Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! (7726 Views)

7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw / Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Greene66: 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
joshsmarty:

Even if it Judas Iscariot that said it
Aren't you supposed to obey the Bible? U know nothing about the Holy book yet you are here creating Endtime thread... You better park side b4 baba gode change am for u...

So you obey the bible even if it's judas that said it? Smh for Christians. undecided
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by JoeCutie(m): 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
My Ass is not tight...cool

Really? What is it then? grin
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Greene66: 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Stop looking for excuses to commit sin. Its better to admit d bible is against it but you want to have ur way and not saying d bible is not against it

True there's no term as "pre-marital sex" in the bible but u sure knw d dictionary meaning of "fornication"

Nigerians and their way of thinking. Just comment no verSe to back it up.

Oya give me a verse that is against fornication.

Mtcheew
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
joshsmarty:

You remember how every passage in the Bible puts women below man? Yep that's solid proof!
Oh! You're above Oprah? beyoncè? Queen Elizabeth? Madonna?
...You'll nuh mechawnu now!angry

So! tell Me...Which passage?shocked

PS--No one is struggling positions with Y'all.

Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by JoeCutie(m): 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
apologize to estharfabian angry
And why would I do that?
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Tallesty1(m): 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
Praise the lord everybody! wink

The Bible spoke about Fornication Oga!
1 Corinthians 6:18-20 - Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.undecided

Moreover, This same bible speaks Against Eating Pig, shell fish, rabbits and the rest.
It also tells us Not to eat land Animals that doesn't walk on fours.
It Also tells us not To adorn ourselfs with golds, blingbling and all....
1 Timothy 2:9 reads: Likewise, I want women to adorn themselves with proper Clothing, modestly and discreetly, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly garments.”

so, No matter what we do, We are going to hell! grin
Your comment is the sole reason I am commenting on this end time post.

It is true that Leviticus chapter 11 lists the dietary restrictions God gave to the nation of Israel but dietary rules were never intended to apply to anyone other than the Israelites. The purpose of the food laws was to make the Israelites different from all other nations. After this purpose had ended, Jesus declared all foods clean ( Mark 7:19).

God gave the apostle Peter a vision in which He declared that formerly unclean animals could be eaten: “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean” ( Acts 10:15).

Romans 14:1-23 teaches us that not everyone is mature enough in the faith to accept the fact that all foods are clean.

So dear Estharfabian, don't let the weak in faith to fall because of your joke.

Happy Easter.

1 Like

Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
JoeCutie:
Really? What is it then? grin
it's Woggly, wiggly, giggly , squishy and soft! cool

Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by ifitumiojo(f): 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
Praise the lord everybody! wink

The Bible spoke about Fornication Oga!
1 Corinthians 6:18-20 - Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.undecided

Moreover, This same bible speaks Against Eating Pig, shell fish, rabbits and the rest.
It also tells us Not to eat land Animals that doesn't walk on fours.
It Also tells us not To adorn ourselfs with golds, blingbling and all....
1 Timothy 2:9 reads: Likewise, I want women to adorn themselves with proper Clothing, modestly and discreetly, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly garments.”

so, No matter what we do, We are going to hell! grin
. This are cardinal issues in the new generation church!my dear pray for grace!from what has been said hell is nt something youshould wish for may God help us
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by oloyede252(m): 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
The proof is over solid sef! undecided

Those guys were cruel. and very partial. The act/sin was a consensual one, Buh They left out The Guy...And wanted stoning the girl. angry Why?

Jesus stood by girls! cool He's OUR feminist!

those guys were not cruel.they were just enforcing the law at that time.and jesus who are that time was a person who would forgive a sinner,did just that not because he believed in feminism or not..and historically the word feminist was not in use then..so how is jesus a feminist..inbtw i like your deductive assertion.
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
ifitumiojo:
. This are cardinal issues in the new generation church!my dear pray for grace!from what has been said hell is nt something youshould wish for may God help us
smileysmiley Dasrite!! undecided

[/i]
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by KingRex1(m): 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
My Ass is not tight...cool

Are u sayin what i'm thinkin?
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
oloyede252:
those guys were not cruel.they were just enforcing the law at that time.and jesus who are that time was a person who would forgive a sinner,did just that not because he believed in feminism or not..and historically the word feminist was not in use then..so how is jesus a feminist..inbtw i like your deductive assertion.
coolcoolcool LoL!grin

You're misconstruing everything! undecided
Whether it was A Law or whatnot. Not my business!

