Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? (109088 Views)

Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program / Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? / Imo State University Has Refused To Graduate Me, Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by creamchiccb(f): 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
Aye mi lords!dodorima for we arena!aye kufena!
lirusehn:
all hail tha Murder(Mother) Temple ' Futta Jallon'. God bless N.B.M.

smiley

Dodos to y'all

2 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by emperorchedda(m): 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
Richy4:
I just took some time to make a little research on the university i graduated from, Possibly for something bad on the internet this holiday....It was just clean...No bad record....I am kind of happy... I guess the school Authority is doing something great....and most of the undergraduates are homely....

As at 1999-2005 the institution was known to be very dangerous....we were not popular in terms of Academics then...But the name was the most popular for the wrong reasons.... even as i checked on this thread, the name hasn't been mentioned for what it was known for before......
Anyone that was in Nigerian university from 1998-2006 will definitely know the institution.. I just hope no one will tell me it was still bad... That i was praising them for nothing cheesy
You're obviously talking about ESUT. Nothing special there, nothing to hide too
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by gossipatrol(f): 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
AAU
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by gossipatrol(f): 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
AAU Ekpoma boys are now more interested in making money and travelling out so it's reducing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by YabaLeftist: 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
Destined2win:
I remember few years ago when I visited Uniben for something. That year it was a young girl that was their SUG President; In fact she couldn't help noticing me. I observed that because of me She came closer to talk with someone that was not far from me while subtly maintaining this eye contact(I have forgotten her name....AROUND 2009/2010).

Na so their girls and guys dey look me. Girls obviously looking at me out of admiration while the guys had this stern look on me.

Even my cousin who was around advised me not to think of it because not only was she the President, but I will be drawing a lot of attention to myself especially from cult boys

Okay, I believe you. So what is it about you that made her admire you?
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Kingcredo(m): 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
Cultism a fiasco!. Even northerners now are not left behind "Koboko Boys" of....
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by emperorchedda(m): 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
thisisayus:

I'll be patiently waiting for you graphic pictures to hit the front page.
What are your aims?
Vision and mission?
It's all clear that your likes are the problem in this country.
I'm sure you lack good upbringing and you from a broken home.
He should have pulled out when bleeping the LovePeddler to save us from this vain child.
Anyways, RIP in advance. Oops! Sorry, you can't even rest in peace.
Bastard!
You're a fool o!

Did he insult you?? Or did a cultist snatch your babe??

Why so pained??

3 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Godzlove8(m): 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
JohnieWalker:
all dese ekosodin cultist wey shoot me miss then....uniben na baba o even hostel sef dem cum march me go Osasoge wan go bam me but God pass dem....
bro how did u escape from the initiation?
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
emperorchedda:
I'm a fool o!

Did he insult you?? Or did a cultist snatch your babe??

Why so pained? Do you know I'm also a cultist??
Fixed!

Birds of the same feather.

2 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by lexaydfg(m): 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
Destined2win:
I remember few years ago when I visited Uniben for something. That year it was a young girl that was their SUG President; In fact she couldn't help noticing me. I observed that because of me She came closer to talk with someone that was not far from me while subtly maintaining this eye contact(I have forgotten her name....AROUND 2009/2010).

Na so their girls and guys dey look me. Girls obviously looking at me out of admiration while the guys had this stern look on me.

Even my cousin who was around advised me not to think of it because not only was she the President, but I will be drawing a lot of attention to myself especially from cult boys

So why the story... You were asked a question not your life's history

No offense intended bro

3 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by saintkeppy(m): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
amp01:

The mother deck is no more effective as in late 90 and early 20.YAHOO made CULTISTISM weak in UNIPORT.
. Na ca$hmon€¥ sure pass bros! Besides na children full uniport now no time for gyrationz. D maTa don taya some students. Lol ..but some diehards dey! But RUSUT/RIVPOLY no dey gree oh!

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by lexaydfg(m): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
What the purpose of this trend And even the mods had to bring it to the front page...

