Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? (109113 Views)

Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program / Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? / Imo State University Has Refused To Graduate Me, Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by CaroLyner(f): 11:23am On Mar 28, 2016
blithe2nice:
if you want to know join the movement......smelling Jew....
you see what i mean? myopic cretons

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by EdoBoy90(m): 11:23am On Mar 28, 2016
Cultists no dey Ambrose Alli university, Ekpoma like dat again oooo. Na children full d school now ooo
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by aleshmotors: 11:23am On Mar 28, 2016
lirusehn:

Your face?? i did what you just did when i was still in Sec school ( over 9 years ago) i don't do online threats. Takia Bross smiley. #muchlove
Na wa 0,i am not getn younger anymore,i finish secondary skool 17 years ago.i am off ds thread. 2 all cultism member,repent b4 it is too late,it has no gain

6 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 28, 2016
MADONNA grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 28, 2016
The only fraternity campus war that has ever made it to guinness book of record was fought in Enugu.. Esut (A-SHOOT) to be specific.. 2000/2001 was indeed bloody year...

8 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by tntcorps(m): 11:24am On Mar 28, 2016
RIZLER:
wasup babe even you sef na cultist?how dem dey take blend babes I hear say na straff dem dey straff them
You heard from who?
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by notoriousbabe: 11:24am On Mar 28, 2016
Destined2win:
I remember few years ago when I visited Uniben for something. That year it was a young girl that was their SUG President; In fact she couldn't help noticing me. I observed that because of me She came closer to talk with someone that was not far from me while subtly maintaining this eye contact(I have forgotten her name....AROUND 2009/2010).

Na so their girls and guys dey look me. Girls obviously looking at me out of admiration while the guys had this stern look on me.

Even my cousin who was around advised me not to think of it because not only was she the President, but I will be drawing a lot of attention to myself especially from cult boys
what are you feeling like? For your eyes now you be fine boy abi?

2 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Kingbusssy(m): 11:25am On Mar 28, 2016
Federal poly offa & kwara poly

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by ba7man(m): 11:27am On Mar 28, 2016
Cultists.......... ewwwwww!!!! angry angry angry

Disgusting bunch.

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by emi14: 11:27am On Mar 28, 2016
Destined2win:
I remember few years ago when I visited Uniben for something. That year it was a young girl that was their SUG President; In fact she couldn't help noticing me. I observed that because of me She came closer to talk with someone that was not far from me while subtly maintaining this eye contact(I have forgotten her name....AROUND 2009/2010).

Na so their girls and guys dey look me. Girls obviously looking at me out of admiration

while the guys had this stern look on me.

Even my cousin who was around advised me not to think of it because not only was she the President, but I will be drawing a lot of attention to myself especially from cult boys

As Micheal Jackson you be now? Abeg Comot with baseless sycophancy that leads to nowhere. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by macaranta(m): 11:28am On Mar 28, 2016
cupidhero:

Fighting to free yourselves from what? The white mans shackles abi?
,Vikings,Eiye,Aye,Sankara Boys,Pyrates,Buccaneers and the rest are all clowns. Na Korofo and Odin go emancipate black folks right? One of the major reasons i hate y'all is that y'all repent too fast,one minute una be cultists the next minute una don repent dey run after God. Count the number of peeps who desert cultism after they leave school and then you will understand that most of you are temporary hardmen and permanent JEWmen. Ordinary english wey person go point for una head una go begin pray to God. Niggas dying over bullshit...imagine worshipping odin and then going to a native doctor with a random god for protection. Be sincere with yourslef...have you ever heard of Korofo stopping an ordinary Awka made from killing one of your members?

Hehehe...when they rest on in Valhalla they'll discern.

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by tntcorps(m): 11:28am On Mar 28, 2016
iblawi:

Not eiye but Aiye. Secondly, not only Aiye has root in Benin, maphite also has root in uniben and they always clash over supremacy in the land.Marphite is a strong group too in the region be it Ekpoma, abraka, auchi etc. Yes you are right about political godfather sponsoring them in the town. Infact , to be sincere with you over 70% of those in power currently are ex something.

