 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hello! My universal modem doesn't connect with my laptop anymore, all it shows is authenticating and den it disconnects... Please help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
damizy:
Hello! My universal modem doesn't connect with my laptop anymore, all it shows is authenticating and den it disconnects... Please help

Try this first https://www.nairaland.com/301179/post-computer-pc-troubles-here/905#67620811
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zerro(m): 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
Razak5:

Hi.
Open the folder and scroll through then find the setup file... Once clicked, Windows notifies you that "you're about running a program" click yes...

*cheers *
not working, keep getting dis game is not properly installed
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
zerro:

not working, keep getting dis game is not properly installed

He he he he... grin grin grin
So it's game you wanted to install abi?

Ok, first; what game? , second; what os?
Have you installed all those other requirements like direct x or some ". dll" files?

First, Google "how to install...................... on............ OS.
Google replies with tons of results. Click on the one that speaks English you can understand.... Proceed from there.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Olayinkaji(m): 9:29am On Jun 12, 2018
udemzyudex:

what's the model of your laptop?
Hp elite book 8460p
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:43am On Jun 12, 2018
Olayinkaji:

Hp elite book 8460p

Have you reinstall the operating system?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Olayinkaji(m): 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
udemzyudex:

Have you reinstall the operating system?
Bro, I swapped another RAM to it, and it's working fine. I guess it's the rám that had issues
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
Olayinkaji:

Bro, I swapped another RAM to it, and it's working fine. I guess it's the rám that had issues

It's all part of the troubleshooting process, a corrupt windows can cause it, a bad ram can cause it and a corrupt ME region (Bios) can cause that too.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Olayinkaji(m): 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
udemzyudex:

It's all part of the troubleshooting process, a corrupt windows can cause it, a bad ram can cause it and a corrupt ME region (Bios) can cause that too.
Exactly, thanks by the way. Have any idea they sell 4gb ram, DDR 3
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
Olayinkaji:

Exactly, thanks by the way. Have any idea they sell 4gb ram, DDR 3
#5k
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Olayinkaji(m): 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
udemzyudex:
#5k
OK thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Noblewhiz(m): 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
udemzyudex:
What's the model or screen size of your laptop?
it's elitebook 6730b
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
Noblewhiz:

it's elitebook 6730b

Just budget #6-8k, might be lesser depending on the engineer, the screen is not expensive.

15.4inch
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Gemc3(f): 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hello people

I gave a new HP laptop and what it started doing lately is showing the blue screen almost every second with different error messages. . I don't know what to do. Once I put on my internet to
Use and open my browser, boom! Blue screen. Other times, it just goes off. Help me please. Its important

I have another, Dell, that we tried installing windows 7 on it and it just keeps installing and installing. Can't boot it anymore. Windows 7 has been installed like 3 times already in it

Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Mosesoly(m): 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
Gemc3:
Hello people

I gave a new HP laptop and what it started doing lately is showing the blue screen almost every second with different error messages. . I don't know what to do. Once I put on my internet to
Use and open my browser, boom! Blue screen. Other times, it just goes off. Help me please. Its important

I have another, Dell, that we tried installing windows 7 on it and it just keeps installing and installing. Can't boot it anymore. Windows 7 has been installed like 3 times already in it

Thanks

For the HP try changing the RAM, if you can.

for the Dell, it may be a faulty Hard disk... I can help you troubleshoot it you stay around Alimosho or Ojo LG
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Gemc3(f): 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
Mosesoly:

For the HP try changing the RAM, if you can.

for the Dell, it may be a faulty Hard disk... I can help you troubleshoot it you stay around Alimosho or Ojo LG

Thanks for your quick response. I appreciate it.

Please for the HP, it's brand new. Is it still possible that it's faulty? It was working well before o. I don't know if it is overheating or something. After repairing sef, same problem. And it's happening within a short period of time. I've tested the memory. Repaired to the last time the computer was OK. Still. I can't even carry out a task completely cos it will just go off. I'm so sad tonight because of this. I honestly don't know the way forward.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zerro(m): 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
Razak5:

He he he he... grin grin grin
So it's game you wanted to install abi?

Ok, first; what game? , second; what os?
Have you installed all those other requirements like direct x or some ". dll" files?

First, Google "how to install...................... on............ OS.
Google replies with tons of results. Click on the one that speaks English you can understand.... Proceed from there.
tanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Mosesoly(m): 12:15am On Jun 13, 2018
Gemc3:

Thanks for your quick response. I appreciate it.

Please for the HP, it's brand new. Is it still possible that it's faulty? It was working well before o. I don't know if it is overheating or something. After repairing sef, same problem. And it's happening within a short period of time. I've tested the memory. Repaired to the last time the computer was OK. Still. I can't even carry out a task completely cos it will just go off. I'm so sad tonight because of this. I honestly don't know the way forward.

brand new or not, it is faulty since it is not working the way it should , just give it to a professional

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.