Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? (109109 Views)

Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program / Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? / Imo State University Has Refused To Graduate Me, Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Richy4(m): 11:39am On Mar 28, 2016
Icemany:

ESHOOT

hahhaaa
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 28, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:

What! adonbelievit
no be UI b d best skul 4 naija
I was born nd brought up in UI, the last time I heard gunshot in UI was 2001....today u can walk at any fucking time in UI. Cultists in UI is hard to blv. Ask anybody u knw in UI

4 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by tntcorps(m): 11:40am On Mar 28, 2016
Richy4:

No... The schools u mentioned were really solid in terms of Academics back then.. I said before that we were not known for academic excellence..... there was a report in year 2000 by a foreign media that shook the foundation of that school that time, (U know internet was not as common back then as it was now.. They just Print and sell papers)

I was a freshman in that school then......The report stated that the institution was the second most dangerous in the world after one Russian school which was first...The school authority took the matter really serious. The school invited priest and pastors to come and pray for the school... No lectures that day....every one was at the arena ground both lecturers and students pretending to pray....Some cultist came out and renounce publicly...like 62 of them...

The next semester it became really worse.... I remembered my Final Year Examination, The school gave all the 3rd year to first year one month break.. The police in that institution then almost out numbered the students.... No one to celebrate with us because the students have all gone home.... but no record of Death was registered during the exam... The school was in the Eastern part.... And it was a state University.

UNN I guess

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by timidapsin(m): 11:41am On Mar 28, 2016
xender:
are u a member shocked
Member nko membering ni... Wetin i dey find go there?
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by CaroLyner(f): 11:42am On Mar 28, 2016
tntcorps:

Fighting for equality and against oppression
correct me if am wrong but isnt it the politicians y'all are meant to be facing? why killing each other in school and saying you're fighting for equality.thats stupidity.(if you ask me) & misplaced piority.it seems more like battle of the macho to me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Richy4(m): 11:42am On Mar 28, 2016
tntcorps:

UNN I guess

no but really close wink
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by CaroLyner(f): 11:43am On Mar 28, 2016
emperorgoke:
I was born nd brought up in UI, the last time I heard gunshot in UI was 2001....today u can walk at any fucking time in UI. Cultists in UI is hard to blv. Ask anybody u knw in UI
true.....!

3 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by donem: 11:44am On Mar 28, 2016
Richy4:

hahahaha No.... but yes it was a state university... and I heard they moved to their permanent site some years back... That a particular governor built a university in his home town for them
When I first read your comment, I concluded unical, but u later said state uni and in the east, so it must be ESUT.

If wrong, state d uni, or lock up by burying the matter.

2 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:44am On Mar 28, 2016
cupidhero:

Fighting to free yourselves from what? The white mans shackles abi?
,Vikings,Eiye,Aye,Sankara Boys,Pyrates,Buccaneers and the rest are all clowns. Na Korofo and Odin go emancipate black folks right? One of the major reasons i hate y'all is that y'all repent too fast,one minute una be cultists the next minute una don repent dey run after God. Count the number of peeps who desert cultism after they leave school and then you will understand that most of you are temporary hardmen and permanent JEWmen. Ordinary english wey person go point for una head una go begin pray to God. Niggas dying over bullshit...imagine worshipping odin and then going to a native doctor with a random god for protection. Be sincere with yourslef...have you ever heard of Korofo stopping an ordinary Awka made from killing one of your members?

This is just the truth.
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by doskie(m): 11:45am On Mar 28, 2016
ritababe:

Uniben na grandpapa for where uniport they.
I dey teeeeeeeeellllllllll youuuuuuu.
ekosodin people I hail una oooohhhhhh.
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Stuntkid172(m): 11:45am On Mar 28, 2016
CaroLyner:
freedom from wat?? is wat i wana know
where ever they see it
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by kayo80(m): 11:45am On Mar 28, 2016
Destined2win:

Wow you are correct.