There is nothing like an ex gangsta.. the only ex gangsta/cultist I know re in d grave

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 28, 2016
Just 2.....UNIBEN & OTHERS
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by timidapsin(m): 11:28am On Mar 28, 2016
xender:
after naming it what next
Probably apply dear wink
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Ramanto(m): 11:29am On Mar 28, 2016
JohnieWalker:
all dese ekosodin cultist wey shoot me miss then....uniben na baba o even hostel sef dem cum march me go Osasoge wan go bam me but God pass dem....
Bros wetin u do them na? na only u dey?
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by kaypoly101: 11:29am On Mar 28, 2016
NYBEN in da aous i greet una!
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Okudiover(m): 11:30am On Mar 28, 2016
Niyinficient:

I won't stand and watch u insult my Alma mater! Ur point is so fallacious! Geraraheremehn!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by back2sender: 11:31am On Mar 28, 2016
ritababe:

Uniben na grandpapa for where uniport they.
Please you all should stop giving a dog a bad name because una wan hang am. Uniben abhors cultism and the students are of fine impeccable characters and God feeling.
Great Unibest

2 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Cyojunior(m): 11:31am On Mar 28, 2016
GeneralTopic:

Clear road eh.....egede man wetin dey sup

Dodorima....
Cultist sighted !!!

Run. For ya dare live
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by tntcorps(m): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2016
cupidhero:

Fighting to free yourselves from what? The white mans shackles abi?
,Vikings,Eiye,Aye,Sankara Boys,Pyrates,Buccaneers and the rest are all clowns. Na Korofo and Odin go emancipate black folks right? One of the major reasons i hate y'all is that y'all repent too fast,one minute una be cultists the next minute una don repent dey run after God. Count the number of peeps who desert cultism after they leave school and then you will understand that most of you are temporary hardmen and permanent JEWmen. Ordinary english wey person go point for una head una go begin pray to God. Niggas dying over bullshit...imagine worshipping odin and then going to a native doctor with a random god for protection. Be sincere with yourslef...have you ever heard of Korofo stopping an ordinary Awka made from killing one of your members?

Stupid ass jew saying what they don't know. If I may ask do you know what korofo is sef?
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by yungest(m): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2016
Barrysleek:
AAU ekpoma, Uniben, Delsu abraka, uniport,
bros cult nr da delsu oo....

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Richy4(m): 11:33am On Mar 28, 2016
PassingShot:

Funny you. Why not mention the uni name?

Delsu?

hahahaha No.... but yes it was a state university... and I heard they moved to their permanent site some years back... That a particular governor built a university in his home town for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by wiseoneking: 11:33am On Mar 28, 2016
seankay:
Covenant cool
Taa mechie O
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Bethelwealthy(m): 11:34am On Mar 28, 2016
i took time to read everybody comments and boasting and i weep for this country.................china's youths are powerful billionaires through business and creativity. India is heading towards world power, on the shoulders of prospective youths, Nigeria's future is bleak, not only because our leaders are senseless and myopic but because the NEXT GENERATION is already too petty and bewitched, worse than what we see presently. Apart from rape, drug, robbery and bloodshed, whats else do you beat your chest about with all these

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Uniben4sure: 11:35am On Mar 28, 2016
Jjccs

2 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by tntcorps(m): 11:36am On Mar 28, 2016
CaroLyner:
what exactly are you fighting for?

Fighting for equality and against oppression

2 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Icemany: 11:37am On Mar 28, 2016
Richy4:

No... The schools u mentioned were really solid in terms of Academics back then.. I said before that we were not known for academic excellence..... there was a report in year 2000 by a foreign media that shook the foundation of that school that time, (U know internet was not as common back then as it was now.. They just Print and sell papers)

I was a freshman in that school then......The report stated that the institution was the second most dangerous in the world after one Russian school which was first...The school authority took the matter really serious. The school invited priest and pastors to come and pray for the school... No lectures that day....every one was at the arena ground both lecturers and students pretending to pray....Some cultist came out and renounce publicly...like 62 of them...

The next semester it became really worse.... I remembered my Final Year Examination, The school gave all the 3rd year to first year one month break.. The police in that institution then almost out numbered the students.... No one to celebrate with us because the students have all gone home.... but no record of Death was registered during the exam... The school was in the Eastern part.... And it was a state University.

ESHOOT(ESUT)
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by xender(m): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2016
timidapsin:
Probably apply dear wink
are u a member shocked
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Lamexlove14(m): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2016
Uniben ad mapoly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

2016/2017 OOU Admission Thread / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel / What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.