See guys promoting their group. Smh!!!!!!
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by chigoizie7(m): 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lolz, all things are good

Thank God for unizik,

Men no get time for kush matter now.

Wetin we been de compete for then was who is gonna drive the latest range,benz,toyota, hunda and co.

Unizik no get time again, when men go de build 4,4 deckons, u go come follow d carry matchete up and down?

We played it then, now, we are wiser.

4 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by kingsamosy(m): 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
Destined2win:

thank your cousin for the good advice. Because you would have answer "who you be" in Ekosodin.
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by vislabraye(m): 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
ritababe:

Uniben na grandpapa for where uniport they.

I dey hear more about Ekpoma...
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by samuel051: 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
iblawi:

Guy Auchi never do half of weytin ekpoma dey do not to talk of uniben.

You might have experienced a little in auchi but confirm better about Ambrose Alli University, Ékpoma first before you ask of uniben.
Guy dose hit wey dey play 4 aau and uniben,97% of guys wey dey run am na auchi students. Sometimes stress go dey uniben,jump aau and auchi go start to fight fight wey happen 4 uniben wey no concern dem.even COBEN/EKIADOLOR rugged pass aau.
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by scanner1000(m): 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
Evidence1000:
I still comot cap for Ambrose Alli Uni, Ekpoma.

guy u get mouth..AAU na baba o..na sence i day use 4 dat skol..dm nr day point gun without dm nr release bulet frm it..bt it stil remain d best skool for excellent education..i rep AAU

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by saintkeppy(m): 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
CaroLyner:
and you people face eachother in school and engage in battle of the fittest rather than facing the real people that you claim are "oppressing" you.seems to me like you are the ones oppressing yourselves
. Who are the real 'oppressors' So i can explain?
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by vicechancellor(m): 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
cupidhero:

Fighting to free yourselves from what? The white mans shackles abi?
,Vikings,Eiye,Aye,Sankara Boys,Pyrates,Buccaneers and the rest are all clowns. Na Korofo and Odin go emancipate black folks right? One of the major reasons i hate y'all is that y'all repent too fast,one minute una be cultists the next minute una don repent dey run after God. Count the number of peeps who desert cultism after they leave school and then you will understand that most of you are temporary hardmen and permanent JEWmen. Ordinary english wey person go point for una head una go begin pray to God. Niggas dying over bullshit...imagine worshipping odin and then going to a native doctor with a random god for protection. Be sincere with yourslef...have you ever heard of Korofo stopping an ordinary Awka made from killing one of your members?

your reasoning is second to none, respect man
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by sydneyboss(m): 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
Richy4:
I just took some time to make a little research on the university i graduated from, Possibly for something bad on the internet this holiday....It was just clean...No bad record....I am kind of happy... I guess the school Authority is doing something great....and most of the undergraduates are homely....

As at 1999-2005 the institution was known to be very dangerous....we were not popular in terms of Academics then...But the name was the most popular for the wrong reasons.... even as i checked on this thread, the name hasn't been mentioned for what it was known for before......
Anyone that was in Nigerian university from 1998-2006 will definitely know the institution.. I just hope no one will tell me it was still bad... That i was praising them for nothing cheesy

IMSU?
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Eddy2cute(m): 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
Kirinwa:

I was told Eiye has roots in Benin and supported by political god fathers. No wonder cultism is there.

They encourage these touts financially and even effect their release if arrested.
its aye () that's grounded and started in uniben. With sponsorship even from politicians
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Richy4(m): 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
sydneyboss:

FUTO

No sir....It is Esut... FUTO is very solid in Academics wayback...Infact their student got nothing to talk about except GP. Most of them were very boring those days..

2 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
lirusehn:

you see d problem with your likes. which OT i loose guard abeg?

how many of them Jews know wetin Futta jalon mean abeg?? or where Futta jalon is??

undecided

I know u won't accept your fk....but when u start bragging about being a member of the moving train in public forum,wire, u dn jonz b dat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Cucumber Stuck on A UNN Female Student's Private Part During Masturbation / 2016/2017 OOU Admission Thread / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.