Even the school buses had stickers written, 'Chinelo welcomes you back to school' on them

This your story is very interesting to me. Pls I want to hear more. Did you talk to her at all?
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by titicamara22: 11:46am On Mar 28, 2016
Tasued
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by xender(m): 11:46am On Mar 28, 2016
timidapsin:
Member nko membering ni... Wetin i dey find go there?
why u kon say make I apply I taught u d capon grin
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by goldenagoh(m): 11:47am On Mar 28, 2016
jefferyolamide:

U be sm? If so align wit men make we for reason.
that guy no be strong man.
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by AlPeter: 11:47am On Mar 28, 2016
Eseose9:

Lol her name is chinelo
do you know er
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Deapexboy(m): 11:47am On Mar 28, 2016
University of pitakwa..
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by tntcorps(m): 11:47am On Mar 28, 2016
Richy4:

no but really close wink

Then it should be ESUT
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Richy4(m): 11:49am On Mar 28, 2016
donem:

When I first read your comment, I concluded unical, but u later said state uni and in the east, so it must be ESUT.

If wrong, state d uni, or lock up by burying the matter.

U can't be wrong....U got it..... so how is the institution now? I heard they are ranking 17 according to NUC report.. i kind of think it's really a good thing for them
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Richy4(m): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2016
tntcorps:

Then it should be ESUT

right cool

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by ovieigho(m): 11:52am On Mar 28, 2016
waterlee101:
Ui
are you talking about the university of Ibadan that I know and schooled in? you are 100% wrong .

2 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by martineinstein(m): 11:52am On Mar 28, 2016
Destined2win:
I remember few years ago when I visited Uniben for something. That year it was a young girl that was their SUG President; In fact she couldn't help noticing me. I observed that because of me She came closer to talk with someone that was not far from me while subtly maintaining this eye contact(I have forgotten her name....AROUND 2009/2010).

Na so their girls and guys dey look me. Girls obviously looking at me out of admiration while the guys had this stern look on me.

Even my cousin who was around advised me not to think of it because not only was she the President, but I will be drawing a lot of attention to myself especially from cult boys
her name is chinelo: One of the biggest thieves in uniben era
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by tntcorps(m): 11:52am On Mar 28, 2016
CaroLyner:
correct me if am wrong but isnt it the politicians y'all are meant to be facing? why killing each other in school and saying you're fighting for equality.thats stupidity.(if you ask me) & misplaced piority.

To be sincere with you. There are two factions in fraternity.
1. People who make the hit
2. People who order the hit

You just have to decide which part you wanna be on.
Where your OT doesn't apply, money speaks for you.
95 percent of our so called politicians belong to one group or the other.

I stand to be corrected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by kayo80(m): 11:53am On Mar 28, 2016
RIZLER:
wasup babe even you sef na cultist?how dem dey take blend babes I hear say na straff dem dey straff them

Yep! You heard right.
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by kayo80(m): 11:53am On Mar 28, 2016
RIZLER:
wasup babe even you sef na cultist?how dem dey take blend babes I hear say na straff dem dey straff them

Yep! You heard right. Like real gang b.ang. That's what makes them heartless.
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Icemany: 11:55am On Mar 28, 2016
Back then in the late 90s,ESUT was the first university where during a fracas ,some cultists came for a hit in another cultists house, they didnt find him but shot his mum point blank...that was the height !When mothers were no longer safe because of the atrocities of their sons.
And to now hear a bunch of kids bragging about their colours saddens me the more.
Kids,(cos that is what most of you are)go about things that will add glory and pride to your family.
Do not bring disgrace to them.
Remember the ABSU incident of last month.
They say a word is enough for the wise,that is why i had to write this long essay!

3 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by tntcorps(m): 11:55am On Mar 28, 2016
Richy4:

right cool

Well speaking of ESUT, its still happening maybe they called a truce that's why they been silent for a while grin
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by martineinstein(m): 11:57am On Mar 28, 2016
Uniben used to be the leader.. She has relinquished her title
Here are the top five:
1) auchi polytechnic
2) Ambrose alli university
3) uniport
4)delsu
5) uniben and unical

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

2016/2017 OOU Admission Thread / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel / What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.