Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,778 members, 7,813,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! (7732 Views)

7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw / Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by JoeCutie(m): 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
Tallesty1:
I think Joe was right.

She's interested in so many things

Including a visit to hell.
Finally! Someone sees things my way. Thank you my brother. grin

1 Like

Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
Tallesty1:
The woman wasn't really caught in adultery and the reason Jesus freed her was majorly because of that.

U are so ignorant yet you are preaching.. Chai undecided lipsrsealed "neither do I condemn you go and sin no more "...
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by oloyede252(m): 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

Okay, You're actually the confused fella here! Buh it's cool!undecided
We don't have to be smart all the time! undecided

lol.you are smart all the time.that am sure off.just that i wanted to see if you understood the theory of deduction.anyway dont go abt saying anything like marital equality..your're too smart for that
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Tallesty1(m): 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
Fair enough...undecided

That's The part I concur with.
That's the part that concerns you.
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Tallesty1(m): 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
joshsmarty:

U are so ignorant yet you are preaching.. Chai undecided lipsrsealed "neither do I condemn you go and sin no more "...
Refute my claim that she wasn't really caught in adultery or take your shut up back.
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
oloyede252:
lol.you are smart all the time.that am sure off.just that i wanted to see if you understood the theory of deduction.anyway dont go abt saying anything like marital equality..your're too smart for that
coolcoolcoolcool
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Tallesty1(m): 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
JoeCutie:
Finally! Someone sees things my way. Thank you my brother. grin
gringringrin

How's the Easter celeb. over there bro.
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
Tallesty1:
That's the part that concerns you.
cool
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
Tallesty1:
How about this one? 1 Corinthians 10:31 Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.

If you can honestly glorify God with your make up then who's man to condemn who God has accepted?

Where did God accept make up.. On Jezebel huh? U remember where Jacob was commanded by God to put away all earings. In Gen 35?

Did your bible mention trousers?

If Bible should be so descriptive the world itself would not contain it's pages... Trousers partaineth to men so swerve..

I can't find it in mine.
I have no excuse my dear. First Samuel 16:7 says, “The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.

What is he looking for in the heart? Apparently to see whether the wearer has been consumed with how the jewelry made her look ( 1 Peter 3:3).

Paul didn't forbid wearing jewels, rather he tells women to not let their outward appearance become more important than their inner beauty.

What inner beauty God created and saw that it was good.. What are u adding? Check the meaning of makeup and tell me.. .

There is nothing wrong with wearing jewelry, makeup, or braided hair as long as it is done in a modest manner and with good intent

This theory doesn't support Timothy you are contradicting Bible abi?

You can't trust the bible because you don't understand it.

Continue reading my dear, the more you read, the clearer in becomes.

I want you to have one thing in mind, and that is that there ARE so many laws in the bible that are PART OF THE customs of the nation of Israel. They not apply to you and I.

Take forinstance the place in the scripture that says we should not piece or make cut on our body.

Does it mean all Yorubas and Igallas will go to hell because of their tribal marks?

The days of our ignorance God winked at.. So since we're no more ignorant we christians don't do it again that's it..

You and I are to obey the law of Christ ( Galatians 6:2), which is to "love God and love others" ( Matthew 22:36-40)

PEACE.

modified

1 Like

Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
Tallesty1:
Refute my claim that she wasn't really caught in adultery or take your shut up back.

Go and sin no more isn't that enough to know she sinned?
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Goodnuel: 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
Praise the lord everybody! wink

The Bible spoke about Fornication Oga!
1 Corinthians 6:18-20 - Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.undecided

Moreover, This same bible speaks Against Eating Pig, shell fish, rabbits and the rest.
It also tells us Not to eat land Animals that doesn't walk on fours.
It Also tells us not To adorn ourselfs with golds, blingbling and all....
1 Timothy 2:9 reads: Likewise, I want women to adorn themselves with proper Clothing, modestly and discreetly, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly garments.”

so, No matter what we do, We are going to hell! grin
grin grin
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Tallesty1(m): 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
joshsmarty:

Go and sin no more isn't that enough to know she sinned?
Did the elders that couldn't stone her because they were sinners too also commit adultery?
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
Tallesty1:
Did the elders that couldn't stone her because they were sinners too also commit adultery?

He asked "he that is without sin should first cast the stone" they all had one sin or the other I guess.. .
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Tallesty1(m): 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
joshsmarty:

He asked "he that is without sin should first cast the stone" they all had one sin or the other I guess.. .

