Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! (7733 Views)

7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw / Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
What is hell if not the dismal filled heart that left this phase of existence without believing in the existence of the supernatural being; God?

If not that we see pregnant women bear their Children, some people will still question the life in the womb cheesy Stupidity driven ppl grin

Back to the topic anyway, If Islam didn't kick against fornication and adultery, How then did the 100lashes for culprits found guilty came about ? Don't be such an ignorant slowpoke boy. Get your facts straight next time! wink
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
Praise the lord everybody! wink

The Bible spoke about Fornication Oga!
1 Corinthians 6:18-20 - Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.undecided

Moreover, This same bible speaks Against Eating Pig, shell fish, rabbits and the rest.
It also tells us Not to eat land Animals that doesn't walk on fours.
It Also tells us not To adorn ourselfs with golds, blingbling and all....

I think it changed!
13A voice came to him, “Get up, Peter, kill and eat!” 14But Peter said, “By no means, Lord, for I have never eaten anything unholy and unclean.” 15Again a voice came to him a second time, “What God has cleansed, no longer consider unholy.” 16This happened three times, and immediately the object was taken up into the sky.

1 Timothy 2:9 reads: Likewise, I want women to adorn themselves with proper Clothing, modestly and discreetly, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly garments.”

so, No matter what we do, We are going to hell! grin

Bible is anti feminist ehya grin
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Cutehector(m): 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
Praise the lord everybody! wink

The Bible spoke about Fornication Oga!
1 Corinthians 6:18-20 - Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.undecided

Moreover, This same bible speaks Against Eating Pig, shell fish, rabbits and the rest.
It also tells us Not to eat land Animals that doesn't walk on fours.
It Also tells us not To adorn ourselfs with golds, blingbling and all....
1 Timothy 2:9 reads: Likewise, I want women to adorn themselves with proper Clothing, modestly and discreetly, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly garments.”

loOooooool the bible sef...
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:

grin grin
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
JoeCutie:
Have you seen the eyes of God? grin And who told you that? undecided Shebi pork is sinful in His eyes as well? embarassed Eziokwu! angry grin

I can see that you're so interested in going to this hell. We could take a tour of hell, perhaps? Just to satisfy your curiosity and quench your obsession for it. tongue Whayasay?
cheesy
LoL!grin

I'm interested in so many things! wink
LoL! Gerrarahia! I've said my own o! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by jayloms: 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oya, lie that you don't eat crab! undecided Or Shrimps...tongue

...Or Vulture..shockedshocked
Or you don't wear Gold chains, gold wristwatches..undecided

You And Me? Na hell we dey go sweety! kiss

Vulture!? shocked That's just gross! cry
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
joshsmarty:

Bible is anti feminist ehya grin
Bible isn't anti feminism...as a matter of fact Jesus was an eligatarian/ feminist..undecided

You remember how he stood up for the hoe that almost got stoned coz she fûcked someone? undecided Yeap! That's solid proof!

1 Like

Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
loOooooool the bible sef...
So many donts. I could barely keep up! cry

Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
jayloms:

Vulture!? shocked That's just gross! cry
....it's a cherished delicacy! undecided

Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by jayloms: 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
Some ppl just wanna keep on fuqing irresponsibly grin grin
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:

The bible and quran are the problems of d world.
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Cutehector(m): 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:

just as long as u love ur neighbour as urself, the rest is inconsequential wink
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by jayloms: 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
....it's a cherished delicacy! undecided

4 d love-of-God by [size=18pt]whom![/size] undecided
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by JoeCutie(m): 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

I'm interested in so many things! wink
LoL! Gerrarahia! I've said my own o! cool
You're interested in so many things? Oya start talking. What are those things? I'm listening (okay, watching). wink undecided grin
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
just as long as u love ur neighbour as urself, the rest is inconsequential wink
that's the spirit! grin

I'm Going to heaven, then! JoeCutie, inugo? tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by kachi19: 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
Why do I have a feeling that who-so-ever posted this thing is just looking for Nairalattention :/
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
jayloms:
4 d love-of-God by [size=18pt]whom![/size] undecided
Me?lipsrsealed

even snakes! cool

Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Cutehector(m): 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
that's the spirit! grin

loool wad did he say cheesy
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by oloyede252(m): 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
Bible isn't anti feminism...as a matter of fact Jesus was an eligatarian/ feminist..undecided

You remember how he stood up for the hoe that almost got stoned coz she fûcked someone? undecided Yeap! That's solid proof!

lol.is that a proof not to talk of solid.
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
JoeCutie:
You're interested in so many things? Oya start talking. What are those things? I'm listening (okay, watching). wink undecided grin
Meet me in camera nah! cool

Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
loool wad did he say cheesy
That I'll go to Hell....embarassed

Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Cutehector(m): 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
That I'll go to Hell....embarassed

joecutie! angry

Report urself here fast
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
oloyede252:
lol.is that a proof not to talk of solid.
The proof is over solid sef! undecided

Those guys were cruel. and very partial. The act/sin was a consensual one, Buh They left out The Guy...And wanted stoning the girl. angry Why?

Jesus stood by girls! cool He's OUR feminist!

1 Like

Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by JoeCutie(m): 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
that's the spirit! grin

Which heaven? The one I'd be mounting it's gate? With that your tiny and tight boogie ass? undecided Ne quamquam! tongue grin
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by JoeCutie(m): 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
Meet me in camera nah! cool

Oh...okay. But then, you snap first. "Ladies first" wink
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:

You remember how every passage in the Bible puts women below man? Yep that's solid proof!
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by JoeCutie(m): 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
joecutie! angry

Report urself here fast
Ogini?
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Cutehector(m): 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
JoeCutie:
Ogini?
apologize to estharfabian angry
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Greene66: 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
firstking01:
You dont knw one poo about the bible, ask questions before you conclude this your rubbishundecided

You just posted more rubbish because you didn't add any reference to backup your BS.
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
JoeCutie:
Which heaven? The one I'd be mounting it's gate? With that your tiny and tight boogie ass? undecided Ne quamquam! tongue grin
My Ass is not tight...cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are- PART2 / This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef / Help! My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.