Jesus stood up for ladies, AND THAT'S THE true Motive behind feminism.
.....Social, political, economical, educational Equality for both genders. NOT MARITAL Equity and whatnot.

1 Like

Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
KingRex1:
Are u sayin what i'm thinkin?
It depends... what are You thinking?undecided

Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
Tallesty1:
Your comment is the sole reason I am commenting on this end time post.

It is true that Leviticus chapter 11 lists the dietary restrictions God gave to the nation of Israel but dietary rules were never intended to apply to anyone other than the Israelites. The purpose of the food laws was to make the Israelites different from all other nations. After this purpose had ended, Jesus declared all foods clean ( Mark 7:19).

God gave the apostle Peter a vision in which He declared that formerly unclean animals could be eaten: “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean” ( Acts 10:15).

Romans 14:1-23 teaches us that not everyone is mature enough in the faith to accept the fact that all foods are clean.

So dear Estharfabian, don't let the weak in faith to fall because of your joke.

Happy Easter.
Let's Assume you're right. undecided

How do You explain this..?
Jeremiah4:30...Women shouldn't Wear MakeUps and whatnot.
Deuteronomy 22:5...girls Wearing Trousers Also a sin.
1timothy2:9...Golds and braiding of hair ain't allowed.undecided

I'd Love to know Your Your excuse regarding these...

BTW--i'm A christian And I Love God. More than life itself....I just don't trust some parts of the Bible. it was written by guys like us, afterall.
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by KingRex1(m): 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
It depends... what are You thinking?undecided

Yh uhmm, I'd rather not say.
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by oloyede252(m): 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
coolcoolcool LoL!grin

You're misconstruing everything! undecided
Whether it was A Law or whatnot. Not my business!

Jesus stood up for ladies, AND THAT'S THE true Motive behind feminism.
.....Social, political, economical, educational Equality for both genders. NOT MARITAL Equality..

because jesus stood up for a sinner makes him a feminist.which logic is that...

Girl what the difference betwn social equality and marital equality...you are confused.
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by JoeCutie(m): 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
it's Woggly, wiggly, giggly , squishy and soft! cool

Only you? Lmao! I yaff hear another one oh. grin grin

Can I see
? shocked cheesy
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
oloyede252:
because jesus stood up for a sinner makes him a feminist.which logic is that...

Girl what the difference betwn social equality and marital equality...you are confused.
LoL!grin

Okay, You're actually the confused fella here! Buh it's cool!undecided
We don't have to be smart all the time! undecided

Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Coolgent(m): 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
Greene66:
Yes!

The bible never stated that we should not have sex before we get married. The Muslim book never said the same thing. Same goes with the Jewish Books (My religion precisely) and also the Hindu and Buddhist.

Of all these religion, there is no clear statement that is against premarital sex.

As such, In my opinion, premarital sex is not a crime as it's definitely not illegal neither is it a Sin!

So guys, enjoy yourselves. smiley

P.s Adultery is a Sin and it's even illegal in some parts of U.S. I'm not sure about nigeria sha. But it should be in the north. So don't be adulterous angry

Satan family member!
U must be pagan ho have said such things.
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oh! You're above Oprah? beyoncè? Queen Elizabeth? Madonna?
...You'll nuh mechawnu now!angry

So! tell Me...Which passage?shocked

PS--No one is struggling positions with Y'all.

U want passage abi the Timothy you mentioned khor...

Hey... I didn't say I don't support feminism o.. Infact I'm a feminist too..
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Tallesty1(m): 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:

How about this one? 1 Corinthians 10:31 Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.

If you can honestly glorify God with your make up then who's man to condemn who God has accepted?

Estharfabian:
[font=serif][i]Deuteronomy 22:5...girls Wearing Trousers Also a sin.
Did your bible mention trousers? I can't find it in mine.
Estharfabian:
[font=serif][i]1timothy2:9...Golds and braiding of hair ain't allowed.undecided

I have no excuse my dear. First Samuel 16:7 says, “The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.

What is he looking for in the heart? Apparently to see whether the wearer has been consumed with how the jewelry made her look ( 1 Peter 3:3).

Paul didn't forbid wearing jewels, rather he tells women to not let their outward appearance become more important than their inner beauty.

There is nothing wrong with wearing jewelry, makeup, or braided hair as long as it is done in a modest manner and with good intent
Estharfabian:
[font=serif][i]BTW--i'm A christian And I Love God. More than life itself....I just don't trust some parts of the Bible. it was written by guys like us, afterall.
You can't trust the bible because you don't understand it.

Continue reading my dear, the more you read, the clearer in becomes.