Yea.

And Jesus dint specify the "sin" that the woman should commit no more. He didn't say go and "commit" adultery no more so it could be any other sin.

Leviticus 20:10 which is what the Jewish leaders were trying to upheld says ""If there is a man who commits adultery with another man’s wife, one who commits adultery with his friend’s wife, the
adulterer and the adulteress
shall surely be put to death." ( Leviticus20:10)

So where's the man if the woman was actually caught in adultery?

Was the woman naked or clothed when she was brought to Jesus?

My own bible says that Jewish leaders wanted to test and trap him.
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
Tallesty1:
Yea.

And Jesus dint specify the "sin" that the woman should commit no more. He didn't say go and "commit" adultery no more so it could be any other sin.

Leviticus 20:10 which is what the Jewish leaders were trying to upheld says ""If there is a man who commits adultery with another man’s wife, one who commits adultery with his friend’s wife, the shall surely be put to death." ( Leviticus20:10)

So where's the man if the woman was actually caught in adultery?

Was the woman naked or clothed when she was brought to Jesus?

My own bible says that Jewish leaders wanted to test and trap him.

They were testing him yes.. Dd ur Bible say they were lying too.. Why dd the woman stay there waiting for Jesus.. If it was planned she would leave with them..
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Greene66: 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
firstking01:
[s]All these hindus and bundus, what do you know abt christianity and the bible, you 'll just wake up from your slumber and come here and post nonsenseundecided...even without telling you, you dnt know that sex before marriage is sin huhundecided, it's called furnication, and that's why apostle paul told us to have our own wife each to avoid sexual temptation....read 1cor7 vs 1 maybe to 5 for clarity sake...this is the 2nd time you are posting something like this, gather your facts right next time before coming up with another heap of garbage...have a good day.[/s]

Bullsh!t

Apostle Paul said marry so you don't have sex with someone who is not your wife does not make it a sin. The ten commandment never mentioned it. Ten commandment mentioned adultery it could have mentioned fornication but it didn't.

You Christians like to twist things.
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Greene66: 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Lol. You now know the bible talked about fornication, so would d bible have said God supported fornication b4? U sha want to drag sinful argument. Guy there's no basis for your pointless talk.

Anyway to please ur fleshly instinct;

1cor.6:18-20
Rev.21:8
1thes.4:3-4
Gal.5:19-21

All those verses neither Jesus nor God said so.
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Tallesty1(m): 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
joshsmarty:

They were testing him yes.. Dd ur Bible say they were lying too.. Why dd the woman stay there waiting for Jesus.. If it was planned she would leave with them..
Where was the man and why didn't they bring him?
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
Greene66:

Bullsh!t

Apostle Paul said marry so you don't have sex with someone who is not your wife does not make it a sin. The ten commandment never mentioned it. Ten commandment mentioned adultery it could have mentioned fornication but it didn't.

Y not tear out the ten commandments and throw the Bible away...
Ur IQ shaa maybe it's same digit as your age 15...
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Walexsammy(m): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
shocked
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Walexsammy(m): 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
Praise the lord everybody! wink

The Bible spoke about Fornication Oga!
1 Corinthians 6:18-20 - Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.undecided

Moreover, This same bible speaks Against Eating Pig, shell fish, rabbits and the rest.
It also tells us Not to eat land Animals that doesn't walk on fours.
It Also tells us not To adorn ourselfs with golds, blingbling and all....
1 Timothy 2:9 reads: Likewise, I want women to adorn themselves with proper Clothing, modestly and discreetly, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly garments.”[/b]l
so, No matter what we do, [b]We are going to hell!
grin
ols.....u see..no one is righteous...nah only God go help us
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
Tallesty1:
Where was the man and why didn't they bring him?

Isokay
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
They could've exaggerated some things! undecided

LoL. don't get hurt abeg!
I'd hate it, if You hated me....sad

I can't hate you wink you're adorable.. cheesy
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
Greene66:

Adulterous not fornicator.

That passage is talking about marriage and infidelity

bro u are just high on Oshogbo weed.BTW mind what u say cos u are just misleading pple remember what the bible said about misleading pple.if u want to bleep away ur life just do it buh stop misleading pple cos that one worst past.stop encouraging pple to go against the will of God. anyway happy Easter.
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by davide470(m): 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
Tallesty1:
How about this one? 1 Corinthians 10:31 Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.

