Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! (7738 Views)

7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw / Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by ezelos(m): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oya, lie that you don't eat crab! undecided Or Shrimps...tongue

...Or Vulture..shockedshocked
Or you don't wear Gold chains, gold wristwatches..undecided

You And Me? Na hell we dey go sweety! kiss

. I don laff die!
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by octopusfreaky(f): 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
@bolded...Those things are sinful in the eyes of God nah. You just got a one way ticket to hell..cool

LoL!grin I'd accompany You, U hear?tongue
OMG,,,stop ds is not a joking matter
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by DharmyYinks: 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
Let's Assume you're right. undecided

How do You explain this..?
Jeremiah4:30...Women shouldn't Wear MakeUps and whatnot.
Deuteronomy 22:5...girls Wearing Trousers Also a sin.
1timothy2:9...Golds and braiding of hair ain't allowed.undecided

I'd Love to know Your Your excuse regarding these...

BTW--i'm A christian And I Love God. More than life itself....I just don't trust some parts of the Bible. it was written by guys like us, afterall.
Sorry to barge in but The Bible was not written by guys like US. It was written through INSPIRATION from the Holy Spirit. And the pple who wrote actually spent all their Seconds,Minutes,Hours,Days,Weeks,Year's with CHRIST bfor He went away.

So this pple actually learnt what's right nd wrong from Christ and all this was applied in scripting the Holy Bible!

And the Bible verses u stated above should be strictly followed including the ones that preached against TATTOO.

Bless ya grin
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by DharmyYinks: 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
Bible isn't anti feminism...as a matter of fact Jesus was an eligatarian/ feminist..undecided

You remember how he stood up for the hoe that almost got stoned coz she fûcked someone? undecided Yeap! That's solid proof!

Lolz... Actually Jesus didn't stood up for the hoe. He stood up for what's right... which is "To give everyone a chance to repent" nd also to ensure that "we Judge not".

He saved hee from a Horrible DEATH(stoning) nd told her "Go nd Sin No More".

If he stood up for her, he wouldnt have "CORRECTED" her.

Jesus is not a Feminist nor a Misogynist. He just supports what's "RIGHT" nd at that time, saving the hoe nd preaching to her was the 'Right' thing to do. cool
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by DharmyYinks: 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
Greene66:
Yes!

The bible never stated that we should not have sex before we get married. The Muslim book never said the same thing. Same goes with the Jewish Books (My religion precisely) and also the Hindu and Buddhist.

Of all these religion, there is no clear statement that is against premarital sex.

As such, In my opinion, premarital sex is not a crime as it's definitely not illegal neither is it a Sin!

So guys, enjoy yourselves. smiley

P.s Adultery is a Sin and it's even illegal in some parts of U.S. I'm not sure about nigeria sha. But it should be in the north. So don't be adulterous angry
If Adultery is a Sin, then wat is FORNICATION?? May God save ur soul nd transform ur life for good! Amen!!!
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
cool

naughty naughty... wink it's that part that concern u abi
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by SweetieConstie(f): 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
DharmyYinks:

If Adultery is a Sin, then wat is FORNICATION?? May God save ur soul nd transform ur life for good! Amen!!!
AMEN! True talk...
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by DharmyYinks: 1:48am On Mar 28, 2016
SweetieConstie:
AMEN! True talk...
Thanks D wink
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by joey150(m): 5:30am On Mar 28, 2016
Estharfabian:
Praise the lord everybody! wink

The Bible spoke about Fornication Oga!
1 Corinthians 6:18-20 - Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.undecided

Moreover, This same bible speaks Against Eating Pig, shell fish, rabbits and the rest.
It also tells us Not to eat land Animals that doesn't walk on fours.
It Also tells us not To adorn ourselfs with golds, blingbling and all....
1 Timothy 2:9 reads: Likewise, I want women to adorn themselves with proper Clothing, modestly and discreetly, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly garments.”

so, No matter what we do, We are going to hell! grin
nawa oh. You dey find roomates for hell?
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Timossa(m): 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
Greene66:
Yes!

The bible never stated that we should not have sex before we get married. The Muslim book never said the same thing. Same goes with the Jewish Books (My religion precisely) and also the Hindu and Buddhist.

Of all these religion, there is no clear statement that is against premarital sex.

As such, In my opinion, premarital sex is not a crime as it's definitely not illegal neither is it a Sin!

So guys, enjoy yourselves. smiley

P.s Adultery is a Sin and it's even illegal in some parts of U.S. I'm not sure about nigeria sha. But it should be in the north. So don't be adulterous angry

Greene... it's clear that you don't have the knowledge and understanding of what you are talking about. Paul said, he would admonish men not to marry at all, and he further says... if you know you cannot hold yourself (winky) then go marry. In a nutshell, if you are not married to a single lady known as your wife and you lay with that lady, you have committed fornication. Exodus 20:14 says it.

No one has the gut to modernized what is in the Bible. Even the devil himself fears the word of God. Bible says... Heaven and earth may pass away, but his words remains the same. It does pass away.

Lets change and ask for a cleansed heart from God today. Thank you.
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by SweetieConstie(f): 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
DharmyYinks:
Thanks D wink
smileyUwlc D
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Image123(m): 12:11am On Apr 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
Praise the lord everybody! wink

The Bible spoke about Fornication Oga!
1 Corinthians 6:18-20 - Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.undecided

Moreover, This same bible speaks Against Eating Pig, shell fish, rabbits and the rest.
It also tells us Not to eat land Animals that doesn't walk on fours.
It Also tells us not To adorn ourselfs with golds, blingbling and all....
1 Timothy 2:9 reads: Likewise, I want women to adorn themselves with proper Clothing, modestly and discreetly, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly garments.”

so, No matter what we do, We are going to hell! grin

Don't be ridiculous. There is the Old Covenant and the New Covenant. It is better to keep quiet about things you do not understand or have an idea of, than to confuse others with half-truths.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Self-acclaimed “slay Queen” Set Facebook On Fire With Goes Semi N*DE... / Guys See Reasons Why You Should Never Marry A Nurse / Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.