I want you to have one thing in mind, and that is that there ARE so many laws in the bible that are PART OF THE customs of the nation of Israel. They not apply to you and I.

Take forinstance the place in the scripture that says we should not piece or make cut on our body.

Does it mean all Yorubas and Igallas will go to hell because of their tribal marks?

You and I are to obey the law of Christ ( Galatians 6:2), which is to "love God and love others" ( Matthew 22:36-40)

PEACE.

1 Like

Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
Greene66:

Nigerians and their way of thinking. Just comment no verSe to back it up.

Oya give me a verse that is against fornication.

Mtcheew
Lol. You now know the bible talked about fornication, so would d bible have said God supported fornication b4? U sha want to drag sinful argument. Guy there's no basis for your pointless talk.

Anyway to please ur fleshly instinct;

1cor.6:18-20
Rev.21:8
1thes.4:3-4
Gal.5:19-21
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by firstking01(m): 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
Greene66:

You just posted more rubbish because you didn't add any reference to backup your BS.
All these hindus and bundus, what do you know abt christianity and the bible, you 'll just wake up from your slumber and come here and post nonsenseundecided...even without telling you, you dnt know that sex before marriage is sin huhundecided, it's called furnication, and that's why apostle paul told us to have our own wife each to avoid sexual temptation....read 1cor7 vs 1 maybe to 5 for clarity sake...this is the 2nd time you are posting something like this, gather your facts right next time before coming up with another heap of garbage...have a good day.
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Tallesty1(m): 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
Bible isn't anti feminism...as a matter of fact Jesus was an eligatarian/ feminist..undecided

You remember how he stood up for the hoe that almost got stoned coz she fûcked someone? undecided Yeap! That's solid proof!

The woman wasn't really caught in adultery and the reason Jesus freed her was majorly because of that.
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:

Deuteronomy 22:5...girls Wearing Trousers Also a sin.
1timothy2:9...Golds and braiding of hair ain't allowed.undecided

BTW--i'm A christian And I Love God. More than life itself....I just don't trust some parts of the Bible. it was written by guys like us, afterall.

The Bible only condemn the wrong and shows whats right... It wasn't written by guys like you.. They were inspired by God I.e God wrote it himself.. If you truly Love God obey his commandments..

You guys know nothing about God and Bible keep shut
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
Tallesty1:

You and I are to obey the law of Christ ( Galatians 6:2), which is to "love God and love others" ( Matthew 22:36-40)

PEACE.
Fair enough...undecided

That's The part I concur with.
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
joshsmarty:

U want passage abi the Timothy you mentioned khor...

Hey... I didn't say I don't support feminism o.. Infact I'm a feminist too..
undecidedundecided
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Tallesty1(m): 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
joecutie! angry

Report urself here fast
I think Joe was right.

She's interested in so many things

Including a visit to hell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
Tallesty1:
How about this one? 1 Corinthians 10:31 Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.

If you can honestly glorify God with your make up then who's man to condemn who God has accepted?

Did your bible mention trousers? I can't find it in mine.
I have no excuse my dear. First Samuel 16:7 says, “The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.

What is he looking for in the heart? Apparently to see whether the wearer has been consumed with how the jewelry made her look ( 1 Peter 3:3).

Paul didn't forbid wearing jewels, rather he tells women to not let their outward appearance become more important than their inner beauty.

There is nothing wrong with wearing jewelry, makeup, or braided hair as long as it is done in a modest manner and with good intent
You can't trust the bible because you don't understand it.

Continue reading my dear, the more you read, the clearer in becomes.

I want you to have one thing in mind, and that is that there ARE so many laws in the bible that are PART OF THE customs of the nation of Israel. They not apply to you and I.

Take forinstance the place in the scripture that says we should not piece or make cut on our body.

Does it mean all Yorubas and Igallas will go to hell because of their tribal marks?

PEACE.

Shut up
Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
Tallesty1:
The woman wasn't really caught in adultery and the reason Jesus freed her was majorly because of that.

Shut up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
joshsmarty:

The Bible only condemn the wrong and shows whats right... It wasn't written by guys like you.. They were inspired by God I.e God wrote it himself.. If you truly Love God obey his commandments..

You guys know nothing about God and Bible keep shut
They could've exaggerated some things! undecided

LoL. don't get hurt abeg!
I'd hate it, if You hated me....sad

Re: Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! by Tallesty1(m): 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
joshsmarty:

Shut up
Ok sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol / Unclad Couple Caught Having Sex On Rooftop In Broad Daylight / The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.