If you can honestly glorify God with your make up then who's man to condemn who God has accepted?

Did your bible mention trousers? I can't find it in mine.
I have no excuse my dear. First Samuel 16:7 says, “The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.

What is he looking for in the heart? Apparently to see whether the wearer has been consumed with how the jewelry made her look ( 1 Peter 3:3).

Paul didn't forbid wearing jewels, rather he tells women to not let their outward appearance become more important than their inner beauty.

There is nothing wrong with wearing jewelry, makeup, or braided hair as long as it is done in a modest manner and with good intent
You can't trust the bible because you don't understand it.

Continue reading my dear, the more you read, the clearer in becomes.

I want you to have one thing in mind, and that is that there ARE so many laws in the bible that are PART OF THE customs of the nation of Israel. They not apply to you and I.

Take forinstance the place in the scripture that says we should not piece or make cut on our body.

Does it mean all Yorubas and Igallas will go to hell because of their tribal marks?

You and I are to obey the law of Christ ( Galatians 6:2), which is to "love God and love others"

PEACE.
Your head is there jare.

The most make-sense comment I have seen on this thread!.

1 Like

Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by benbreeze: 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
So many people interpreting the Bible to suit their own selfish, and pleasurable desire...
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by kazzamaks28(f): 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
:oNo mind the poster,premarital sex is a sin,its called fornication,the Holy Bible says 'bed undefiled' oh! Pls read ur bible oh!
ettaetta:
Hmmm check your bible again 1 Corinthians 6:18 King James Version (KJV)
18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. https://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=tw&v=0iq_pkXsMv8
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by firstking01(m): 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
Greene66:

Bullsh!t

my brother, i 'll advice you stop doubting the word of GOD...in verse 2 apostle paul said, let every man to his wife and likewise women in the sole essence of avoiding fornication...i wnt banter lyrics with you seeing you are clueless spiritual and scripturally...you dnt knw me offline you only see and read my coments here, no be so?...take what i 've given you, they are life and spirit for you...thank you.
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by JoeCutie(m): 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
Tallesty1:
gringringrin

How's the Easter celeb. over there bro.
Easter ke? Today na easter? shocked I no even know. grin

Nothing's happening, bro. Naija dry like dry gin. Buhari haff kee us
. angry
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
Greene66:

All those verses neither Jesus nor God said so.
U get problem
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Arisheloaded(m): 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
Greene66:
Yes!

The bible never stated that we should not have sex before we get married. The Muslim book never said the same thing. Same goes with the Jewish Books (My religion precisely) and also the Hindu and Buddhist.

Of all these religion, there is no clear statement that is against premarital sex.

As such, In my opinion, premarital sex is not a crime as it's definitely not illegal neither is it a Sin!

So guys, enjoy yourselves. smiley

P.s Adultery is a Sin and it's even illegal in some parts of U.S. I'm not sure about nigeria sha. But it should be in the north. So don't be adulterous angry

Have you read the Quran before making this statement? Brotherly, you shouldn't ignorantly talk about what you don't know!

Islam is against pre-marital sex, romance or other illicit acts. The only way to have sex in Islam is to get married to him or her! And the sin of pre-marital sex is 100 lashes of cane while the punishment of adultery is stoning to death (If there is up to 4 witnesses or self confession).

And Allah knows best.
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by oluworld2(m): 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
Greene66:
Yes!

The bible never stated that we should not have sex before we get married. The Muslim book never said the same thing. Same goes with the Jewish Books (My religion precisely) and also the Hindu and Buddhist.

Of all these religion, there is no clear statement that is against premarital sex.

As such, In my opinion, premarital sex is not a crime as it's definitely not illegal neither is it a Sin!

So guys, enjoy yourselves. smiley

P.s Adultery is a Sin and it's even illegal in some parts of U.S. I'm not sure about nigeria sha. But it should be in the north. So don't be adulterous angry
1 Corinthians 6 :18 - Flee FORNICATION. Every sin a man doeth is without the body, but he that commiteth fornication sinneth against his own body.
1 Corinthians 6 :13b- Now the body is not for fornication but for the Lord. Check the word FORNICATION from your dict.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Men Handle Nippples At Different Relationship Stages - PICTURES / Naija Girls Show Off Burnt Ass At The Club (photos) / VIDEO: Lady With Saggy Boobs Flaunts Her Boobs With #saggyboobsmatter Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.